The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definition of Hike:

- walk for a long distance, especially across country.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok as a Scottish person they are totally making a hash of this “travelling” thing. So far it’s like a tour of all the forests and car parks in Scotland in fact it’s boring as duck!!!

I don’t know what app she used but Jesus on a motorbike she fair skimmed her face and hands down didn’t she. Tonight’s vlog confirmed to me that lazy still has a HUGE moonface that’s aged about 10 years since creepy came out as a N O N C E and her hands are still like shuffles. I mean would ye look at the girth on those fingers 😳eight hands like that she could be a gynaecologist 😂
Have they just put their faces onto the view.
lazy wouldn’t look like that if she’d just climbed Helvelln

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is irrelevant, but my friend was telling me about Tyson Gardner ( Father of Quadruplets from Utah, Gardner Quad Squad on YT) caught messaging young girls one of whom was 17. It caused a huge scandal a few weeks back. But what blew my mind over is how similar this casw is to our very own in house creep, Sir Noncelot! Some notable similarities--
1) Both families using online platforms to scam people by running 'businesses' aka looting their fanbase
2)Husbands caught texting teens/young adults and wives trying to cover up by victim shaming and threatening the girls who found courage to open up
3) Amount of vulnerable children/adults for whom these people are absolute heroes who they think help them cope up with depression, make them filled loved etc all the while actually playing on their insecurities

While I know this is nothing new and family vloggers have been outted in the past too..this just struck me as weirdly similar . When my friend was telling this to me I was almost confused which family she is talking about -Inghams or Gardners😑

I don't know what kick these middle aged dad vloggers get out of messaging younger fans or indeed why these fans have such devotion towards them. This seems to be a deeper issue, unfortunately not limited to a small fanbase of adults and honestly this makes me scared, frustrated and angry.

Once again sorry for this long essay.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just can’t get over Sarah ‘hiking’ with feckin River Island Chelsea boots on 😭😭 this trip was so poorly thought out! Just cannot take her seriously struggling up the hills with her very appropriate hiking boots and that baby carrier 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I can almost smell the stench of the van through the screen 🤢

Wet dog, wet shoes, wet greasy hair, Jason’s nappy, creepy.... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine what these people must be thinking when they’re wanting a quiet walk and come across these screeching chavs splashing in puddles in onesies and filas 😂

#livingtheirbestlife
#bestvlogiveevermade

View attachment 174750
1.2.3 days in (?) ,and those poor kids already look like ragamuffins! :( "best life" ,WHO for chris??

Reactions: 23
Sorry if this is irrelevant, but my friend was telling me about Tyson Gardner ( Father of Quadruplets from Utah, Gardner Quad Squad on YT) caught messaging young girls one of whom was 17. It caused a huge scandal a few weeks back. But what blew my mind over is how similar this casw is to our very own in house creep, Sir Noncelot! Some notable similarities--
1) Both families using online platforms to scam people by running 'businesses' aka looting their fanbase
2)Husbands caught texting teens/young adults and wives trying to cover up by victim shaming and threatening the girls who found courage to open up
3) Amount of vulnerable children/adults for whom these people are absolute heroes who they think help them cope up with depression, make them filled loved etc all the while actually playing on their insecurities

While I know this is nothing new and family vloggers have been outted in the past too..this just struck me as weirdly similar . When my friend was telling this to me I was almost confused which family she is talking about -Inghams or Gardners😑

I don't know what kick these middle aged dad vloggers get out of messaging younger fans or indeed why these fans have such devotion towards them. This seems to be a deeper issue, unfortunately not limited to a small fanbase of adults and honestly this makes me scared, frustrated and angry.

I think it's very relevant. These men are narcissists looking for validation. I wish YouTube would put an end to family vlogging and kids being on YouTube, or if they did, with some very strict laws around pay and working hours. I think men like Chris and Tyson have worked the system, and their families to their advantage, for nefarious gain.

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 18.53.14.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Funny fact Sarah follows them! Gotta stick together!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Family pic minus band aid baby 😬🙄
Why are all the pictures of Sarah being edited to the extent that they genuinely look nothing like her? And imagine being a kid and every. single. photo of your dad he's posing like he's crapped himself. I still can't believe he doesn't do that pose for a joke. Still going for the new audience with this faux healthy outdoorsy vibe I see. Anyone that tunes in expecting that will get a shock when they see the sea of plastic and the processed dinners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I find this really disturbing.. this has been posted by a seemingly young boy (not Thomas) who by looking at his profile pic is about the same age as my son ....13 ish ? I maybe wrong but judging by the rest of the "ifam" I'm probably not !!! So on the he basis he's a youngish kid why is he posting these things and where are his parents who should be worried by this obsession 😳🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Do you think they’re going through some kind of midlife crisis? That is the last trip I’d want to be doing with a 16 month old! They are so not equipped for the walks they’re doing too. Lazy, creepy one word of advice... Don’t go chasing waterfalls, just stick to the retail parks and Supermarkets you’re used to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There not in Scotland makes people look idiots as people reported there in scotland
Ah apologies I didn’t actually notice. To be honest I sped through the vlog and didn’t actually notice 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re heading here but don’t worry we don’t want them anymore than England so hopefully they’ll duck off

Reactions: 11
I bet poor Prinny is seriously knackered too, she's not used to being walked.

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.