Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
I
I bet the hairdresser was itching to get her hands on Lazy’s rat‘s nest. I’d have been embarrassed to sit in a salon if I was her. She should’ve piled it under Creepy’s sex beanie.
Imagine if the girls were with her 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
Actually, when was the "pipe down" vlog? Could Sarahs explanation today have happened after she saw the backlash on that vlog?
Wasnt it 2 days ago? The way they now film this would have filmed before that vlog went up / comments etc.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Ive heard of her and she doesnt really do anything other than posting photos since she was really young, maybe even before 10!
I think she makes videos now but before she was just trying to get in the LA incrowd with bad internet tv shows. She is being exploited and pimped out by her mother. The popstar is right by calling her mother out.

Inghams should be called out about how they treat their kids!
Oohhh who is this about? I can't work it out and I'm nosey 🤣

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
I`m so sorry for what your parents put you through.Please ,never think you`re a "nobody" ,we all have our own gifts in this world.,Just because some of us aren`t academic ,doesn`t mean we have nothing to offer.My eldest was the truly bright one (to coin a phrase) ,but i never let on i felt differently about her sisters.They all have their special ways.My middle girl is the kindest person i can think of ,her younger sister is bossy ,well organised and can run the company she works for with her eyes closed.Neither liked school ,or studies ,even though we encouraged it ,but they found their own paths.The most thing i`m proud of is they are so good to me (and were to their dad when he was alive) ,and they`d help anybody with anything.I bet 100% you`re a nicer person and have empathy towards others now ,due to what you experienced.Take care of you ,and remember ,you always matter. ❤ xx
I know plenty of people who had no educational/emotional support or just weren’t a good fit for the school system. One of them has a partner, a child and works in the local shop, but she’s happy and rents her own place. Another one did GCSEs, passed enough to do A-Levels but has gone into the restaurant business. Some of the cleverest and most financially successful people did terribly at school, like Richard Branson!
My parents always encouraged my siblings and me to do our best, we had tutors/extra lessons when we couldn’t grasp something, and all they wanted was for us to find a job that would allow us to earn enough to be financially independent and that made us happy! We were never compared to eachother ( the second youngest is the super bright one), and we were encouraged to pursue any interest we had, within reason, but kindly told if we were really hopeless at it ( singing for me, I cannot carry a tune in a bucket/if my life depended on it). If my parents weren’t as well off and I’d had to stay in the French system, my life would have been very different!

• Heart

Emma Roids

Ms Inghams attitude to adopted children was rather dismissive a few years ago. Her attitude may have changed I dunno but doubt it.
There were a couple of posters who mentioned the bullying thing and Isabelle being made a leader err I mean ambassador.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
apparently it’s not the done thing. My 8 month old niece is going through this and prob will need glasses where as I was patched

yout might have my condition . It’s called disassociated vertical deviation which causes squints and I’ve had 6 ops to correct it as best as they can

plus the absolute rubbish she is saying about the op for an inward squint is a big on e
Was going to try and message you but I cant. Ive only had one op and they refuse to do another as ill apprently end up with double vision

• Sad

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Vicky , an original ifam and friend, sent the Ingham girls their first 2 reborn dolls and accessories in 2016 worth approx £400 in all, then a few weeks later they vlog about the shortle woman gifting a reborn and it being the first reborn for Esme. ( that was the vlog that sent them viral) Vickys reborns then disappeared off vlogs, never to be seen of or mentioned again. The friendship then broke down and no one knows what happened to those first reborn dolls
Thanks for the background x

Reactions: 4

Anna79

Chatty Member
Surely a squint as bad as Jaces would affect his vision? Also why aren't they patching his good eye to help improve his bad eye?
apparently it’s not the done thing. My 8 month old niece is going through this and prob will need glasses where as I was patched

Ive had glasses since I was 2/3, had an op at 4 to fix a squint but it didnt really work as my eye still turns 😔
yout might have my condition . It’s called disassociated vertical deviation which causes squints and I’ve had 6 ops to correct it as best as they can

plus the absolute rubbish she is saying about the op for an inward squint is a big on e

GiggleBee

VIP Member
This. We're getting eye measurements every three months, but the next three month appointment is for my daughters eye test so they won't measure at that appointment because of the dilating eye drops so it will be another 3 months after that... unless the measurements are consistent they won't operate on case they over correct and it ends up being exotropic (looking outwards)...
Is your daughters as bad as Jaces?

YoYo

Chatty Member
And who is betting that it was her vile mother who put her up to making the allegation.
They just do not stop, they will stoop to any level imaginable to stop people mentioning creepys disgusting behaviour.
I remember that vlog where she pulled Isabelle out because some lads had shouted stuff in the corridor, this was always going to happen not that its right but it was predictable. Sarah called the boy a ‘cretin’ 😳
They have failed their kids on every level and opened them up to a world of ridicule and misery.
I feel bad for this boy, because like you say mud sticks.
It would be interesting to know what she accused this boy of doing?
its absolutely shocking, but then when you think about the pure evil stunts this family have pulled in the past nothing surprises me anymore🤷‍♀️
Have we actually had it confirmed that OP was implying Izzy had been the accuser?