The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they donā€™t have a problem with other family channels, explain why other family channels have made subtle directs to the inghams about their behaviour and explain why they donā€™t follow each other on social media. If creepy and lazy were friends with other you tubers, theyā€™d be bragging about it every second

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Couldnā€™t watch to the end because the combination of Chrisā€™ gormless, smug, ugly expression, Sarahā€™s lies and Isabelleā€™s well & truly groomed attitude made me feel sick. But what I did notice was laughable. So Chris says he had OCD but doesnā€™t at the moment. Sarah says she prefers the girls to be in school, but homeschooling would be easier for holidays. Um they take them out of school for mostly every holiday anyway. Sorry but they wouldnā€™t last five minutes living in America.
Sarah doesnā€™t watch hate videos about herself. Lies. Why is she sat all day trawling through social media deleting comments and having her pissy little rants every chance she gets.
Loved Chrisā€™ explanation of CLICKBAIT and using advertising a product as an example.
ā€œIf youā€™ve got a plain jacket then you put it on a really good looking modelā€
Guess that is why he is constantly putting Isabelle in the thumbnail to ā€˜advertiseā€™ their brand/business.
Sorry but Izzy is not model material and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
If theyā€™ve bought this so called house then why havenā€™t they started packing up??

I suppose Esme & Isla were left supervising Jace. Or perhaps Gruesome Granny had come to visit.
I really don't condone violence but I really wanted to punch my fist through the screen and punch him right on his wonky sniffling nose. What a bloody prat. Who the hell does he think he is the noncey bastard. I had to turn it off as it was making me so bloody angry. Nasty smug twit. Karma will come and I hope it hits hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So in the video they claim Isabelle is an ā€˜introvert.ā€™

yet in the exact same video, Isabelle was being a 24 carat witch šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't normally comment on this thread, but that assumptions video did nothing for them. Their answers didn't add up, 'we don't read hate' but refer to online comments (basically tattle) 'we don't buy branded items' don't they have pandora, ugg, Adidas, champion, apple products? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isabelle basically getting radicalised ingham style in that defensive 40 minute vid, just duck off

Reactions: 28
Pretty sure tonightā€™s vlog will be titled ā€˜SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A SPECIAL DAY OUTā€™ and they just sit in a field near their house with a tit picnic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
They say in a field on Ilkley moor šŸ˜‚

Skipton ?Possibly
Apperley bridge where the swing bridge is ! Right next to the estate they live !

Can someone with local knowledge confirm Lazy used to live near a place called ā€˜Idleā€™? I am in an euphoric stupor at the prospect of her becoming double-barrelled.
ā€˜Mrs Lazy-Idle Inghamā€™ is proper upmarket/posh. Well up there for her imminent relocation to swanky new pastures.
Unless they have moved already then this fact is still true !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow there is definitely some think going on between creep and Izzy tonight has just proved it for me if Izzy was a student at my school I would be reporting it asap. If by some luck that a teacher on here from her school that reads this please do some think, itā€™s only a matter of time before some think does happen. Sorry this is just my option and I do worry for Izzy

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow there is definitely some think going on between creep and Izzy tonight has just proved it for me if Izzy was a student at my school I would be reporting it asap. If by some luck that a teacher on here from her school that reads this please do some think, itā€™s only a matter of time before some think does happen. Sorry this is just my option and I do worry for Izzy
So many alarm bells in that video. What if Creepy is grooming Isabelle, promising her that they will run away together when she's old enough. That's usually how predators get what they want... It really is very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So many alarm bells in that video. What if Creepy is grooming Isabelle, promising her that they will run away together when she's old enough. That's usually how predators get what they want... It really is very worrying.
I was sadly thinking the same with that America answer. They look at houses together... If she wants to move thier when she's older he would 100% make that happen for the two of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Exactly this I can see this happening in a few years I really wish some one in that family would see it as it is so obvious even my daughter who is only 13 said to me tonight that he is grooming her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Love it how Lazy and Creepy have turned into a pair of Corona Karen's shopping with their masks on. After referring it to all just hype just a few weeks ago šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜·

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Classic Creepy, with his ā€œblondeā€ eyelashes and saying that mocking someone for being ginger is the same as being racist. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ. Iā€™m sure Isabelle is a nice enough girl but she really has no personality. That whole video was her copying Sarah, she spends too much time with her parents.

Classic Creepy, with his ā€œblondeā€ eyelashes and saying that mocking someone for being ginger is the same as being racist. šŸ˜‚
What a horrible thing to say especially with everything going on in America right now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.