The Ingham Family #103 Views are dropping like towels. Not even worthy of a resend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Sarah says if the girls or Jace wanted to be gay just pissed me off she talks about it like ok so on Tuesday I have decided I would quite like to be gay it’s not a choice ffs
I'm glad you mentioned this. I felt she showed ignorance there and to cover it up, she pulls out the classic "I've got gay friends" like that's ok to be ignorant and pull faces as she says the word gay.

Reactions: 27
I'm glad you mentioned this. I felt she showed ignorance there and to cover it up, she pulls out the classic "I've got gay friends" like that's ok to be ignorant and pull faces as she says the word gay.
She's got a nonce of a husband, does she want Jace to be one too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hahahahahaha Chris looked so shifty on the bi-sexual part

Wheres their 1 year old baby when the three oldest are outside filming this video?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ha! Like Lazy really has gay friends! The nearest she has to a gay friend is when she accidentally caught an episode of RuPauls drag race. Just my opinion but I reckon both her and creepy are total homophobes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My personal favourite question was

‘Do you ever read hate about yourselves online’

To which the answer was a resounding ‘never’

Only for creepy to start every answer with ...

‘despite what some creeps online say’
‘Regardless of what the fools say online’

Seems to me creepy you do 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ha! Like Lazy really has gay friends! The nearest she has to a gay friend is when she accidentally caught an episode of RuPauls drag race. Just my opinion but I reckon both her and creepy are total homophobes
She'll be asking Chris for Justin's Instagram account now just to prove they have one 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t watch to the end because the combination of Chris’ gormless, smug, ugly expression, Sarah’s lies and Isabelle’s well & truly groomed attitude made me feel sick. But what I did notice was laughable. So Chris says he had OCD but doesn’t at the moment. Sarah says she prefers the girls to be in school, but homeschooling would be easier for holidays. Um they take them out of school for mostly every holiday anyway. Sorry but they wouldn’t last five minutes living in America.
Sarah doesn’t watch hate videos about herself. Lies. Why is she sat all day trawling through social media deleting comments and having her pissy little rants every chance she gets.
Loved Chris’ explanation of CLICKBAIT and using advertising a product as an example.
“If you’ve got a plain jacket then you put it on a really good looking model”
Guess that is why he is constantly putting Isabelle in the thumbnail to ‘advertise’ their brand/business.
Sorry but Izzy is not model material and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
If they’ve bought this so called house then why haven’t they started packing up??

I suppose Esme & Isla were left supervising Jace. Or perhaps Gruesome Granny had come to visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
The “we don’t lie” doesn’t wash with me Inghams. It was only the other day a Sarah was telling everyone she was a size 14 😂😂 And Isabelle is as smarmy as they are know that. She’s not as thick as she makes on.

Reactions: 26
What friends???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my tonight’s vlog is the funniest thing I’ve watched !!! One minute it’s all for entertainment then it’s ‘ we aren’t fake you can’t be fake in this job ‘ haha . And the click bait thing .... he got so annoyed ! Ok then petal so that’s why you use Izzy in the picture title then ? With her mouth open all of the time ? Even when she’s not even in it sometimes .... basically admitting to selling your step daughter for cash you absolute grot bag !!!!!!!!! All they do in these types of vlogs is make themselves look like the biggest pair of idiots it’s hilarious . And Chris really shows his proper tit personality .

• Heart
Her ex friend Charlotte has a lot of gay friends. Sarah they aren’t your friends, they are Charlotte’s. Who doesn’t have anything to do with you now anyhow. Newsflash you have no friends, and your making sure it’s the same for Isabelle.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh and come on guys ! ‘ it’s the 21st century ‘ bet that’s what he told Sarah after asking the young girl skinny dipping , fools .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
REACTING TO ALL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT US!

Creepy starts the vlog in the garden. They didn't film a daily vlog and instead they're in the garden for a quick fire assumptions session. Isabelle and Jace are joining them. Esme and Isla asked to sit out.

First question is from the twins they met in Australia
Q - They have a feud with another YouTube channel
A - No

Q - They're rich but don't like making it obvious
A - Sarah definitely wouldn't say they're rich. They're very fortunate to have what they have but Lazy definitely wouldn't say they're rich.

Q - The girls are shy off camera
A - Isabelle is the shyest. Creepy says shy is the wrong word and Isabelle is introvert most days. 80% of the time she's introvert. Lazy says Isabelle is normal like any other teenager; she's really nice but not loud and over the top until you get to know her.

Q - They don't let Esme and Isla have an Instagram account but allow Jace to have one.
A - Not true. Esme and Isla have had Instagram accounts but they've been removed. Creepy says there's too many weirdos that want to cause harm to kids for no reason. Lazy doesn't want them to be disappointed when it gets taken down.

Q - They don't see Lazy's dad very often.
A - True, the last time they saw him was January because he lives in Durham. They saw him before the Maldives but haven't seen him since before lockdown. They speak to him all the time though.

Q - Creepy doesn't shower and that's why he wears his beanie
A - Creepy says he doesn't shower and it's called hair product.

Q - They get paid at least £100 per video they make.
A - This is true.

Q - Lazy and Chris want the girls to be home schooled so they can travel more after quarantine.
A - Incorrect. It would make travel easier and if the girls want to be home schooling after lockdown they can be. Lazy doesn't want the girls home schooled and it would make their lives easier but there are so many pros to going to school. Lazy worries about he girls keeping up with work, even though they would have tutors. They will talk about it later.

Q - They watch hate videos about themselves
A - In the last couple of years Lazy has definitely never watched a hate video but she probably did before that. Why would you want to surround yourself with disgusting things said about you, your family and your children? It's weird. Lazy gets curiosity but it's not for her.

Q - They're millionaires
A - It would be nice one day but no

Q - They have mental health problems
A - Creepy has OCD. He denies having it most of the time. He says his cleaning isn't OCD but he suffers from anxiety. Lazy says he get on his hands and knees to clean the floor twice a day.

Q - Do the Inghams think they've become big headed?
A - Creepy says out of all the YouTube families they're the least big headed of all of them. They're a normal family and everyone who has met them would say they same. They've done this every day for four years and are definitely not fake or big headed.

Q - Why do they use fake clickbait?
A - Creepy says this riles him so he's going to explain it. If someone is running a shop and they have an item of clothing to sell they need to advertise it so they have to advertise it. They will spice a jacket up so it sells. If they said they went fishing and caught a million pounds but just went to a ball pool then that's clickbait but if they use something within a video - even if they hype it up - it's just good advertising. It's called branding. There's a difference between clickbait and good advertising. Creepy hates the subject.

Q - There's been more arguments in the family since lockdown.
A - Lazy doesn't think so. Isabelle thinks they don't argue a lot but there's been a slight increase over stupid things.

Q - Isabelle wishes they didn't do Youtube
A - Lazy jokes that they wanted to make money off her. Isabelle says it's not true and she loves doing YouTube.

Q - Thoughts on the racism in America
A - Lazy watched the George Flloyd video yesterday morning and she bought it up during the picnic. Isabelle was earwigging and watched it later. Lazy and Isabelle cried watching the video because you can see the life being take out of him. Lazy doesn't care on colour, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, race. Creepy says the officers should face criminal charges. To end the question; racism is not ok and it's disgusting.

Q - One of the girls are gay
A - Esme and Isla are too young to know their sexuality. Isabelle is straight. Creepy and Lazy have nothing wrong with one of their children being gay; they have gay friends. People don't choose their sexuality. Creepy says it doesn't matter who you love in this world.

Says the homophobic.
harry.jpg

Q - Creepy wants to move to America but Lazy is hesitant
A - Creepy and Isabelle look at houses in America one day because they want to move there. Lazy is hesitant. They won't be moving to America any time soon because they've just bought a new house. There's been conspiracy theories that they can't afford another house but they will prove us wrong soon. They've had a few questions. People online think they lie about everything; they think the Inghams are holograms.

