The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love for someone to contact the company to clear it up.
Just to embarrass Sarah and Chris and GH themselves
No issues with Isabelle being a success,
but not until she’s away from the Ingham umbrella brand and independent from the family.
Are you volunteering?

Reactions: 1
Thanks to the ever educational Ingham family I have learnt a new phrase today-"fly tipping."

Reactions: 8
Shocking choice of foods for the food bank - I mean the cereals etc
What I was thinking and cheap food 2 for $1 crap. Who buys cereal like that for donation. Bet it was food for their cottage holiday. Only gave some of it...

With the AD, do you think it's possible that this was filmed when she was actually 26 weeks pregnant? I'm only suggesting this as if this was filmed two weeks ago, it was before she got the Apple Watch and doesn't that do similar things to a point? She might not have been able to post it until the company had seen it and gave it the OK.

What I was thinking and cheap food 2 for $1 crap. Who buys cereal like that for donation. Bet it was food for their cottage holiday. Only gave some of it...

Charity starts and ends at home.
Sarah Ingham nee Dixion. 3018

Reactions: 3
I complained to the ASA this evening about their AD in the video. For me, the "AD" was far too small, which made it very misleading. I understand nothing will come of it, as always, but you never know - one day someone might take action.

It was definitely filmed a few weeks ago. Can't say I ever saw her wearing it in vlogs though, as she claimed ?

Final note - wtf was that food shop. Not helpful in any way. Nothing of use, nothing healthy, no regard for what the charity are actually after (we do a reverse advent calendar for our local food bank, but always check their most up to date list of what they are in need of before buying).

What happened to donating toys too? Did that happen?

Reactions: 4
Why do they insist on treating Isla like a toddler? She's basically 7 she should be able to walk around a supermarket! It wouldn't suprise me if they put a buggy board on the babies pram for her.

I've got to say it was lovely seeing Esme get involved with the food donation.

Does anyone think Isabelle will see her Dad over Christmas? I know there is obviously issues there but it's Christmas. I would hope that she could see him for atleast a few hours.

Reactions: 11
I complained to the ASA this evening about their AD in the video. For me, the "AD" was far too small, which made it very misleading. I understand nothing will come of it, as always, but you never know - one day someone might take action.

It was definitely filmed a few weeks ago. Can't say I ever saw her wearing it in vlogs though, as she claimed ?

Final note - wtf was that food shop. Not helpful in any way. Nothing of use, nothing healthy, no regard for what the charity are actually after (we do a reverse advent calendar for our local food bank, but always check their most up to date list of what they are in need of before buying).

What happened to donating toys too? Did that happen?
Nothing said or shown...so no not toys for the children who have nothing in refuges.
Sarah mentioned it right at the end before going into her justification for filming donations. I think she said her and Jane bought the toys and they still needed to donate them/she was going to ask Jane to take them. Something like that.

She's basically 7 she should be able to walk around a supermarket! It wouldn't suprise me if they put a buggy board on the babies pram for her.

Im guessing a double buggy or more likely “iddy biddy Isla” will be in the buggy with a packet of chocolate fingers and the baby will be in a spare bag for life.

Or with Jane

Reactions: 24
Why do they insist on treating Isla like a toddler? She's basically 7 she should be able to walk around a supermarket! It wouldn't suprise me if they put a buggy board on the babies pram for her.

I've got to say it was lovely seeing Esme get involved with the food donation.

Does anyone think Isabelle will see her Dad over Christmas? I know there is obviously issues there but it's Christmas. I would hope that she could see him for atleast a few hours.
The little girl from Family Fizz climbed into the trolly in one of their donation videos so I’m assuming they were trying to replicate that?

How the hell will they afford the Range Rover? They're gonna get into a ton of debt.

Most families don't need a trailer. Oh sorry I forgot... most families don't buy a ton of tat for their kids and then store it in the garage for ever more.

The only way Isla will get over the leg ache is by actually standing on her legs and getting used to it.

What's that mark on Isabelle's neck?

Off to the cottage in tomorrow's vlog. The cottage owned by a family 'friend'.

Enjoy the final Christmas before it all comes crashing down boo boos...

Sarah I see you've abandoned your channel again.

Reactions: 10
Chris will take the mini as was clearly his intention from the start! They can sell his rubbish car.
At least the locals will see it coming a mile off and say "It's Creepy Chris in his tiny pink perv mobile, quick hide your daughters!" (Sorry).

Ladbaby has made it to number 1 in the charts and the proceeds from the song goes to charity, choke on that Creepy and Lazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Nothing said or shown...so no not toys for the children who have nothing in refuges.
She said they were doing the toys and Jane would take them. Wonder if they actually did.

The food bank stuff, letting the kids choose was a joke. Most food banks want pasta, pasta sauces, tinned food, longlife milk etc .... sanitary products, deodorants. People who are desperate don’t give a damn about chocolate cereal Isla chose.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what they'll do with the Wrecked Rover. They could sell it for scrap but I doubt they will. They could fix it and sell it but I doubt theh will. They will probably look to sell it further afield though as it's common knowledge that it failed the MOT within the local community.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.