Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
Are we talking about @buildingthe mushroom? Shocked!!! Comes across all nice but a husband stealer! Gone off her now!
I think she comes across as nice. Genuine as well. There are no signs (yet) of a Begs style approach. Maybe jealousy at work?

I don’t think it is ... it’s absolutely shocking 🤣🤣🤣
she has had loads of work done since her wedding. She looks very different around her chin & lips 👄 filler & lip enhancement I would guess, just like Becks. But Jesus you think she would say to her Rob - shave it mate! They appear loaded but companies house suggest different! 🤔

Terrible!!! 🤣
Swoon Love is massively more glam than Becks (a little wag OTT for my taste) .. and poor Becks is unfortunately like the old fashioned wannabe mate.

I think it’s a toupee or that spray on thing Wayne Rooney uses. There should be a thread ... I just find it all strange and over the top! Appear loaded but companies house suggest different - so maybe Rob & Emma just have a good accountant!
What does it say?

Icy

I can’t believe she accepted a discount from someone in her industry who was struggling.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She said she sold a nursery business recently
She did do I googled it and from what I could see it wasn’t raking it in. She also showed their previous home a while back - shocker! It was a very basic home to say the least. How do you go from that to a mansion? Lottery win!!! 😂

The woman is the epitome of what is wrong with insta and would make a great case study. There are some amazing accounts with true inspiration (sussanahhemmingsstylist is a good one) and make great things out of nothing. This prick just potters around with a manic grin, swiping up anything possible and spamming everyone with her chintzy house and orange dogs! I just don’t get it!
I love Susannah, she is fab

mindlessness

VIP Member
The Hunters & Heels thread tattlers think Lauren is also like that Motherland character. Obviously theres a lot of influencer Mum overlap.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
is this the rental business or a different business you’re talking about?
She mentioned that she had sold a nursery/child care business. It was that one. Have they got other businesses? To be honest it was the previous home she showed that made me think it was “new money” as the house was very ordinary.