Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The captions on invidio.us never fail to make me laugh
I guess they are now saying what we have thought all along 😂
BCE764BB-1E00-4C5A-8BF0-C9C3A2170C19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Circlish

VIP Member
One of THE MOST boring things on YouTube at the moment is listening to vloggers jabbering on about their upset travel plans. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about the intricate details of your deposits, your flight and hotel packages, your scrapped inclusives. It's soooooo dull and they're all doing it. STFU.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I think that just want us to believe they are going to Scotland they prob plan on flying off somewhere

The only hiking they will do is from the car park to Morrisons
The only hiking Sarah knows is hiking her prices for her stupid tat

• Haha
The tik tok of Isabelle singing to “sex in the air I don’t care I love the smell of it 🤢 sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!” What the actual fuck?! Anyone else?!? Please?!?

• Wow
  • Sick

Katielle13

So Esme’s main birthday present was gifted and for the full family, she got a Shein order which her two sisters also got and got a car tray which all her siblings got. Apart from all the b&m shite, what did Esmè actually get for her birthday?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Zelda18

VIP Member
Going out on a limb here, I think he’s truly disgusting and not being on YouTube should have been the very least of his punishments. Saying that I don’t feel there’s anything untoward with their relationship, he’s ‘raised’ her since she wAs a baby. Would you read these ‘signs’ the same with the other two or would it be okay as he’s their bio dad? Again a criminal And dodgy as fuck but I think the comments about him and Isabelle are disgusting. And before I’m called Steve, I’m not. I think as parents they need to be held accountable for the home life they are creating for their kids and be aware of the issues they are most definitely going to face in adulthood. We are going to see a whole new breed of Kulkins, Lohans and Bynes with these vlogger kids, all without the financial backing to try and fix it.
A few years ago my eldest daughter had a friend whose stepdad was found to be grooming her. It started when she was 10 and didn’t come to light until she was 13 when she confided in a teaching assistant. He had 2 bio sons that he had no interest in whatsoever, but his stepdaughter he took swimming, to the park, shopping Etc. No one batted an eyelid when her behaviour around him changed. The signs were there, but they were ignored and I think this is what happening with Isabelle. Would you say the comments about Chris & Isabelle were disgusting if it turned out he was grooming her? If everybody turned a blind eye people like Chris continue to get away with it. Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors. There maybe something going on there may not be, but it’s clear people have noticed that things are not quite right.
Also Creepy’s weird relationship with Isabelle started long before the allegations. He was always fawning over her more than his bio daughters. Calling her babe, hiding under her bed, sprawling out over her bed, filming her in bikinis, towels, on the toilet is not appropriate behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
Am absolutely LOVING IT ❤ that the Daily Mail is running a story today about some woman (I can't remember her name) who has been called out for racist tweets from about 2013 and has been laying apologies down thick across Instagram to save her social media standing - and the Mail names TATTLE as its source for opinions on her. PERFECT - please DO keep mentioning Tattle, Daily Mail, so that people like that racist woman, and other parasitic, manipulative and basic lying social media influencers are exposed to the general public - including this poisonous pair Chris and Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I seem to remember that he did try wearing a baseball cap last summer on their European caravan trip. Either he never fully grasped the concept or that manky beanie was soldered to his head with sweat and grease. 🤣
Is it any wonder that there is nobody sat anywhere near that, he is one weird, creepy little two-hatted twat.

View attachment 163845
Sorry to bring the tone down and all, but he's got bigger tits than me and I can tell you mine aren't small :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
To save people watching ‘Tears after a girlie shopping trip’ = cutting an onion. 🙄
Maybe lazy could film a video called Reacting to my husband texting under 18’s.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lilu22

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that they are completely irresponsible! Why on Earth would you risk your health and, more importantly, your children’s health just to spend a week by a pool? Yes things are starting to return back to “normal” but we are no where near out of the woods yet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SkyWay

Sorry call me old fashioned but I find this deeply troubling. Her parents allow this??? Why don’t they just stick her in her bedroom window with a For Sale sign & a Red Light. I literally feel sick that her parents allow this. SHE’S still a child! I hope SOCIAL SERVICES are as disturbed by this as I am.

