Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude

Thought I would check a well known crowd funding website to see if any ifam were stupid enough to set something up and came across this:
110DB8AC-7F19-4FB9-B339-CEEA7E1BD946.jpeg

Set up in December and has no donations... Own up which one of you was it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Yel

Chatty Member
This rant needs to last forever, and needed the theme song added 🎶 How can we make this go on forever 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Sarky Pants

Oh, I love a good rant especially when the Sir Noncealot chimes in too!! So, Lazy, I can tell you that you have your so called facts wrong. The greasy one will have to isolate after leaving the the airport. He cannot go to collect a car and drive back through the country to reach a port. He cannot then leave said car and wander around the ferry. How do I know this your royal twatness? Because I work for border control!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Impleo

VIP Member
Passed to the police via creepys gmail address I suspect 🥱🥱
In the past 72 hours they've spoken to The Foreign Office, the UK Embassy in London(!), the Coronavirus task force and now the police. What a very lot of important and influential people the Inghams are

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200820-160309_Instagram.jpg

Lazy is a very lot angry, if she wants to travel during a WORLDWIDE pandemic, she will travel during a WORLDWIDE pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
The real inghams account on Twitter has contacted the foreign office and recieved a reply stating that they will in fact need to self isolate on return to the UK

• Haha
  • Heart

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
So apparently today is Isabelle appreciation day on ifam group. Saw a post and this comment under that. If this person is a tattler I don't want to blow your cover but I just want you to know I love the way you have put this across. No one can say it is hate but still has expressed exactly what I thought.
I am all for encouraging children to their full potential but at the same time I believe it is parents responsibility to give them a sense of reality and prepare for the harsh world.
Sadly children like Isabelle or Mia Fizz are being set up for a rude shock when they step into the real world.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Peterboroughmum

Direct from the people who make rules..you know who she reminds me of? Hycinth Bucket calling all these offices and asking to speak to people in charge😂😂
Except Hycinth was much much better than her
I am sure Boris Johnson spoke to them personally and said it was all fine and Jace is a cheeky boi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61