The Ingham Family #155. We're not poor, my knives and forks match the kitchen floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnyyyy waaayyyy my kitchen is soooo cuteeeee, annnnyyyy wayyyy we will give you a sneak peak in tomorrow’s flog, sooooo come back tomorrow at 5ppppp mmmm Ishhh. Fm lazy do you know any other words!!!!
You forgot etc etc 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a reminder that Lazy and Creepy are the rotten cunts who REFUSED to take their fourth baby (who was only about 9 months old) to the hospital or doctor in Lanzerote when he could barely breathe because he had croup. They knew he was struggling to breathe and did NOTHING but complain that she and Creepy didn't get a good sleep because of his breathing being too loud and "barky".

People in the comments were begging them to take him to the hospital but in typical Ingham fashion they got defensive and said he's fine and they know what they're doing and proceeded to stick the sick child in an inflatable by the pool at the hotel in Lanzarote. People pleaded with them not to put him on the plane home but the Inghams said "It's just a virus. He is fine to fly home" :mad: No concern about the baby or spreading it.

How these children survive these parents is a miracle.

How the frig they still have those kids Is beyond me no decent education unkempt need good bath, and slowy putting weight one the brat no 5 will struggle 😑 jace will be so mean to the baby
They relly need SS visit those kids are doomed for ever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It looks like Isla could use that bathroom as a playroom as well as a bathroom with all that space on the floor.

Reactions: 11
Im glad you got rinsed mid 30s is not middle aged :ROFLMAO:
If you’re only living to 70 years old then it is ..... personally I hope to get a few more years than that!!

I booked mine via government website, certainly will be based on location, but nothing to do with my GP.
GP’s provide the ‘government’ with details on past medical history etc so they can prioritise the vaccines x

Reactions: 4
According to Wikipedia 30 is not middle aged 👍
Oh come on! According to that, someone in their 60's can still be middle aged, how is that possible? Though I'll tell my mum, she'll be thrilled! (this is all in good humour guys, feel like I've touched a nerve here ;) 😅)

Back to the tit show, omg that trolley full of stuff when they were out shopping, I've never known anyone to buy so much utter tat (what was the justification for the globe, I'm sure they've got one?)

• Haha
Oh come on! According to that, someone in their 60's can still be middle aged, how is that possible? Though I'll tell my mum, she'll be thrilled! (this is all in good humour guys, feel like I've touched a nerve here ;) 😅)

Back to the tit show, omg that trolley full of stuff when they were out shopping, I've never known anyone to buy so much utter tat (what was the justification for the globe, I'm sure they've got one?)
I thoroughly intend to live to 120 😂

I’m 59 I alternate between being enraged that 50 is when you are considered old on ad’s and you are lumped in with 70 to 80 year olds and thinking who gives a duck when work colleagues cling onto youth and they are my age insisting they are young as I don’t think we are ‘young’ and I hate that ‘young at heart’ stuff as well 😂

This is just my opinion 👍

Reactions: 8
According to Wikipedia 30 is not middle aged 👍
Funny! I was not well when I was a kid.. outlived my life expectancy now by a good 30 years. Much healthier in "middle-age" :)

🥂Cheers to all us middle aged & old farts who woke up today on this side of the grass! Let's do it again tomorrow! 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Something is just so off about all this. Creepy was talking this evening about moving in next week but they have several rooms to put flooring down in, plus the hallways. It's Easter weekend, I just do not see it happening this week. I doubt the mortgage has been accepted yet because they'd be bragging about it as soon as it was.

