The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. She’s so cocky, over a year ago she was such a good driver ( apparently) yet she’s still not passed . According to her laziness , she’s good at everything. ?
I bet she's a terrible driver! The instructor is probably to scared to be in the car with her ?

Reactions: 5
They're at their "super secret cottage" - Lazy's posting Instagram stories. All the girls are matching as always in the swimming pool... Poor Isabelle.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what they'll do with the Wrecked Rover. They could sell it for scrap but I doubt they will. They could fix it and sell it but I doubt theh will. They will probably look to sell it further afield though as it's common knowledge that it failed the MOT within the local community.
You could use your Kelly Hay account and ask?

Reactions: 15
They're at their "super secret cottage" - Lazy's posting Instagram stories. All the girls are matching as always in the swimming pool... Poor Isabelle.
To be fair she’s not bought new swimsuits they are from Florida earlier this year - money must be tight ?

Reactions: 8
Sarah is so adamant that these trips are making memories and worth every penny.

Bla bla boring... “the look on the kids faces” “seeing your kids so excited” “spending time with everyone”

ALL about how Sarah feels. She’s making memories as a grown ass woman and robbing her kids of the best memories a kid can have.
Christmas nativity plays, the final days in school before they break up, meeting up with friends for sleepovers or cinema dates or secret Santa or panto, meet-ups with cousins and neighbors and grandparents and step siblings and spending hours doing the Christmas shop and fighting over what to watch when.

Such a bleeping selfish woman to take this away every single year, every holiday NOT just at Christmas.

You become a parent you put the kids first, their education, their friends and their memories.
These are all purely selfish holidays designed for a 30+ old year old woman who’s had her childhood memories...
Had time with her family and friends
Had a shot at youtube fame
Collected her fair share of club card points and STD’s
And is now desperately trying to keep hold of that (including her scanky husband ?) and make sure she’s happy until the money runs out.
More holidays,
More STD’s and a new ATM baby in 2019.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
Literally.....

Reactions: 41
Sarah is so adamant that these trips are making memories and worth every penny.

Bla bla boring... “the look on the kids faces” “seeing your kids so excited” “spending time with everyone”

ALL about how Sarah feels. She’s making memories as a grown ass woman and robbing her kids of the best memories a kid can have.
Christmas nativity plays, the final days in school before they break up, meeting up with friends for sleepovers or cinema dates or secret Santa or panto, meet-ups with cousins and neighbors and grandparents and step siblings and spending hours doing the Christmas shop and fighting over what to watch when.

Such a bleeping selfish woman to take this away every single year, every holiday NOT just at Christmas.

You become a parent you put the kids first, their education, their friends and their memories.
These are all purely selfish holidays designed for a 30+ old year old woman who’s had her childhood memories...
Had time with her family and friends
Had a shot at youtube fame
Collected her fair share of club card points and STD’s
And is now desperately trying to keep hold of that (including her scanky husband ?) and make sure she’s happy until the money runs out.
More holidays,
More STD’s and a new ATM baby in 2019.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals.
Literally.....
Yeah it's quite sad they don't do stuff like see a panto ect. That was always one of my highlights when I was a child but then again I guess you cant vlog that ?

Reactions: 13
The
The highlight of their cottage stay- swimming whilst Isabelle desperately tries to cover herself up when creepy Chris is filming

Reactions: 7
The song the girls are singing in the pool is Freaky Friday by Chris Brown and the video cuts off right before the chorus which is just a paragraph of expletives and racial slurs, not appropriate at all.

Reactions: 5
[
She couldnt drive when he got her the mini... Few more days and we will find out
Just an afterthought (apologies if someone has already thought and posted this I’m way behind and my phone is giving up)

I wonder had she passed prior to the Land Rover MOT fail, hence her saying about fitting in the back of the mini ‘they’re only small’ that’s because she was legally driving and Issy in the front?

Can imagine her making that comment in full SMUG Sarah style plus future ‘We’ve got a BIG EMOTIONAL surprise for you’ shite video....

Would also explain the gift too x

sarahisfullofshit.jpg

In Sarah's new video on her channel she shows there's no better way to tell the world you're full of tit than proudly displaying your laxative on your bedside table!

Reactions: 37
The holiday place looks so weird. Looks like someone actually lives in it and have just let them stay?

Not my taste. I’d rather stay at home

Sarah can’t even cook toast bahahahaha. Enjoy your Christmas dinner

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So most of the “tat” she has bought was reduced or part of an offer, wow she’s such a chav it’s unreal. I’ve probably spent the same amount of money that they will have but with half the presents as it’s about what they would like and not how much they have to open. 4 kids here and it’s an iPhone XR, Armani watch and Pandora as that’s what happens when they get older! My goodness it looks like Izzy is getting LOL everything too! Poor poor girl

Reactions: 4
Watching the toy haul. Hasn't Isla had the lol pearl surprise before?
Yes I noticed that when she bought it before - proof they buy so much crap they can’t remember

View attachment 3378

In Sarah's new video on her channel she shows there's no better way to tell the world you're full of tit than proudly displaying your laxative on your bedside table!
Her carb filled Nando’s diet has finally caught up with her

. She’s so cocky, over a year ago she was such a good driver ( apparently) yet she’s still not passed . According to her laziness , she’s good at everything. ?
Yep perfect driver ,perfect mother, perfect wife, perfect at keeping her size 10 figure with all the crap she eats, lazy no wonder we are all jealous haters your just so super dooper perfect.... Cough cough I'm lying just like you your really total opposite of perfect and as the time goes by your continuing to air your super dull life your looking less nice daily .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.