The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris giving Isabelle his old phone suddenly was pretty weird wasn’t it?
they also left their baby on a beach by himself
Sold a replica doll of their baby and now their dog

let their children go to meet and greets wheno doubt any of the adults going to those events are crb checked surely you can’t have loads of weirdos meeting kids in the back room of a shop when they were promised a big afternoon tea

CONSTANTLY breaking data protection laws despite running as a business

slagging off a company for their Easter egg price and then selling their own Easter egg for more.

slagging off next etc for the price of their baby grows and then selling their own for more

might want to take a look at the genre he follows on tiktok too

it’s endless
Yes as soon as the allegations came out about Creepy the whole scenario with him suddenly giving Isabelle his old Samsung phone made perfect sense. I mean I kind of thought it odd he had a Samsung in the first place since every phone, tablet and laptop they buy is Apple. Also Isabelle not only looked pissed off she was getting a hand me down Samsung ( that was mainly because she was spoilt with iPhones) but also extremely confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m totally new to this family’s account and have only read a bit of the last thread and had a quick look at their accounts. I DO NOT get a good feeling about the dad just going by the photos I can see, and I’ve not even watched any vlogs or videos etc yet. Reminds me of the horrendous guy from Lost Prophets for some reason. And I have no time for grown men that are obsessed with stuff like skating, computer games etc (teenage stuff basically) reeks of clinging on to your youth. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on
welcome , sit back and relax believe me before you know it youll be about 30 pages in as these 2 are the gift that keeps on giving. Your gut instinct is right though and if you have children please advise them not to watch this family especially teenage girls as theyre his favourites allegedly (prrof on google) x

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see this rapidly deleted comment from creepy? Don’t know what it was in response to. But they obviously have internet and he’s obviously on the koppaberg lol
Is that any way to speak to your child cult following Chris? Although he isn’t exactly known for appropriate speech with young kids!

• Sad
welcome , sit back and relax believe me before you know it youll be about 30 pages in as these 2 are the gift that keeps on giving. Your gut instinct is right though and if you have children please advise them not to watch this family especially teenage girls as theyre his favourites allegedly (prrof on google) x
I will definitely be warning them against it - it’s crazy to me that they still dare try to raise a profile for themselves with the kind of scandal

I don’t think they owner knows they are you tubers and didn’t vlog so she would see they have taken the dog. They could loose there £1000 deposit if the owner found out

Reactions: 9
Can we confirm this though? I don’t want it to backfire on us in anyway. I mean we all know he did it, but I want to be sure I’m giving facts. I’ll put it in there any way and say unconfirmed but likely. Anyone got a photo of that?
I know what you mean. I'm mentioning it as their name /brand is endlessly associated with crap goings-on. I'm pretty sure the skit lady received an infamous Levi's Solicitors letter, so 😐
But yes, I appreciate your stance.

Reactions: 7
"Cracking cheese, Gromit".

Screenshot 2020-07-06 22.17.14.png

Can someone please explain to me how any part of this holiday is going to be remotely "mindblowing"? What can they possibly be doing other than more 'hikes', Dreamworks movies and TikToking?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
If Sarah actually hikes for a whole year with Jace on her back she might lose some weight (which is good I’d be happy for her honestly)

unless they keep eating like tit, and we saw how healthy they ate on their last caravan adventure
With their poor diets there’s no way they’ll have the energy to hike. Pot noodles don’t exactly have vitamins. They could at least give the girls and Jace vitamins. They look anemic. I bet they don’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do you think they were all in bed exhausted from having to help lazy into her top bunk bed 😂 Jesus can you imagine the motor home rocking when she has to move up to let creepy in.
Wasn't really paying attention at the end, but wasn't Isla up with Lazy whilst Isabelle and Esme were sharing? Creepy got a bit shifty saying Isla had the bed to herself tonight... Looks like the double bed for Isabelle is really for Creepy.

Please, please someone comment to call the van Hayley :oops:

God I hope they video creepy in his dinghy, hopefully it'll get a puncture in the middle of the lake! His stupid faux Jamaican accent gets right on my tits, does he not realise how much a of tw@t he sounds?

I'm amazed they have indeed taken Prinny with them, I'm guessing they've had a tiff with Granny troll and/or they think it will help sell more prinny teddies/reborns/lifelike dolls/pieces of shite.
Noo, i dont want the van named the same as me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if that’s a genuine pic of Jace and Prinny at the open campervan door, then all it says is that there has been a fallout with granny and Hi Steve! No way would they willingly take their dog - especially as it’s just for a few weeks!
The main one who would’ve had a fit about that would’ve been lazy. She would not like being around the dog like that based on her previous attitudes and behavior. So they were forced to bring her. Get ready for complaints from lazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.