Look at Isla's bathroom for instance; all they've done is add the taps and finished the cabinet (add the kickboard and handles) in 2 weeks. Big deal! The floor isn't even down as I said before and in a house that size (at least 16 from what they imply), surely it will take several days. Second photo is from 2 weeks ago.
View attachment 511853View attachment 511854
I think they will move and stay in the pervan whilst house gets finished

Oh no! Don't say that! I'm 37 next week and didn't feel middle aged at all until I read this 🤣🤣
and I'm older than Sarah too I think 😭😭
I’m more than twice your age and I don’t feel middle aged when I look at the state Of the minghams

maybe the new house could be in this development? Stairs in the right place? Steps leading up to bath and that clear balcony in the garden? And it has SEVEN bathrooms!
Certainly a contender

Have they forgotten that their new kitchen is HUGE and made entirely from marble? Put one of those new mugs down in there and they'll never find it again.

The wastefulness, buying random stuff for the sake of buying random stuff is obscene.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the duck are they making such a fuss of having all those bathrooms? The personal hygiene of the entire family is disgusting and they appear to have 1 bath a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just a reminder that Lazy and Creepy are the rotten cunts who REFUSED to take their fourth baby (who was only about 9 months old) to the hospital or doctor in Lanzerote when he could barely breathe because he had croup. They knew he was struggling to breathe and did NOTHING but complain that she and Creepy didn't get a good sleep because of his breathing being too loud and "barky".

People in the comments were begging them to take him to the hospital but in typical Ingham fashion they got defensive and said he's fine and they know what they're doing and proceeded to stick the sick child in an inflatable by the pool at the hotel in Lanzarote. People pleaded with them not to put him on the plane home but the Inghams said "It's just a virus. He is fine to fly home" :mad: No concern about the baby or spreading it.

That is shocking :( I find it so odd that they have all these children but they seem to be an inconvenience for them and they just neglect their needs. She rolled her eyes when she said he was up all night, horrible witch just seems unhappy he is interfering with her holiday

Reactions: 27
This is as high their lives will go, it's all down-hill from here. They have no hobbies, no education, no inner life: All they do is consume.
If the house move is real then they will default on the mortgage eventually. Neither of them has career prospects and the kids are just average and will have trouble adjusting to accepting that.
They'll be back in Seacroft without even the prospect of Jeremy Kyle appearances to make money.

Reactions: 20
Have they forgotten that their new kitchen is HUGE and made entirely from marble? Put one of those new mugs down in there and they'll never find it again.

The wastefulness, buying random stuff for the sake of buying random stuff is obscene.
With all the matching cutlery, 'bargains knives, mugs etc it will look like marble vomited all over that kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris is going to have his work cut out keeping that house 'OCD clean' - I don't think the taped up hoover is going to cut it, somehow.

I bet he'll he'll be woohooing his way round Isla's bathroom on a One Trick Pony Skate rail before the year is out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I’ve never seen that one but that’s left me suitably horrified!!!! That poor boy needed urgent medical attention and some steroids through a nebuliser. She’s not even making sure he’s drinking plenty of cool drinks either. That’s bloody horrendous they don’t deserve kids 😡 Lazy you are a terrible mother based on that vlog alone.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is her reaction to her baby being awake all night unable to breathe. She rolled her eyes as she said he had been awake all night! Horrible cow
1617451673010.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Chris is going to have his work cut out keeping that house 'OCD clean' - I don't think the taped up hoover is going to cut it, somehow.

I bet he'll he'll be woohooing his way round Isla's bathroom on a One Trick Pony Skate rail before the year is out.
That’s another lie he doesn’t keep the house ocd clean or he be driven mad with all the clutter

Why the duck are they making such a fuss of having all those bathrooms? The personal hygiene of the entire family is disgusting and they appear to have 1 bath a year.
They don’t need any bathrooms that tuff tray will surfice (look that word up lazy ) til their next dip in the sea

This is her reaction to her baby being awake all night unable to breathe. She rolled her eyes as she said he had been awake all night! Horrible cow
View attachment 512306
Vile person , many babies or young children get very ill with croup and bronchitis hope she never sees her 12 week old on oxygen and in recuss due to it selfish witch , mind u they would record it and make few vlogs out of it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.