• Angry
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
So did Creepy throw his coffee at the wall and macbook after being told the sale had fallen through? 🤔
I can imagine him having a temper tantrum and I'm sure in a Q&A Lazy mentioned he often had "daddy paddy's" on holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They can’t have a birthday for Chris because he’d want to go to a teenage rollerdisco and have jelly and ice cream for dessert like the man child weirdo he is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 She's wearing it. She's actually wearing it. The chavvy tracksuit. Creepy will be loving it. Lady Muck dressed like a chavvy teen. What a dream 🐖

• Haha
  • Heart

Calmasyoulike

Creepy should really be more proud of the fact that he is bilingual. Judging by his latest insta offering he speaks fluent gibberish and a little bit of English.
You know that saying “you have a body like baywatch and a face like crimewatch” Well Chris is the only person I know who has both a body and a face like crimewatch!!! Jesus does he realise how ridiculous he looks skating about in that outfit he looks like a sausage in a skin bursting out with his moobs showing through his jumper. He’s like everyone’s pervy uncle isn’t he. You know the one every family has an uncle who thinks he’s gods gift flirting with all the young ones who has Peter Pan syndrome but is really just an old pervert that people avoid!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luigi28

What annoys me is they made up the Izzy drama to take time off. Why can’t they just say we don’t have anything to vlog so we are taking some time off. Dad Vs Girls said in the most recent vlog that they had missed two uploads (they only do two a week Mon & Fri) as they said with the current situation they are struggling with motivation and they are all on different sleep patterns and didn’t want m to put rubbish out for the sake of it.

See Lazy they can afford to just do two vlogs a week because they have things called sponsorship deals. Even Kaci has sponsorship deals with brads but you decided to stand by your perverted husband who likes 16/ 17 year old children

Even the vlogs they do are filmed on the same day so they don’t disrupt the kids schooling and allowing them to be normal most of the time.

If only you treated your children with the same kindness, dignity and respect. But all you care about is your cheating husband who prefers younger girls to you. Why??????????

If you had left him you would have made hundreds of thousands. People would have seen you as brave and respected you more and brands would have associated with you for being a strong women who is caring for her children and being a single mother through choice

You and Chris must constantly be looking behind your backs and to holiday in the UK you know you will be more of a target. How do the kids feel when Chris gets shouted at in the street? Is that why he doesn’t come shopping anymore. To much of a target.

You and creepy have destroyed all four children’s lives. Enjoy the chavavan of dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Katielle13

Crazy that Isabelles idea of being daring is running outside in the rain. When I was her age my idea of daring was starving myself all week in school to save my lunch money to half in for a bev with my friends 🤣

• Haha

hibye134

Just googled the lyrics from Isabelle’s TikTok, here is a snippet;
Bangin' out West (bangin'), slangin' out West (yeah)
Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out West (yeah)
I just put a drum on a new Kel-Tec (on it)
I just put my cum in her pussy, now it's wet.

Maybe I’m an OTT parent but I personally don’t think the Harry Potter books are suitable for a 7 year old (the later ones anyway), nor the Twilight books for a just turned 11 year old 🤷‍♀️
Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but the worrying thing is Isabelle’s previous tik tok was her doing the dance in the car with no headphones in so obviously lazy sitting next to her must have been able to hear the song and still approved it??!! Where is the protection for these children, if their own parents fail to protect them, who will?

• Heart
  • Angry

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’ve no time for any of them but Katrina appears a kinder and more grounded soul. This does not necessarily say a great deal but she has put on substantial party tea’s and decent picnics for her family. She also seems genuinely thoughtful towards her kids.
Her partner is a drug dealer 😂. They are also benefit cheats, and she was claiming to be a single parent whilst Druggy Danny lived with them 😬

she also on only moved in with their mum so she could get the tenancy on the seacroft palace.

Shes a scumbag like her sister and she looks like she would lamp you if you looked at her the wrong way 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow