The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First off them claiming to be the least big headed family youtubers what a joke!! They always act like their tit don’t stink! Funny how Mia did a q&a on her channel with Darren next thing you know fatty and ginge are giving it a go for views. They are a one trick pony. The only thing they are really know for is excessive gifts and ginge being a nonce! Haha trying to blame their shot views on YouTube not pushing family channels right now 😂😂😂 so how come other channels are still getting lots of views? The truth couldn’t be that people have just had enough of their boring tit and moved on could it? They have zero talent in any area. I don’t know why it makes them laugh when people say YouTube won’t last forever. Your bit of savings won’t last you long the rate you waste money you idiots then what will you do to keep up with all the house payments, tat and excessive boring holidays where you do the exact same thing over and over? It’s honestly like Groundhog Day reading about their videos and then the odd copycat video which always fails miserably to gain them any views. If things don’t bother you why respond? If it was me I would just laugh it off and ignore it. But it does bother you. Because you know it’s true. You will struggle with house payments again, plus all the school fees etc. You don’t have any sponsorships ever and only get sent mostly cheap tat from tiny business on Instagram who are just wanting some of your viewers to buy their tit without realising it’s mostly children watching. Oh and ginge can’t forget to add that no one really cares about the colour of your hair except you. It’s the fact you have lied so many times claiming you don’t dye it, it naturally went darker as you got older and all that bullshit that gets people talking about it. And it’s certainly nothing like racism so don’t even go there trying to be a victim! Complete and utter thick twit haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Well they didn't answer my assumptions,😒 gutted. Mine were, Chris Iikes young girls. You're an enabler. Obviously didn't wish to address the truth. And Isabelle in tonight's video shows how much like her mother she is and I think it's safe to say they discuss things with her that they shouldn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm glad Izzy showed us what she is really like and that's not a nice and sweet girl. My son's girlfriend knows someone who is in the same class as Izzy. He said she acts above everyone else and thinks she's a superstar 🙄 she's not liked at all. She misses a lot of school and when she's there she hardly does any work. He also said they've asked lazy and creepy to go and discuss it but they never go. I suppose that school is a business as long as they are getting the fees they are not going to throw her out. You can tell from tonight's vlog she's developing a very nasty attitude

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Izzy supposedly being “quiet at home” rings alarm bells, most people are quiet in public but are loud and confident at home where they feel safe

Reactions: 22
Genuinely quite sad that Isabel would prefer to get home schooled. I can't imagine at the age of 14 wanting to leave school and hang out with my parents all day, and thus missing out on seeing my friends etc. It's probably because she's bullied constantly at school because of her weird family and poncey dad. But they will never realise it's because of them that she's having a tough time and has zero close friends, and now is stuck at the age of 10. For once Sarah has got something right when she says she'd prefer them to go to school (even if it is just so she can head to B&M every day). Funny that Chris wants them to be homeschooled too - it's probably his controlling attitude, as we've never once seen him helping Sarah in the 'schooling' department. Unless skating and doing one trick over and over counts.

Also, what the hell was that whole weird segment about the protests and racial incidents in America? Not an assumption, just a random question to try and make them seem virtuous but instead they came across ignorant and ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny that Chris wants them to be homeschooled too - it's probably his controlling attitude, as we've never once seen him helping Sarah in the 'schooling' department.
He wants them homeschooled so he doesn't have to face all the parents and teachers, cos they all know about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isabelle
Genuinely quite sad that Isabel would prefer to get home schooled. I can't imagine at the age of 14 wanting to leave school and hang out with my parents all day, and thus missing out on seeing my friends etc. It's probably because she's bullied constantly at school because of her weird family and poncey dad. But they will never realise it's because of them that she's having a tough time and has zero close friends, and now is stuck at the age of 10. For once Sarah has got something right when she says she'd prefer them to go to school (even if it is just so she can head to B&M every day). Funny that Chris wants them to be homeschooled too - it's probably his controlling attitude, as we've never once seen him helping Sarah in the 'schooling' department. Unless skating and doing one trick over and over counts.

Also, what the hell was that whole weird segment about the protests and racial incidents in America? Not an assumption, just a random question to try and make them seem virtuous but instead they came across ignorant and ridiculous.
I agree. The main reason that
kids are desperate to come out ot school and be home schooled is because they are being badly bullied and can't face the absolute misery of school anymore. She is being bullied mainly because of her step dad's perverted actions. How tremendously sad that she wants to give up her private school education because of bullying. She will become more isolated at home and will be even more heavily influenced by her manipulative, controlling parents.

