The Indie Projects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think that might be it. Something about them has changed, which is a shame because I really liked the earlier videos.

As for Ricky, I've watched a couple of videos here and there, but they didn't really grab my attention. But yes, interesting that he left Bea and Theo

I've stopped watching most of the channels and the only ones I keep up with are Pips Off grid, Portuguese Quinta Garden Culinária (recommend them a lot! They just seem very sweet) and Debsdialogue
I’ve been watching YouTube for a lot longer than I have been uploading videos and I think I know what causes this to happen. It’s almost as if you can actually see when the video actually becomes the end product rather than what you are filming. That’s fine for some channels but for off grid type channels I personally watch for the actual work being done not watching someone walk through a bunch of trees Talking about what they are going to do.

Reactions: 5
So once again I tried to watch one of their videos, but as soon as they mentioned the flood damage to the property, I switched off. It just reaffirms how tone deaf and unrelatable they are now.

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread, I watched them from when their channel was VdubVanLife, and hiking the Kungsleden...they're very different people now...I unsubbed when they lost interest in the barn conversion, did they ever show the finished kitchen they were so excited about, or just stuck with the cobbled together outdoor one ?
But all the clickbait titles, and doom face thumbnails got right on my nerves, especially when the village house was admitted to, you could tell they weren't interested in the barn any more...and now Theo is a "property developer" ...greed will always out, I'm disappointed they turned out like they have, I used to admire what they stood for, not any more, I can't even bear to see their videos showing up 😒

Reactions: 7
So once again I tried to watch one of their videos, but as soon as they mentioned the flood damage to the property, I switched off. It just reaffirms how tone deaf and unrelatable they are now.
I hear you on that. I haven’t even looked at their channel page in a long while now. Gave up trying to watch their vlogs as it all just seems so fake and not very interesting with Theo waving his arms around all the time and I don’t even remember the last time I watched one long enough to hear Bea but your comment has assured me I’m not missing much!! 😉
---
Just found this thread, I watched them from when their channel was VdubVanLife, and hiking the Kungsleden...they're very different people now...I unsubbed when they lost interest in the barn conversion, did they ever show the finished kitchen they were so excited about, or just stuck with the cobbled together outdoor one ?
But all the clickbait titles, and doom face thumbnails got right on my nerves, especially when the village house was admitted to, you could tell they weren't interested in the barn any more...and now Theo is a "property developer" ...greed will always out, I'm disappointed they turned out like they have, I used to admire what they stood for, not any more, I can't even bear to see their videos showing up 😒
You said it re click bait titles and all the rest of it, completely agree. They had some off putting thumbnail photos in a lot of their vlogs I mean I’m no prude but it was like Bea wearing low cut dresses in each shot trying to get attention /more views it just showed more than anything they were trying a bit too hard - welcome to the thread ☺

Reactions: 6
I hear you on that. I haven’t even looked at their channel page in a long while now. Gave up trying to watch their vlogs as it all just seems so fake and not very interesting with Theo waving his arms around all the time and I don’t even remember the last time I watched one long enough to hear Bea but your comment has assured me I’m not missing much!! 😉
---

You said it re click bait titles and all the rest of it, completely agree. They had some off putting thumbnail photos in a lot of their vlogs I mean I’m no prude but it was like Bea wearing low cut dresses in each shot trying to get attention /more views it just showed more than anything they were trying a bit too hard - welcome to the thread ☺
And I thought it was just me. A bit too in your face for my liking. 😳

Are there some posts missing? I thought I read here about the comments left by Theo on another you tuber's channel. He got angry and obnoxious and also elsewhere on a Facebook group.
I know a whole video about their earnings was taken down. People were slagging them off. I think they they are ruthless when it comes to protecting their 'brand' basically they are all about the money.

Reactions: 4
Are there some posts missing? I thought I read here about the comments left by Theo on another you tuber's channel. He got angry and obnoxious and also elsewhere on a Facebook group.
I know a whole video about their earnings was taken down. People were slagging them off. I think they they are ruthless when it comes to protecting their 'brand' basically they are all about the money.
There was a video about how much the Indie Projects earned from YouTube, someone posted a link to it on here. You are quite correct when you mention the justified criticism they received, in the comments section of the video. Unfortunately the video was removed from YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Just watched their latest - am bored today.
Am a placid person but they still give me the rage 👿
I really want to punch them both in the face 👊
Need to get the knitting out and never watch them again, not done so for a long time but won't succumb again.

I've just had to restrain myself from leaving a comment on their latest YouTube video. I felt like saying, it sure is lucrative being a property developer!

Just watched the latest video which was a mistake. Showing their abundance of fruit on Miwacle Mou-in which will most likely end up just rotting away because you know she doesn’t do canning and you can only dehydrate bits at a time. They could also give away some to a food pantry 🤷🏼‍♀️
Per usual, Bea had her tits out which in a couple months brings on her “mental health” struggles. These 2 are so gross 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Per usual, Bea had her tits out which in a couple months brings on her “mental health” struggles. These 2 are so gross 🤮
I haven’t watched any of their videos in a long time and I’m so shocked by Bee’s face here…she looks haggard! How old is she? I thought she was barely in her 30s. What has she done to her hair? It looks awful. Generally I don’t like to comment too much on people’s appearance but it really stuck out to me that she looks kind of rough cos I haven’t seen her for ages.

Just out of curiosity, I glanced at the comment section for their latest video. Theo left a comment asking people, which was their favourite part of the video. I was sorely tempted to write "when it ended."
I didn't though. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfotunately there are still quite a few deluded people, who would donate money to them.
Ashamed to say I watched and could only think - Karma.
I am not a bad person in any way, shape or form but his whingeing face really rubs me up the wrong way.
Devastating situation apparently yet he can still film and place an advert in the middle.
Breakdown incoming for Bea - 4, 3, 2, 1.

Reactions: 2