The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Jace's birth in the list of Ingham duck ups:
- The backwards/forwards wheelchair
- Sarah getting uber high on gas and air and Chris posting the photo on Instagram Stories
View attachment 631052
- Chris getting more excited about he 24 hour Costa and his precious chai latte than the birth of his son
- Sarah refusing to so skin to skin because the birth was being filmed for youtube
- Sarah ignoring the advice of midwives and not feeding Jace properly, to the point that it took 7 weeks for him to get back to his birth weight

The worst bit was Granny Jane denying the existence of her own Grandson though
View attachment 631053View attachment 631054View attachment 631055
Oh Jane 😭😂 possibly my favourite Mingham moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
About time they went home, followed up Jaces eye appointment, got some midwife care, got the kids haircuts, wash that beanie, and check up on that lack of grass isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
About time they went home, followed up Jaces eye appointment, got some midwife care, got the kids haircuts, wash that beanie, and check up on that lack of grass isn’t it?
And hopefully put the kids back to school so they have a normal life. Especially Isla.

Reactions: 41
I thought it was because they needed a shag, but who would shag that greaseball is beyond me, his wet hair eww 🤡🤣😭
No that was in a cave in Portugal. They left their 3 kids in charge of a 1 year old on the beach so they could paddle board to a cave and have a ride 🙄 And who said romance was dead 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Also anyone else noticed its Sarah that's making the tit up on fb in her groups basically telling people to attack this brave man? Creepy might still be hiding in a Bush but that's prob best way if he's not going to properly say sorry but Sarah is evil
I do think she is the root of everything
Oh absolutely! I couldn’t agree more ! He ‘ might ‘ have just took a telling If she hasn’t started screeching in the background, she probably sent him after the kayak guy saying “ you gonna let him talk to you like that ? Go sort him! “ or something along those lines. It comes to something when you are in a marriage with a pervert and yet you are the more evil of the two ! He’s a prick of epic proportions but she is dark ! She really does seem devoid of any natural or normal motherly emotion or any loving emotions come to that unless it’s for herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Blimey, things are moving fast - another article in The Sun?

Re: the following (from last thread) Mr Kayak didn't contact the papers so he wouldn't have received any money.

1624460213591.png

I doubt anyone who contacted the papers asked for or were offered money for this story, they just wanted the Inghams held accountable for putting their kids in danger and then trolling Mr Kayak.

I can confirm 100% that no money changed hands for that screenshot of Sarah on the paddleboard ... 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it true they once abandoned their 4 month old baby on a Spanish beach so they could go co-swimming?
17017206-0-image-a-2_1565213238124.jpg

And they spoke about how nice it was to all go swimming as a family 😆. They're not even smart enough to make up a lie to say a holiday friend was looking after the baby. Their excuse was it's a wide angle lens and they weren't actually that far away 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
No that was in a cave in Portugal. They left their 3 kids in charge of a 1 year old on the beach so they could paddle board to a cave and have a ride 🙄 And who said romance was dead 😂
Funny how that was 8 months ago an we predicted then a new baby 👶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh absolutely! I couldn’t agree more ! He ‘ might ‘ have just took a telling If she hasn’t started screeching in the background, she probably sent him after the kayak guy saying “ you gonna let him talk to you like that ? Go sort him! “ or something along those lines. It comes to something when you are in a marriage with a pervert and yet you are the more evil of the two ! He’s a prick of epic proportions but she is dark ! She really does seem devoid of any natural or normal motherly emotion or any loving emotions come to that unless it’s for herself !
I think that’s exactly what happened. The conversation was done and sarah sent Chris after him to try and get him to delete the initial conversation. I can imagine that happening anyway she seems to be the spokesperson

Reactions: 35
The thing is people do mess up and apologise and move on from it. We all make mistakes

The Ingham’s it’s one thing after another.

Texting teen fans

Meeting up with one of them and having sex ‘allegedly’

Driving your 3 children in a car with two seatbelts

selling a REPLICA of your baby with a birth certificate then backtracking and saying it’s absolutely not a replica.

Leaving your baby on a beach where the day before you pointed out where Madeline McCann had been staying and you were all neck deep in the sea

Filming the kids when they are unwell instead of taking them to get proper care (Isla banging her head in Disney, jace’s eye, islas mental health problems sarah discussed)

Getting a girl who was trying to do her job sacked because you pretended to work for the police and said they’d asked for a name

Letting the girls paddle board in the ‘ocean’ with no life jackets a year ago and a year later after numerous comments letting them into the middle of a loch.

APOLOGISE, raise awareness using your following, don’t do those things again. It’s that simple. To grow and be better you have to learn. Just denying doesn’t help anyone.

There is tons of other stupid stuff but the above are all serious things that they just don’t seem to understand why people are upset with them
Don’t forget when jace could hardly breathe and was so ill but Sarah still put the camera in his face yet when she had a bit of dirt under her toe nail she was straight at the hospital !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Hey guys, here’s a quick organisational chart for any newbies here:
01205C94-72EF-41FB-BFC2-709477A28853.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
I think that’s exactly what happened. The conversation was done and sarah sent Chris after him to try and get him to delete the initial conversation
I think Chris was at the reception to tell on the man, Mr Kayak came up to Chris it looks like in the video. He looks like a deer in headlights in the end when he realises he's being filmed. Though I'm sure Chris painted a different story to Sarah where he was a hero that confronted the 'scary' water safety man and saved the family from his sensible advise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.