Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I dib in an out so havent watched them or read here in a while but whats happening with the cards, if one was broken down and creepy went to get the other one, how where they going to get them both back to the UK or is one a right off anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RainbowDust

I see that the french president has made what will undoubtedly be a controversial decision to stop home schooling from 2021. The only exception will be if it is needed for genuine health reasons.
Macron is kind of like Chris in reverse in so far as he met his (now) wife when she was his teacher.

Funny how the vlog is late wonder if Sarah has cut of his 🍆🧐🤢😂
I would LOVE to see how they'd click bait that! :oops: 😣😖😫🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Exactly and I'll put money on their 'accountant' is on the left side of right!!! It could all come tumbling down on them if said accountants were investigated. I believe she won't take a wage from 'The Ingham Ltd'. But from what it looks like is tat and me she's a sole trader.
Accountancy firms are regulated, monitored and investigated regularly as they are a professional body like solicitors, doctors etc. I wouldn’t imagine the accountants they use are unqualified ACCA/FCCA type of firms that service small businesses.

Bradford lass

I don't usually post but the first time the switch came out was 2017...so not 10 years ago... Sorry if its been said lol! And they do sell them online and in stores but thye do go very quickly... But it's crazy thst she's asking for people send and buy them...
Looks like she was referring to the ds as 10 years ago not the switch. Ds came out in 2004
20201003_133232.jpg
20201003_133232.jpg

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
The have 2 business'
The Ingham Family Ltd (youtube & merch) this is a limited company and you have to register with companies house. This is the accounts that anyone can see online.
Babyandmebrand is not (from what I can see) and does not have to register with companies house as it is not a limited company.
The fact that it doesn't appear listed with companies house suggests to me that she is running it as a sole trader. All she has to do is register for self assessment with HMRC.
However if she really is earning what she's saying she has to become VAT registered. She can register for VAT as a sole trader.
Hope this helps.
Yes it does thank you :)

Reactions: 4

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
We should make them ourselves.
Can you manage to pull this off and manufacture in bulk? There may be start up grants for a new venture.
If there was a collar emblazoned with TATTLE it would complete the perfect gift for our members.
No need to offer a payment plan I for one will live on bread and potatoes (if the greedy Bradfords haven’t scoffed them all) to be the proud owner of a serenading Prinny-woo. Reasonable postage costs would be appreciated and perhaps a discount for multiple purchases might be helpful.
Good luck in this venture. We await the ‘launch’ and photographs.
On a great vlog I watched today they came across Ronald Regan and Nancy Reagan slippers! In an antique store!Lazy
and creeps in bed on slippers.?

• Haha

Sour_Grapes123

They are the questions you get asked when you join the new ingham fb group. Those were Chris's (supposed funny ) answers

Snacks are sweets and chocolate classed as snacks !?
I know I'm old but to me those are treats !
Ahhhhh, makes sense! Thank you!!