Q - They're horrible parents to the kids and only care about the girls.
A - They say they are but I hope they're joking

Q - Lazy didn't go to school because she's so dumb
A - Creepy says she is

Q - They're good at hiding the fact they're fake and manipulating the ifam
A - Don't get Creepy started in this; they get told they the ifam are brainwashed and a cult

Q - They can't afford the new house
A - Lazy says they wouldn't have got the new house if they couldn't afford it. Creepy puts his face right up to the camera again and says they can't afford the new house on it's own so they bought two instead. We'll never know if that's true though because if it wasn't vlogged it didn't happen.

Q - Do Lazy and creepy ever argue?
A - Yes but not a lot considering they spend every day together. Isabelle says Lazy wears the trousers in the house. People online say that Creepy is controlling. Lazy's dad calls to check if Creepy is ok. The problem with Lazy is she's stubborn and she shouts if she's angry. Creepy tells her to calm down and then she tells him to shout back at her but he doesn't.

Q - They make more mooney through YouTube than Baby and Me
A - Yes but it's only seven months old. Lazy would earn more money on Baby and Me if she took more risks or they started producing the stock themselves. At the moment they earn a lot more money on YouTube.

Q - They are using other people's resources e.g. masks so they can go shopping.
A - They use masks to do the weekly food shop. Creepy says it deserves one answer; OK.

Q - Creepy dyes his hair black; his lashes are ginger
A - Lazy says his lashes are blonde and Creepy agrees. Can someone book them an appointment at Specsavers? Or send them to Barnard Castle?Creepy likes to dye his hair secret ad its not a secret. Lazy says no one would care if Creepy was blonde and dyed his hair brown but because it's ginger it's a big conspiracy theory. Creepy says get a grip and here's no stigma about ginger hair in the 21st century. You need to put your head in the ground if you hate gingers. it's the same as racism; you can't help what colour hair you're born with.

Q - Creepy isn't Isabelle's daughter.
A - Cackles about the typo.

Q - Creepy doesn't want any more children
A - Not true. He would love another sibling for Jace. By the time Jace is Isla's age she will be 16 and won't want to hang around with him.

Q - They don't buy the kids branded clothes
A - They get the clothes from Matalan or Asda. They earn enough money to buy designer clothes but don't because they don't believe in it. Why buy a £300 dress when you can buy something similar from Matalan? Isabelle wants a Gucci handbag and Esme wants Gucci trainers 'but that girl can have something from Matalan'

Q - They find it hard to exercise and don't enjoy it
A - True, Lazy hates it. Creepy says he skates and Lazy corrects him, saying it's not the same

Q - They dont' consider others when making the vlogs e.g. epileptics and migraine sufferers
A - Lazy thinks it's really hard for Youtubers to consider every illness and phobia when they're trying to just put a video together. They do try and put a warning. Creepy didn't realise some people are emetophobic or whatever (says an emetophobic himself!:unsure:). It's not that they're ignorant, it's just hard.

Q - Isabelle isn't Lazy's daughter
A - Lazy says they look identical. There were a lot of assumptions saying Esme is adopted because she has ginger hair. Creepy says it's not nice. Again; coming from someone who wants to hi his hair colour that he preaches so much about and claims is beautiful. He doesn't exactly show it.

Q - Isabelle is a typical teenager and argues with Creepy and Lazy
A - She has an attitude and definitely argues with Lazy and Creepy. She goes to Creepy because Lazy would shout at her and tell her straight. Isabelle says she gets offended about different thing and she argues more with Creepy. Lazy tells herself not to get involved but if Isabelle was talking to her like that the phone would be gone. Creepy argues back like a teenager but apologises ten minutes later

Q - Why are they so loud?
A - Isabelle tells them not to watch the videos

Q - Trolls inspire them to work harder
A - Yes, they should always be the motivation

Q - People assume they catch elephants an make blankets out of them
A - People do assume this. Creepy asks what is wrong with them.

Q - The payment on the last video was over £800
A - You can't say how much you will earn on a video because you're constantly earning money from it. The money from YouTube is around the same each month; a couple of thousand pounds. Some months it will be a lot higher. In March they earnt a lot more and lazy couldn't work out why. She went through the vlogs and it turned out that Isabelle's birthday vlog had been pushed and was at 21 million views. It depends what's trending at the time. Family channels aren't being pushed at the moment so views are lower. Absolute lies; Isabelle's birthday vlog is on 20 million.

Q - The Inghams talk openly about periods in the house
A - Yes, it's just a way of life and Lazy wants to normalise it. Lazy was crying on her MacBook the other day because she was on her period.

Q - They would be ok financially if they quit YouTube tomorrow
A - Yes they would for a while because they have savings for an emergency. It makes Lazy laugh when people say YouTube won't last forever. The Inghams know this and have put money away.

Q - They don't get along with DadvGirls because their channel is bigger
A - Not true. Someone tried to stir up trouble last week and Lazy spoke to DadvGirls. There was no nastiness between the channels and Isabelle has spoke to Kaci-Jay before. They don't dislike any channel because they're not that type of people. Everyone's content is different. They would get compared to Family Fizz but the only similarity between the channels if they're both British Youtubers; Family Fizz and DadvGirls make different content. DadvGirls do challenge videos but challenge videos don't blow up on the channel. It's ridiculous that people compare because Lazy and creepy want other channels to do well.

Q - Lazy and Creepy don't sleep in the same bed.
A - Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. People say Creepy sleeps in the caravan or tent. People need to get a life and stop obsessing over the Inghams'. The caravan is full of boxes for the move.

Q - Lazy moans about her weight but does nothing about it
A - She picks up a doughnut and eats it. Isabelle is confused because it's no one else's business. Don't fat shame. Everyone is allowed to have a moan about how they feel about themselves. Creepy fell and hurt his shoulder today.

Lazy had a lot more assumptions but Creepy talks too much. They will do the other questions if people enjoyed it. Comment down below. Creepy says the truth might come out about where Creepy sleeps; are Creepy and lazy even married? Did they buy the children? Did they buy Prinny? They did.

Creepy walks to the tent and thanks Lazy. He says Prinny can sleep in the grass.

End of vlog

Even Lazy falls asleep when Creepy is talking
lazy5.PNG

He honestly looks like a serial killer when he does this
creepy7.PNG

Capture.PNG
creepy3.PNG
lazy.PNG

creepy8.PNG
lazy6.PNG
lazy3.PNG
lazy7.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Chris saying that we don’t buy branded clothes because we don’t believe in it aka were tight arse‘s
and they don’t believe in that when they give they’re kids hundreds of presents every Christmas

Reactions: 16
Ah here we go thoughts on todays video...

