Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I don't get how he could claim it was the last cut of grass when they hadn't even exchanged contracts, until that's all done anything can happen. They've been saying house move is near for weeks, has the house that's likely to be their new house have sstc still?
Does anyone know which one the new house was going to be? (Fancy a nosey)

Reactions: 1

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Hi I'm new to this thread. I'm usually on the brummy mummy thread. Can anyone give a quick overview? Or point me in the direction of a specific thread? Sorry I know its annoying to ask but there's hundreds of threads and don't know where to start! Thanks

Has anyone had a response from tptoys regarding the £900 gifted trampoline?
i know many have contacted them but they seem to be taking the ignore um and they’ll go away approach.
I’ve spent good money on their toys and I want to hear what their views are.
Was it gifted?

Luigi28

The house is no longer sold and I find this HILARIOUS and couldn’t happen to better people 🤣
The second buyer that’s pulled out so let’s see what creepy says the reason is, it’s always the buyers fault!!
No dream Disney mansion for them hahaha
How do we know it’s back up for sale?????

hibye134

Well it's anniversary week. The 2 year anniversary of Christopher Malcom John Ingham (aka Chris Delonge) being exposed as a lying cheat, alleged groomer and guilty of messages of a sexual nature to young fans. July 2nd is literally a very amazing and special day for him, one brave young fan spoke out, their management dropped them, Zoella lost her footage it was the start of a very surprising downfall and opened many eyes to how inappropriate the Inghams behaviour is.
Bit off topic but where the hell does the Chris DELONGE come from ???