The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the whole buying presents and posting off to Santa a thing? I'd never heard of it before the Inghams
My parents would let me leave the usual carrot, mince pies and milk out (which I one day caught them eating which was when I realised santa wasn't real :rolleyes:) and a Christmas list to send to Santa, which I'd put in an envelope and they'd pretend to send it off. Never heard of posting presents off to Santa though? Maybe if you were doing a charity thing collecting presents for 'santa' to deliver to other kids in hospital or something.

Reactions: 2
Oh no. I think you may have just given them an idea for their next ‘sooo souper emotional’ vlog. Quick! Attention Leeds children’s hospitals - get security at every exit. Stat!

Oh no. I think you may have just given them an idea for their next ‘sooo souper emotional’ vlog. Quick! Attention Leeds children’s hospitals - get security at every exit. Stat!

Reactions: 1
Christmas debate....

My mum used to say parents paid Santa during the year, I assume like a Santa mortgage/fat tax ??‍♀
She admitted she didn’t want the old dude getting all the credit.

I think as a single parent working hard to be able to afford presents it must be very difficult seeing such extreme differences between gifts given to kids nowadays, and then try to explain to a kid why they didn’t get 93 LOL dolls and a unicorn with diarrhoea.

I think Santa should send out invoices so parents get some credit ?

Reactions: 8
Is the whole buying presents and posting off to Santa a thing? I'd never heard of it before the Inghams
My mum told us the same but I don’t know why we believed her/why it worked! I think it’s because I once found my presents so she had to come up with something quickly.

I have to add though we never questioned it and Christmas was always really magical at our house. I think we were more bothered that Santa was delivering the presents rather than making them. I think my mum might have said he can’t make all kinds of presents eg ones that we can buy in shops but there were always a few special presents in there (wooden/teddy bears) which Santa’s elves had made.

I think it’s more sad when children only get w stocking from Santa but that’s me! Someone I know did a status on Facebook the other week telling her friends to stop saying santa gets lots of presents because her children get one present each from Santa and the rest they know are from her because she ‘doesn’t want him to get all the credit’ where’s the magic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Chris' fringe is bad but so is Sarahs, she's looking like Rita from that film Rita, Sue and Bob Too, all I can picture when I see her.

Their lives not too far from the film too, cheating husband, teenage girls out on the Yorkshire Moors....

Attachments

Reactions: 15
My parents kept the magic for as long as possible. Santa would come and give us presents then we would get one or two from mum and dad. Sarah just cannot let Santa take all the credit. Expect a clickbaity vlog in a few weeks when Esme goes back to school and is (probably) told the truth by the year 6s. Christmas time is a bubble of magic for young children and I never fail to feel joy and emotional when I see the surprises on their faces around this time of year. I was in a queue the other day and a little boy had just met santa for the first time. I loved hearing him talk to his dad about it. Oh to be Isla's age again. We are only young once.

Reactions: 5
Christmas debate....

My mum used to say parents paid Santa during the year, I assume like a Santa mortgage/fat tax ??‍♀
She admitted she didn’t want the old dude getting all the credit.

I think as a single parent working hard to be able to afford presents it must be very difficult seeing such extreme differences between gifts given to kids nowadays, and then try to explain to a kid why they didn’t get 93 LOL dolls and a unicorn with diarrhoea.

I think Santa should send out invoices so parents get some credit ?
We've always said that all the gifts they receive on Christmas morning are from Santa. They get one small gift each which we say is from us but everything else comes from the big guy. I guess I'll never understand those parents that require thanks. The look of joy on my kids faces is enough thanks I need.

Reactions: 14
Well, if everyone’s chiming in,
My mam used to sit back happily and let Santa take all the credit. It was enough for her to see us so excited. She didn’t need the credit. Though I can see why it might be different if someone’s struggled to get their kids presents or has a kid wondering why they got 3-4 presents and their friend got an ingham amount from Santa.

But with the inghams it’s all about showing off. It’s the same with birthdays. I hate the way in their present piles, they always have presents from granny. What’s wrong with them actually seeing her when she gives them their gift? Both for the girls to say thank you and I’m sure she’d enjoy giving it to them in person.
I know lots of grandparents don’t live close so send presents up when they can, but she lives down the bloody road. I’m sure any of those girls could wait a few days for a bloody doll!

Reactions: 16
The Christmas vlogs don't seem to be having the desired affect. Views are still very low, not rising at all.

Will be interesting to see where they are in a year's time.

Reactions: 13
Well, if everyone’s chiming in,
My mam used to sit back happily and let Santa take all the credit. It was enough for her to see us so excited. She didn’t need the credit. Though I can see why it might be different if someone’s struggled to get their kids presents or has a kid wondering why they got 3-4 presents and their friend got an ingham amount from Santa.

But with the inghams it’s all about showing off. It’s the same with birthdays. I hate the way in their present piles, they always have presents from granny. What’s wrong with them actually seeing her when she gives them their gift? Both for the girls to say thank you and I’m sure she’d enjoy giving it to them in person.
I know lots of grandparents don’t live close so send presents up when they can, but she lives down the bloody road. I’m sure any of those girls could wait a few days for a bloody doll!
Similarly here my parents let Santa take the credit for most presents. I used to think my parents were really stingy because they didn't get us much at all compared to Santa! Haha!

The Christmas vlogs don't seem to be having the desired affect. Views are still very low, not rising at all.

Will be interesting to see where they are in a year's time.
Probably living next door to Katrina on that estate.
Sarah will still be sat on the sofa.
Isla will still be a spoilt brat.
Creepy will still have the hairstyle of a testosterone fuelled teenager and will be trying to act 'cool'.
Esme will be in her final year of primary.
Baby Fernando Costa Cash Holiday Ingham will nearly be a year old.
And the channel will have gone to shite.

Reactions: 11
We give our children one main present, everything else is from Santa and the stockings are from the elves.

Reactions: 4
Think I had the worst (or best -whichever way you look at it) reaction to Creepy's hair last night. Was watching the vlog and he came on with his ridiculous hair. Then I threw up on myself. Think I had a bug. OMG he litrally made me sick:sick::ROFLMAO:

How do they get the stacks of presents to the holiday cottage for Christmas without the girls seeing them?

How do they get the stacks of presents to the holiday cottage for Christmas without the girls seeing them?
Do you really believe the girls don't find or see the huge mountains of presents lying around the house? Of course they will see them in the boot or the trailer they will probably once again hire.

Reactions: 3
Last year they took a trailer, like the kids didn’t notice ? So I wonder what the charity thing is they will be doing today, funny that after watching family fizz perhaps? But as always it will be a cheapskate version as always

Reactions: 5
Last year they took a trailer, like the kids didn’t notice ? So I wonder what the charity thing is they will be doing today, funny that after watching family fizz perhaps? But as always it will be a cheapskate version as always
Didn’t she say getting toys to put in the supermarket collection things or to take to the food bank?

I never watched them until the scandal so didn’t know about the trailer. And my comment was more along the lines ‘as if the kids don’t notice all those presents getting transported to the cottage or wherever’

If they were going to be clever you’d think they’d book an extra night and Chris would drive the presents over the night before the go. But he wouldn’t be trusted to do that I’d imagine ha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.