The Ingham Family #17 Eyebrows Are Shocking, Unique Fam Mocking. Home School, How Funny! Run Out Of Money?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think the hairdresser made his hair worse on purpose.

I said yesterday he had a weird chunk out of his fringe. So I reckon this drastic cut was to try and fix whatever he’d done to that
I'm sticking this on my gate to scare the Carol singers away

Reactions: 8
It hadn’t actually bothered Isla anyway so it wasn’t traumatic she actually said it was fine. So the clickbait was a lie. Can you not report that?
Nope, the only person I've heard of to have a video removed for click bait is Jake Paul and that's probably more so because the thumbnail was sexual.

Reactions: 1
They really don't have much time for her to finish getting her license. Her last few weeks of pregnancy she shouldn't be driving, so she has to do it now otherwise it won't be until after Bingham is here and that wouldn't be ideal.

Reactions: 1
THE TRIANGLE FRINGE, WTAF.

Of course they would think it's fine to use the word traumatic and click bait a picture of Isla with blood dripping from her mouth. That is just so them. Dental work is not trauma. There are children that have major, invasive, life saving surgery and I found that really insensitive.
June the 7th 2005 My Son had a 13 Hour operation to correct Scoliosis of the spine, absolute worse day of My life, when i found out that while he was in Surgery My Dad had passed away Thats Trauma not going to the bloody dentist Christ when will the Ingham,s realise what a joke they are Talk about Drama queens :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 22
What on earth is going on with his fringe lmao.

I have a feeling some of his hair broke off in lapland due to how much crap he puts on his hair

Reactions: 6
That fringe ???

That tooth looked pretty rotten at the back, can’t believe it wasn’t causing any pain?

Reactions: 4
If Sarah had a choice she wouldn’t attend the baby’s birth either,

She would probably face time her own vagina from her bedroom and let Jane catch the kid as it came out.
She never does anything with them it’s shocking.

Reactions: 53
That hair! is it a dare? I can't take it, im literally howling, looks like someone cut it with toenail clippers........I bloody love it!!! suits you sir!
ham.jpg

Reactions: 11
That hair! is it a dare? I can't take it, im literally howling, looks like someone cut it with toenail clippers........I bloody love it!!! suits you sir! View attachment 3284
Think they swept up the clippings and glued them to his brows,Well they like the Matching pj's and Jumpers why not have matching eyebrows too :D:D:D

Reactions: 3
If Sarah had a choice she wouldn’t attend the baby’s birth either,

She would probably face time her own vagina from her bedroom and let Jane catch the kid as it came out.
She never does anything with them it’s shocking.
This has made the internet for me tonight ??? priceless!!!

Reactions: 8
As if there aren't enough people too afraid to go to the dentist that they actually showed Isla with blood coming out of her mouth, and used it as clickbait! That's not gonna put other kids off of going to the dentist at all is it...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.