The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days ago I looked at their Christmas 2016 video and how many views it had (58,824,563), it now has 58,852,128 so a lot of their views are definitely coming from older vlogs - especially when their skiing vlog only got 66k.
See that still doesn't add up though. There's only 30k of a difference between those figures you've given, meaning just 15k each day. Social blade shows they're getting about 200k views per day, only about 100k watch the daily vlogs, with 15k watching their old Christmas one. So we have 50 to 75k watching other vlogs? I think they're definitely buying views going by this

Reactions: 6
Not had an opportunity to watch the vlogs at five much as I've been on night shift the past few weeks getting everyone's Christmas deliveries (and tat) to them.

Absolutely dying at the sight of Creepy's hair in the vlog.

Isla will find that tooth in Mummy and (step) Daddy's drawer in a few years like I did when I was 8. Wish the tooth fairy had bought me a doll when I was a kid.

Them acting like there was a big surprise on Friday. Yeah we know what it is Chris. Enjoy your stay in the Dales. I think someone did message the owner of the house but looks like they're still going. Looks like the Minghams have got someone else wrapped around their herpes infected, Greasy little fingers.

Lazy saying the vlog is boring. Yep it was, along with the other 1000+ videos.

The house Isabelle 'nearly destroyed' was a gingerbread house she dropped in B&M.

Reactions: 10
5.52 in the blog chris sitting in the car said ‘and now the days almost over with’.... 20 seconds before Sarah said ‘goooood morning guys’

Lazy, lying. Funny how she wasn’t on camera before then when they girls got up, went to school, were playing computer games etc.

Urghhhh google sent them a freebie.

The clickbait is Issy drooping a gingerbread house and it not even breaking anyway. Whilst Chris yet again took the girls out whilst Sarah did ‘lots of important jobs upstairs....’ NAPPED??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It certainly seems to have edited smoothing the skin but I don’t quite understand the remark about pedophiles? Like tbh my reaction to that dessert would be the same reaction. It is a purely innocent photo.
But he always uses that face/pose. It's disturbing!

Reactions: 1
Do we think he asked the hairdresser to keep the fringe long at the front so it would stick out the sweaty beanie or was it styled like TinTin?

Fair play to Sarah how she kept a straight face and supported him. The girls were nice too Esme was sweet, face said it all though. I suppose they all think it's a step in the right direction.

Oh god I'm belly laughing again. These comments have me crying with laughter.
I think hes asked for a number 2 at the sides then changed his mind and decided on a cut on the fringe and a number 5 round the ears its not even at all

Reactions: 2
I think hes asked for a number 2 at the sides then changed his mind and decided on a cut on the fringe and a number 5 round the ears its not even at all
If I was the barber I would have slipped with the scissors, got him in the eye so he has to walk around with a permanent drop the towel face to see properly.

I still think Esme and her little white lie about his hair being ok was sweet, you can tell it took her a lot of will power.

So lets vote....

Do we think Chris is chatting to a young teenager who doesn't like his hair or have our comments on here finally got to him?

Reactions: 16
probably a bit of both id say, funny though how comments about his hair affect him and he does something about it but comment on him being a dirty perv and silence

Reactions: 22
If I was the barber I would have slipped with the scissors, got him in the eye so he has to walk around with a permanent drop the towel face to see properly.

I still think Esme and her little white lie about his hair being ok was sweet, you can tell it took her a lot of will power.

So lets vote....

Do we think Chris is chatting to a young teenager who doesn't like his hair or have our comments on here finally got to him?
Sarah’s made him get a crap cut to keep the girls away is my bet.

Reactions: 1
his hair reminds me of the time in harry potter, where harry's aunt cut off all of his hair minus his fringe lol (at least harry was able to grow it back lmaoooo)

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s made him get a crap cut to keep the girls away is my bet.
She clearly doesn't care as he is still up to no good. Took her 12 years of nagging to get him to cut his hair?!

I think a teenager told him his hair was tit and he cut it.

Reactions: 2
Their 7 year old just got her tooth removed due to tooth decay, and the first thing they do is go for hot chocolate and decorate a gingerbread house laden with sweets!!!
Now there are thousands of small children asking why the tooth fairy doesn’t bring them lol dolls..... nice one! ??

Reactions: 24
Forgive me but did Sarah not just ruin Santa for young kids there? Way to go with not only 2 Hot Chocolates in a day but one right before dinner I’m presuming from what they said or maybe that’s more lies. And then a gingerbread house that you left them to decorate themselves..parenting goals right there!

Reactions: 3
Just watching tonight’s vlog when it suddenly hit me, the barber is obviously a fan of the Herman Munster look.
00EBEC2C-F0EF-4159-9FC1-0607CF2FD3FC.jpeg

Reactions: 56
I've only just watched the video of the hairdryer 'prank' on Esme via the Real Inghams. Watching it was ten times worse than reading about it. There's a moment where she looks to be completely freaking out and my heart just broke for her. Then there's Chris grabbing the hairdryer and aiming it in Isla's face. I'm starting to think these two should'nt be allowed around children full stop. There's just no care or common sense.
Oh my word it was awful poor Esme she looked like she was going to cry. bet that hurt going in her eyes too. What strange strange parents ?

Reactions: 7
Wish Sarah would stop saying that they’re buying presents to ‘post off to santa’ and respect that some children who watch it are told by their parents a different story about Santa. I’d say the majority of children don’t think their parents buy their presents and send them off to Santa.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.