Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Its disgusting! Why cant they just go to a skate park like normal skaters
Probably because the skate parks are full of young kids who will recognise the infamous creep. He skulks about in the streetz, maaaan, thinking he's some kind of urban gangster....when in reality he's just a sweaty little jumped up c*ck on wheels who has to hide away because his twattish persona and scummy ways make him a target of hate and also a laughing stock. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Calmasyoulike

“Something happened in the night” new vlog title. Please tell me it was that creepy put his beanie on a boil wash

• Haha
Reactions: 44

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Yes but the best part about that is that Sarah seems to think that she already broke the chav chain by leaving the estate and marrying above her.

You can take the girl out of Seacroft but you can't take the Seacroft out of the girl😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
If Chris is deemed as marrying above her, I dread to think what her other options were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Porkiepies

VIP Member
No offence to anyone but what is the obsession with having "Jace" on all his clothing. It's looking so tacky and not cute.

Of course Jace, Isla and Isabelle have the car trays too, sounds like an advert for toddlers with Lazy's full description of it.

Going to the beach, she doesn't care she wants to go to the beach near middlesborough 90 minutes away. He's out doing his one trick, I guess their thoughts of not going out far until a vaccine was found was all "hype". Hypocritical imbeciles.

• Heart

Jae136

All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.

• Angry
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #108 Creepy got stroppy and threw his coffee. House sale fell through... a rant is due

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
So less than a week ago Izzy was completely traumatised by hate messages she received after inviting followers to comment. She was driven to tears and we all agreed that it was handled very poorly by her monitoring mother but she didn't deserve such awful messages. Then there was the tsunami of sympathy after a terribly scripted and horribly delivered anti-bullying rant with those fake/real tears. Having taken a break from all social media and learnt a lesson from that experience she has in the last 24 hours uploaded two disgustingly explicit tiktok posts seemingly directing a massive "fuck you" to the critics and haters. Can't wait to see the fallout from this disaster.

Web30

VIP Member
This is why the eldest daughter gets bullied . Showing her colouring and sticking book and doing horrific unfunny skits with her little sister . She’d wooden , embarrassed and uncomfortable . 15 year olds just don’t act like this . That is unless you are dragged up by baby machine unemployable Sarah . This is what happens when you still by LOL dolls for a teenager . She’s become delayed in her development . Shame on u Sarah
On the other hand she's dancing on tiktok to songs about blowjobs 💁

• Wow
  • Angry

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
All the crap that they buy and they have Isla and Esme saving up to buy themselves books. They've both just had birthdays ffs. Then Lazy commenting that she's not sure if Esme would have enough money for the books she wanted right after she bought a load of 'bargains' in Select. Great priorities there.
Sorry, I'm only catching up and loads of pages behind but reading this made my blood boil. The girls have to save up their money to buy themselves a book? WTF is wrong with these shitty parents 🤬 I have 5 kids and I never ever say no to their request for a new book. Reading is so beneficial, especially for children, for a multitude of reasons! Sarah should be thrilled that her kids WANT to read, as not all kids do, and she should be nurturing it. Not telling them to buy it themselves!

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Yes it it!! 2 years though... Who'd have thought we would still be talking about it!
Well we're all still waiting for that 1 million strong Golden Ticket party, the never been done before super amazing emotional surprise event....then there has been the tattoo, the pregnancy, the limited guest baby shower, wheelchairs and chai latte labour, replica doll, baby left on beach, Granny and her trolling, Steve and his love for gossip forums, concern about Dave Inghams welfare as he's been missing since the June 30th 2018 vlog, the confirmation that Chris did cheat on Sarah. Remember the why have take away when he's got steak at home quote?
Constant inappropriate uploads, ridiculous statements, caravan capers and lastly the excellent rants by Sarah Ingham and the late night monologues of emotion from Creepy Beanie.

How could we possibly run out of things to discuss? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

PurpleBroccoliBetch

the ingham family are an absolute car crash of a family, people want to see them fall but they havent got anywhere to fall from. they are already in the gutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
it just angers me that they are like “social distance this and that” yet they are the first people to go to the shops or beaches when they open. I can’t even put it into words properly but he slated asda workers for doing their jobs cause he couldn’t be bothered to wait 5 seconds yet, don’t want to send their daughter to school cause it’s not safe yet go to crowded places where they are more at risk than being in a class of what 5?

also who’s leah

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Circlish

VIP Member
What happened to Isabelle teaching herself Chinese? Too busy waggling her navel about to strangers?
Brains of a rocking horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 38