The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chris Ingham hadn't have got popular on youtube, do you think he would have ended up in one of predator live facebook videos?
Nah mate, he would have been a commercial pilot by now, you know... since he was training to be one. Despite not even having a light aircraft licence.

:m:rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Nah mate, he would have been a commercial pilot by now, you know... since he was training to be one. Despite not even having a light aircraft licence.

:m:rolleyes:
Can you imagine him over the tannoy ‘what’s up, what’s up passengers? We’ll very a lot shortly be landing at our destination WOO HOO!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Their adventure last night to Piglets farm really disappointed me, as we did this a couple of years ago and in real life this experience was really magical and a lot more there than they showed. After the children see Santa, in his log cabin covered in furs for the children to sit on, Santa hands each child a key which opens the door to the elves workshop which is a cabin filled to the brim with toys and each child goes in and chooses any toy that they want. So Isabelle must have been bought and paid for for this and Sarah has chosen a toy for her with her ticket. Makes you wonder whether Izzy has demanded or been made to go and see her Grandparents and the Minghams have had no choice in letting her go.

You need to book this from about October as it fills up really quickly.

They've been to see the REAL Santa - they can't be bothered to visit any others, sorry you misunderstood.

Reactions: 1
Today's vlog

Annoying, giving to charity and then advertising some tat..undeclared ad! Not appropriate in my opinion give with one hand, take with the others!

Reactions: 14
Okay I stopped watching at the trailer. It's back guys. And this vlog couldn't be more cringy. Sarah saying she sees herself as Issie's sister.

OT: Does anyone know which vlog it is where Sarah lets it slip that Chris smells and then he gets defensive like "I don't smell!" and she takes it back and says she's just kidding?

Reactions: 4
Really sold the product showing screen shots which in my mind showed that she did not really use it and hadn't since 23rd November....

Reactions: 2
Forgot to mention...looks like Sarah had tried to cover up Chris eyebrows with her eyebrow product....even giving him that ridiculous sharp line at the beginning of the brows! Ridiculous!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I wish Lazy would at least try to get her lies consistent. That pregnancy tracker shows that on 22nd Nov she is almost
24 weeks along, as that is clearly 4 weeks ago why is she not now 28 weeks pregnant, not 26 as she claims?
9A5998B8-C7FE-4C60-B019-D4E92D1253BB.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Just some thoughts on Isla's rotten tooth. My brother had several teeth removed around 10 years old because of overcrowding so Isla could have overcrowding or a badly aligned molar there. However, it is also possible even if you brush teeth well, to end up with some dirt. I have some of my baby teeth stashed in one of my jewellry drawers, and one of them that was loose in my mouth as a child has decay in it because I wasn't brushing firmly enough for fear of bashing my tooth out with the brush. So Isla could have had a painful badly formed tooth that wasn't receiving enough attention and brushing, so that's why a random tooth just got decay.

The intense amount of sugar is a problem and probably not brushing properly, so I'm not saying they're blameless. But since there's two other kids with a similar diet and no decay (as far as I know) it could have been a specific dental issue with Isla.

I think the stuff she said about dental phobia frankly wasn't really helpful to sufferers though.

Reactions: 1
I wish Lazy would at least try to get her lies consistent. That pregnancy tracker shows that on 22nd Nov she is almost
24 weeks along, as that is clearly 4 weeks ago why is she not now 28 weeks pregnant, not 26 as she claims?
View attachment 3357
Probably so she can click bait an *early Labour, scared for baby* title

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.