The Ingham Family #174 Sarah ingham, 38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that a conversation between Sarah and a friend (didn’t know she had any) 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly think they are still filming so they can be a few days ahead so people won’t know where they are

Reactions: 35
They'll probably post the birthday vlog Thursday or Saturday then come back to vlogging. I think they'll be on a delay so they can't be found easily.

If the birthday vlog doesn't go viral I expect they'll go behind a paywall.
What's this about?

Reactions: 3
They better watch Out if still heading north 🤪 most Scots will have seen the sun 😂😂😂 they don’t like men like him 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well she had a friend Nicki who turned against her after finding out the allegations against Chris were true.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Wherever they were for esmes birthday they said was out of the caravan. So it would have been gifted. They knew the stink they had caused so they’ve put no videos out until they’ve left incase the place was contacted

they’d have told the place the videos are being delayed for safety reasons and privacy and will upload as soon as they are somewhere else and after the venue can do anything about being associated with them

they must think we are thick

Reactions: 28
Sarah is like a playground bully. When she doesn’t get her own way she lets rip on everyone. She’s evil. Act your age love and concentrate on being a parent rather than talking bullshit online.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't believe no one has mentioned Jace's birth in the list of Ingham duck ups/memorable moments:
- The backwards/forwards wheelchair
- Sarah getting uber high on gas and air and Chris posting the photo on Instagram Stories
2DBF3959-1C05-47F0-A275-A54BA7012A8E.jpeg

- Chris getting more excited about he 24 hour Costa and his precious chai latte than the birth of his son
- Sarah refusing to so skin to skin because the birth was being filmed for youtube
- Sarah ignoring the advice of midwives and not feeding Jace properly, to the point that it took 7 weeks for him to get back to his birth weight

The worst bit was Granny Jane denying the existence of her own Grandson though
3413761D-4320-4AC6-B37A-BCDF73FCBF2A.jpeg
54733077-E585-44B5-9051-B8F2E1F4E72B.jpeg
1AC2A547-9126-43E2-9658-48197F581F32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I thought it was because they needed a shag, but who would shag that greaseball is beyond me, his wet hair eww 🤡🤣😭
No the time they needed a shag was in Portugal and they left Izzy watching the kids whilst they went in some caves 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wherever they were for esmes birthday they said was out of the caravan. So it would have been gifted. They knew the stink they had caused so they’ve put no videos out until they’ve left incase the place was contacted

they’d have told the place the videos are being delayed for safety reasons and privacy and will upload as soon as they are somewhere else and after the venue can do anything about being associated with them

they must thing we are thick
Forest Holidays Ardgartan Argyll

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.