REACTING TO ALL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT US!
- I hope this is a 'juicy video' with assumptions like 'Chris is a creep' etc, but we know its just going to be the usual 'the girls are naughty of camera' load of rubbish spewed out form 12 year old ifam fans who make edit accounts.
- Also...in the thumbnail its you're, not your. It's you're so fake, as in you are so fake not your fake because the fake doesn't belong to you. Honestly feel bad for the girls if they're being homeschooled by this pair and they dont even know which you're/your to use 😂
- 'We thought we'd mix it up' - no creepy you have a lack of vlog content but still needed some extra DOLLAR for the up and coming move to chav towers, which is why you made this video.
- 'Do we have tu' - its to not tu :rolleyes: Yorkshire accent sends me sideways.
- Creepy 100% does not have a clue about the girls Lazy mentioned they met in Australia ahahahahaha you can just tell
- 'Isabelle isn't shy, she's just an introvert'...well if you google the definition of introvert it says 'a shy person' 😂
- 'The Tik Tok which we monitor' - noooooo the lies I cant cope, we're not even 3 minutes in😂 - you didn't used to monitor that account, otherwise you wouldn't have let your 10 year old lip sync to a song with the lyrics 'dance on a dick like you've been served, I like a dick with a little bit of curve'
- 'There's too many weirdo's out there wanting to cause harm to people'....erm is that you describing yourself creepy?
- So they don't see Lazy's dad because he lives ages away in Durham...its about 1hr 40 from Bradford to Durham, not being funny but I travelled 2 hours every weekend to go and see my grandparents up in the Lake District...
- Lazy we are offended by that hair, you are right, its awful and such an eyesore
- Oh god please don't homeschool them, if they do I can see them turning into a family fizz cult where the kids have no social life, no friends and the only company they have is each other. I have to agree with lazy about the homeschool situation, the social aspect is so important, the qualifications, the opportunities it gives you. Trust me I was homeschooled from ages 4-7 and I hated it, I just wanted to be with kids my own age, I wanted friends, I wanted to learn so much.
- 'I never watch hate videos' - no but you do spend a large proportion of your time scrolling through tattle though don't you Lazy?
- 'million-hairs' - another one from the mingham dictionary
- You do use fake clickbait though...like you do, if they admit it I wouldn't care, I don't think anyone would. So many youtubers do it, rather they just admitted it. MEGA CARNIVAL GARDEN SURPRISE PARTY is coming to mind right now - that is clickbait....NOT 'good advertising' creepy
- Fully reading tattle because they're addressing the house claims...
- Your IFAM are brainwashed though.....honestly this pair probably read tattle all day because they're quoting us now😂
- Ooooop producing the stock ourselves...no more buying from aliexpress
- Which one of you've asked about creepy's ginger hair ahahahaha pls own up 😂
- Tbf gotta give them credit for being really open with the girls about periods/puberty etc - glad that they are and I feel a lot more families and parents should encourage this.
- 'I don't eat the best'........no words...I have no words....

Annddd thats todays video.....Pretty boring ngl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris comes across as such an hole, his real aggressive personality really shines through.

Those poor poor girls if they all end up homeschooled.

My thoughts:

- The thumbnail is enough to piss me off. Arrogant twats.

- Wonder why they didn't have Esme and Isla in for it... Maybe because they'd give away the lies too easily.

- There's not one other single youtuber that we have a feud with... Yeah, I can think of a few. Won't name them. But even Creepy's side eye gave away that he knows exactly who I'm on about.

- Shy is definitely the wrong word for Isabelle. I'd use "nervous wreck".

- Too many weirdos out there... From the biggest weirdo of them all.

- Isabelle, stop being a sarcastic witch. It doesn't suit you, hun.

- Home schooling those girls would absolutely destroy them. Just don't do it.

- Yeah, they've definitely watched every single hate video about themselves. As has Isabelle by her reaction.

- The big jump cut about the "big headed-ness". Would love to have seen the outtake. Throwing shade at other family YouTubers.

- Stop saying you've done it every single day. You haven't.

- Creepy bigging himself up. No, mate. It's not good branding. It's clickbait. Get Chantella to buy you a dictionary.

- When Isabelle said she was straight, Creepy immediately put his arm practically round her. Sicko.

- Is Creepy planning on running away to America with Isabelle or something? We know he's legged it there before with his boyfriend.

- House stuff... But you lot don't read here, do you? 😏 You don't watch or read hate, do you? 😏

- Oh bless. Creepy on his high horse again after reading here all night. Here's some light reading for you, buddy... You're a prick 😊 you destroyed your vlogging business 😊 you can't leave your house without fear of being attacked because everyone knows you're a predator 😊

- They dont believe in buying expensive clothes. They believe in fast fashion. I bet Isla loves that, and the impact it has on the environment.

- Isabelle being extremely rude to viewers. She needs to pipe down.

- Lots of lovely little digs at us. Love it 😂 but we don't get to you, do we? 😏

They should have named the vlog "responding to Tattle".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.