The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay creepy, here are some facts about this 'sad little troll'. I worked for a bit in animal care, I left it though because I was struggling with some mental health issues (anxiety and depression). I am not letting it make me the person that stays locked up all day with posters on my wall hating my life and being 'jealous of your amazing life'. Instead I went to therapy, I found activities that I loved (dancing, boxing etc), I have amazing friends, I have a loving family who have been endlessly supportive of me.
After a bit I've started to get back to a better version of myself. I went to college for working with people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. I learned who to care for them, how to understand they way their mind works, how to help them, how to make their life as easier and as best for them as possible. I learned how to care and love and help others. Yes, I am currently unemployed I won't deny that because I finished my college just as the pandemic hit. The pandemic hit and the world was on lockdown and during that I helped care for my dying auntie who moved into the house as she was unable to live alone anymore. I spent all my time with her, trying to give her the best time possible for whatever little time she had left on the earth. So yes, career searching and that also took a bit of a hit there. I'm 21 years old. I may not have everything completely figured out but I DO know that my life is so much better than yours Chris. I am not jealous of anything in your life. I'm not jealous of a relationship that consists of cheating, grooming minors or exploiting children. I am not jealous of your soulless house. I am not jealous of your family. I am not jealou because I have an amazing, loving, happy home. I have a supportive family and we have been through hell together but we made it, together. As for my time on tattle, I don't think being on tattle makes us freaks or whatever you want to call us. In fact I'll be honest, I think tattle in a way helps me grow because there are so many amazing and intelligent people on this thread who can point out things and explain to others why this thing may be wrong and can help them be like 'hey did is what you did, this is why it's wrong and here is how you can improve'. So tattle in a way can actually help people grow by pointing out the errors and how they can improve it.

I am so sorry for this long comment, I know it probably doesn't make sense or none of you care.

Basically, we are not the bad guys here Inghams, tattle could help you but at this point I'm afraid both of you are too far down the rabbit hole to be helped up. I just wish your children could come out of this all okay but sadly I can't see that happening as they have you both as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
KNOCK KNOCK. Who’s there? Paul the water safety guy... Mr Ingram, when did you last wash your hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Okay creepy, here are some facts about this 'sad little troll'. I worked for a bit in animal care, I left it though because I was struggling with some mental health issues (anxiety and depression). I am not letting it make me the person that stays locked up all day with posters on my wall hating my life and being 'jealous of your amazing life'. Instead I went to therapy, I found activities that I loved (dancing, boxing etc), I have amazing friends, I have a loving family who have been endlessly supportive of me.
After a bit I've started to get back to a better version of myself. I went to college for working with people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. I learned who to care for them, how to understand they way their mind works, how to help them, how to make their life as easier and as best for them as possible. I learned how to care and love and help others. Yes, I am currently unemployed I won't deny that because I finished my college just as the pandemic hit. The pandemic hit and the world was on lockdown and during that I helped care for my dying auntie who moved into the house as she was unable to live alone anymore. I spent all my time with her, trying to give her the best time possible for whatever little time she had left on the earth. So yes, career searching and that also took a bit of a hit there. I'm 21 years old. I may not have everything completely figured out but I DO know that my life is so much better than yours Chris. I am not jealous of anything in your life. I'm not jealous of a relationship that consists of cheating, grooming minors or exploiting children. I am not jealous of your soulless house. I am not jealous of your family. I am not jealou because I have an amazing, loving, happy home. I have a supportive family and we have been through hell together but we made it, together. As for my time on tattle, I don't think being on tattle makes us freaks or whatever you want to call us. In fact I'll be honest, I think tattle in a way helps me grow because there are so many amazing and intelligent people on this thread who can point out things and explain to others why this thing may be wrong and can help them be like 'hey did is what you did, this is why it's wrong and here is how you can improve'. So tattle in a way can actually help people grow by pointing out the errors and how they can improve it.

I am so sorry for this long comment, I know it probably doesn't make sense or none of you care.