Reactions: 24

I bet that vile sack of fat hadn’t even heard of the incident in America. I suspect she read the question beforehand and then thought she’d research his name, watch the video just so She could make her little speech about racism. In reality though she probably couldn’t give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I've just watched through the vlog properly.

Did Chris REALLY compare people calling him ginger to racism????

That's completely ridiculous at the best of times but to compare that to racism right now is just beyond ignorant.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
So I've just watched through the vlog properly.

Did Chris REALLY compare people calling him ginger to racism????

That's completely ridiculous at the best of times but to compare that to racism right now is just beyond ignorant.
You need to watch his legendary rant at the end of the vlog 'No-one bullies my children'. He compares it to racism a very lot in that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You need to watch his legendary rant in the vlog 'No-one bullies my children'. He compares it to racism a very lot in that.
I've seen it but don't remember much of it. I tend to block out unpleasant imagery.

It's ignorant anyway but considering they'd literally just spoken about the real life racism happening and spoke about how disgusting it was that a man was murdered, it's pretty sickening that he then went on to compare racism to the fact that people are calling him ginger.

People aren't even being horrible about him being ginger. Literally nobody cares about that - It's the fact he denied it for so long and got pressed when people told him he dyes his hair, when his own daughter is a redhead. but yeah, clearly that's the same as racism!

They've really taken the cake tonight with that for me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
That me just unfollowed DadvGirls. If he’s congratulating The Inghams on being awesome that’s all I need to know as to how far they’d stoop to support a ponce.
Don't believe anything that comes out of Creepy or Lazy's mouths. I don't believe for one second that they even spoke to them.

Reactions: 16
If they don’t have a problem with other family channels, explain why other family channels have made subtle directs to the inghams about their behaviour and explain why they don’t follow each other on social media. If creepy and lazy were friends with other you tubers, they’d be bragging about it every second
They like to copy other family channels and idea - they very rarely shout other family channels unless there’s something init for them - they seem to ignore other channels When you try to comment on them - they’ve definitely ‘got too big for their boots!’ - Just so glad our kids now don’t follow them - they prefer to watch a couple of family channels who are Yorkshire based who have far less subs but make more enjoyable Vlogs

Reactions: 11
I know they said they don’t watch or read anything negative about them but Incase they do read here.
Sarah and Chris Nobody truly cares how much you earn, what house you live in or where Chris sleeps or anything, all that matters is your husband IS a disgusting little depraved piece of 💩
I have everything I want and need in life, I’m not in ANY way shape or form jealous of your lifestyle. I GENUINELY wouldn’t want it. Wouldn’t want your holidays as mine are much better, wouldn’t want your house as again mine is much better.
Get it though to your narcissistic little heads that this is NOTHING to do with anybody being jealous it’s all to do with what Chris did.
You can try polish your turdy lives as much as you want but that sh*t stain will always be there no matter how many Q&As you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why they don’t just call themselves the tattleinghams is beyond me, they’re clearly content controlled by every comment read. Totally triggered by that Fizz fam aren’t they

Reactions: 20
These two really are the most vile creatures I have had the misfortune to stumble across. Tonight’s debacle shows beyond doubt just how uneducated and socially inept they are. No reasonable or sensible person would hint at their earnings or business interests and savings. These things are private matters and should not be flaunted in the public domain. It is unnecessary and uncouth to be doing this. They are deliberately alienating the ‘hands that feed them’ with their bragging and biggest and best bravado. They epitomise that you ‘can give them money but can’t give ‘em class’. They really are a very lot dreadful,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
These two really are the most vile creatures I have had the misfortune to stumble across. Tonight’s debacle shows beyond doubt just how uneducated and socially inept they are. No reasonable or sensible person would hint at their earnings or business interests and savings. These things are private matters and should not be flaunted in the public domain. It is unnecessary and uncouth to be doing this. They are deliberately alienating the ‘hands that feed them’ with their bragging and biggest and best bravado. They epitomise that you ‘can give them money but can’t give ‘em class’. They really are a very lot dreadful,
'bragging and biggest and best bravado'

That's gotta be a lie, foo! They're the most humble YouTube family out there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.