The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a clown.
He really does love himself doesn't he...absolutely laughable. Sorry to spoil your wet dreams creepy not one of us have your face on a poster...dart board maybe...only person that has a poster of you is erm...well you...
I love how the IFAM can't string a sentence together with correct grammar yet tattlers are the ones without jobs...moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It sure does! I posted it on the thread monday but it moves so fast at the moment
Love Twinkl! Use it all the time since lockdown, however I am not a home schooler and would find it difficult to flesh out lessons if that was my only resource 🤯

Reactions: 7
Love this so much!
Haven't been exposed to the icult much before, but the last week proved just how deranged and unstable a lot of them are.
I am constantly inspired by people I come across here . It gives me hope for humanity.
Thank you 💞. It's worrying that the inghams use these kids and vulnerable adults to their advantage to do their dirty work for them. I just wish there was a way to show the fans the truth x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I frequently go to Loch Lomond as I live not far from it, and I honestly want to arrange a session with Calamity Kayaking! I’m going to have a look into sorting one, especially to get some tips for entering the water with my daughter. If I do get this sorted, Paul will be getting millions of praise from me!!
We’ve used Paul’s business several times (friend of a friend) and they are brilliant. As a local and a family who do paddle, the freak show are not alone in their idiocy, particularly in tourist season. Paul was 100% in the right.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Maybe they can hold their million sub party in the Swiss prison.
Most delayed party ever 😂 I'm surprised nobody who bought those overpriced limited edition hoodies at the time didn't kick up a fuss. They were supposed to choose a lucky winner to receive tickets to the party. False advertisement really, as it never went ahead.

Reactions: 21
I'm mostly aware of their thumbnails, if this was a previous title it wouldn't surprise me. So inappropriate and disgusting!
Cream Pie was another it was refereing to the sisters playing a game but it had real sexual connetations especially knowing Hi Steve had made a reference to it looking like he made ladies happy when it was on his face - filthy pig he said it in front of the kids too and Sarah cackled

There's the pool party vlog with the girls having friends over and Chris is vlogging the whole thing but 90% of the pool party is just him vlogging the children's back sides in bathing suits. That was by far the creepiest one I've seen, so many young girls all under 10 and he is having so much fun zooming in from behind when they slide down on their tummies.
when he got in the swimming pool with Izzys friends for her birthday woo hooing away when they where on the inflatables with costumes on and hes in the water absolutely in his element filthy bastard , in amongst all 10 year olds

• Sick
  • Haha
Very good point - perhaps someone could show some comparisons please!
If I had the time to devote to it, I'd be able to do a pretty thorough analysis of his creepy messages. If you take a look at a handful of any of the copious screenshots circulating, you'll see there are so so many features consistently used across all the messages, from word choices to emojis to recurring grammatical errors...and these are with different girls located around the country, not from just one source. Not to mention the extremely accurate time stamps in the message exchanges referencing external events (eg watching the fireworks at Disney) that we know happened. It would take a linguistic and omnipresent genius to concoct or even try to emulate such messages. It's a cheap get-out for Creepy to say it's all rubbish and fake, but he hasn't shown a scrap of evidence to support this. He just blocks, deletes and sends out legal letters.

JaackMaate illustrated Creepy's 'delete delete delete' strategy really comically and effectively in one of his videos. Is anyone able to chop out that golden nugget and make it a clip for the Ingham Wiki?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I don't think they will come back to Scotland after all this evan they are drowning it out there atm..... evan Scotland doesn't want them been there a week and been in multiple local papers been called tit parents 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Just look at his linkinden page
Where does it say groomer, irresponsible parent, and total twunt?
You need to update that mofo creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh look, I received this in my others inbox 🤣🤣

How deluded are this bunch of morons? She also blocked me so there was no chance I could reply either.
Defamation of character right there, hes not wanted at all I messaged the rangers and they sent me a lovely reply , Im actually thinking in the future of visiting loch lomond and I wanted to know the Bye laws they told me that bouyancy aids are required when using a vessel on one of the 22 lochs and all staff have been made aware of this incident and further enquires are being made if the Inghams are still in loch lomond area or anywhere near a loch, Paul is well known and respected amongst the rangers and staff at the campsite so shes talking tit

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Where are these Chris Ingham posters coming from then? All I can see from a Google search is shittle selling Prinny posters.

Reactions: 10
Thread 175. Crouching tiger? Hidden dragon? Na it's just creepy in his chavawagon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you 💞. It's worrying that the inghams use these kids and vulnerable adults to their advantage to do their dirty work for them. I just wish there was a way to show the fans the truth x
This may sound strange but I always think that people will idolise anyone or anything in the absence of real heroes. My kids (workwise) find theirs on YouTube. Some of these heroes are amazing, a lot of them are aimed at an aspirational and fake lifestyle. It's heart-breaking, but you have to crack on and hope that the seeds you sow grow roots.
xxx

Reactions: 19
No but seriously - something disastrous could’ve happened at Loch Lomond to one of the girls. To think they actually did put the lives of their children at risk and instead of apologising, became defensive. This idea of needing to have things explained in an appropriate manner - I understand it with smaller issues, but this was literally life threatening. You need to be told how it is.

And anyway, someone tell Chris the importance of appropriate responses!! “It’s because we’re famous?” As if! That implies all “famous” people don’t know how to properly look after their kids - that’s just you two!
Ive been watching clips of Princess Diana on holiday with her 2 boys they go to the caribbean and lo and behold the 2 princes both have life jackets on in the water, they go somewhere else on a boat and again both have life jackets , you couldnt get more famous than them really. Look at the poor lady Naya Rivera who drowned with her son so it can happen in the blink of an eye you dont fight with mother nature Im afraid and thats not a mistake , a mistake is forgetting to pack something not risking yours and your childrens lives for footage on a vlog , didnt she also say they never do 1 take so chances are theyve gone out a few times

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.