Basically, we are not the bad guys here Inghams, tattle could help you but at this point I'm afraid both of you are too far down the rabbit hole to be helped up. I just wish your children could come out of this all okay but sadly I can't see that happening as they have you both as parents.
Very well said ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I absolutely applaud you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just going threw the reviews and found a child who goes to school with my daughter lives not far from me
I feel ashamed 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Creepy we know you read here. You can't help yourself.
Read that young girls story and have a bleeping reality check will you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry I know these have all been posted before but collectively what the duck?! Is there at least one photo in the World Wide Web where he doesn’t look like a dirty, greasy predator ? 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Scottish Kayak Man is a legend.
If Moobs McBeanie hadn’t be so defensive and ridiculous during the initial conversation, I’m sure he could have wrangled a free day of training from the kayak company for the kids then. Maybe some free buoyancy aids. Opened the next vlog with “some ifam had raised concerns we didn’t have life jackets, well we’re going to have a whole day of safety training” get the girls to share the things they’ve learned…
The irony being that the girls would probably love lessons with the kayak company and have a really great day. Esp if they’ve really been missing dance, sports classes, and encouragement from adults who have actual knowledge and experience of teaching.
I think that should be in the title for next time moobs mcbeain

Reactions: 4
and this was about the same time Sarah had a miscariage.
The same time she was swimming about in a white swimsuit then later claimed on the fan page when questioned she never had a white one 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 24
Note the penultimate line of Creepy's spineless drivel in this screenshot: 'HAA!' This is just one of the many distinctive features of his online messages... and it features heavily in his messages to his victims (you know, Creepy, the ones you say are all fake). He's too thick to see that he incriminates himself daily.
Very good point - perhaps someone could show some comparisons please!

Reactions: 5
Creepy we know you read here. You can't help yourself.
Read that young girls story and have a bleeping reality check will you.
Thank you! 💖x

The same time she was swimming about in a white swimsuit then later claimed on the fan page when questioned she never had a white one 🤦‍♀️🙄
I feel like at this point she can't help it, the lies just roll of her tongue

Reactions: 7
People that watch their videos and comment on YouTube, make fan pages, troll kayak man all day, have private Facebook groups are fans.

People who watch and comment here, don’t have jobs, do nothing else with their time, sit in basements and are weirdos?

makes sense
If as sarah says ‘no publicity is bad publicity’ why are they so bothered?
Exactly.
Also this ‘no publicity is bad publicity’ bullshit she spews. If all the bad publicity is sooooooo great, where’s your management who promoted you? Where are all the amazing gifted holidays, the sponsors ? Meet and greets? Advertisements? Gifted products? And there’s the HUGE plummet in views and subs.
Yeah….bad publicity REALLY works huh 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is Creepy really trying to act, in Lazy's words "the hard man" to his "children and vulnerable person" fan page?

Bless his heart. He must have eventually realised that he loved the thrill of having someone confront him... After he'd changed his underwear that he tit himself in, of course. Why else would he be offering himself up again.

Word to the wise, you Creepy perverted groomer. Probably not the best idea to say that nobody will confront you. Because they will, as we've seen this week. But not everyone is as polite as Paul from Calamity Kayak. He knew nothing about your disgusting actions. He only wanted to keep your children safe. Wait until you are confronted by someone who knows what you've done (and likely continue to do).

Might want to pack some spare underwear with you, just in case 😉

Ps. We work. But after work, we go back to our basements at our parents house and try our best to ensure that disgusting grooming perverts like you are held accountable for your actions 😘 got to go, my parents are making me supper. Feeding me well before I head off to jail on Switzerland 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Not fully caught up as I've been working, yes working, Christopher! And I'd like to think you'd be a little bit surprised at what my job actually is. Is surprised the right word? I'm not sure. Concerned, maybe. Shitting yourself, probably. Just because you're a tattler, it doesn't mean you don't earn your money and it doesn't mean you're weird or aren't intelligent. Bet you won't catch any of us wearing teenie tiny filas or sporting a combover either, you absolute fanny. *I am weird tho*

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Love this so much!
Haven't been exposed to the icult much before, but the last week proved just how deranged and unstable a lot of them are.
I am constantly inspired by people I come across here . It gives me hope for humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.