The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so “middle aged”. And I’m saying that as a 53 year old. She is quite old fashioned in a lot of ways.

Reactions: 9
I think she is too! I'm around her age and I look at her style and think she looks dull and aged! Middle class, middle aged, safe and boring.

Reactions: 4
She will be 43 in October
No way is she currently 42! Are you sure? How do you know this? My husband thought she was 50. I’m doing ok in that case and hurtling quickly towards 50 with no cosmetic tweaks or phone filters, just a simple moisturiser & water

Reactions: 5
She loves it so much she didn’t want to spoil it by wearing it out of the house when I saw her today . Such a fake…
So you know her? You aren’t the neighbour she bad mouthed on Instagram for spoiling her weekend by her pool because you were having work done in your garden? How dare anyone do work to THEIR home says Becks who has completed 2 renovations and wouldn’t mind doing another one - the hypocrisy with this woman is unreal

Reactions: 10
I don’t know her. Just see her out and about on occasion. Scowling…

Reactions: 7
I don’t know her. Just see her out and about on occasion. Scowling…
Hilarious! So she doesn't wear her own brand of dress to the awards ceremony, in fact she doesn't wear her own brand. Fullstop! So she doesn't wander round TW flashing those beautifully white teeth then?

Reactions: 6
I just asked my husband to age her. Went through various photos….he said late 40s early 50s….he couldn’t believe she was only a few years older than me.

Reactions: 2
There is no way she would wear that cardigan out of her house. It looks like something you would get off a market stall!

Reactions: 1
There is no way she would wear that cardigan out of her house. It looks like something you would get off a market stall!
Probably because it is! But you’re buying it online without seeing or touching the goods and relying on the sellers description…with a much higher markup and in her case a sneaky little returns policy that may or may not meet with trading standards laws. Imagine if Del Boy had the internet, him and Rodgers might really have been millionaires. But people are gullible, for a while at least. Wonder what the repeat purchases will be like. Caveat emptor.

She walks around town with full make up on and strutting like she’s expecting everyone to be watching her. Agree with the scowling, doesn’t look happy. Even when out walking the dogs and the husband

She walks around town with full make up on and strutting like she’s expecting everyone to be watching her. Agree with the scowling, doesn’t look happy. Even when out walking the dogs and the husband
Tell us more. Does she have an attitude with it? I could imagine her going into little shops and expecting to be treated like royalty!

Reactions: 4