Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheshiretinker

Luna is the name of my daughter's great grandmother can they not ruin another name we like and have connections to.
Sorry I think it might be Luna, which is a lovely name, with the Harry Potter connection or Solar because of the caravan connection 😉😉

Reactions: 5

downandup

Why on earth did they let Prinny run loose on a parking lot??? She could have run another way and bang into a car. Don't they use those spindel leaches on her so even if they could not go close to each other they could have let her have more and more til Sarah had hold of it before letting go. After all Prinny is a runner when she sees her family again. And she did not even have a collar on that Sarah or Esme could hold onto.
that was the office car park .
im not 100% sure that jane had her ! possibly stayed with someone from the office .

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
I do that that name and your little nugget is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

I know she mentioned Luna and Nova in a "baby name" vlog when they were expecting Jace... just not sure they would choose either now as it was already mentioned but who knows - I do have a slight obsession with baby names if I'm honest 😁 I would have100 children just so that I could choose names 🤣🤣🤣 Actually, maybe they'll go for something like Lake, Laken or possibly push the boat way out and go with Star as Sarah has said she likes "space" names... if I were having a baby girl now I'd be tempted to go with "Sparrow" - not exactly for everyone and my hubby would never ever be ok with a name like that but I absolutely love it :m
Luna and nova have space connections too .

Pastel

VIP Member
Hmmmm... with Jace it was Chris and the girls who pushed for it and it sounds like they've done the same this time... I think it's going to possibly be something more unique and more "American" again, even though it's for a girl - I can't see the girls going for something more "old-fashioned" and I can't see Chris going for something more traditional... maybe something like Calla (think they broke the mold with letters and initials when they had Jace so may not be too set on keeping things the same)

maybe i’m far from it but could the name be amy?? or aimee/amie (not sure if they would pick that sort
of name)

Reactions: 4