Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
The fact she has osteoporosis and is not yet 40 is a concern and could point to an eating disorder....does not bode well for her old age
The adage of you can never be too thin is a sad fallacy
She’s not yet 40?? I genuinely thought she’d be way older than that

Reactions: 1
So I took it upon myself to watch the big reveal! So she’s been living in there and seen the everything right? The big reveal was some plants?? Really? Wow! Just wow! I fear for society!

Sorry, wrong thread. As for this thread, she’s completely nuts and many of her ‘friends’ have been on here to say so!
What big reveal? (I’m not being sarcastic I’m genuinely my asking) 🤣

• Heart

cb81

I don’t believe anyone could possibly have asked where she got her glasses from! And they are too big for her face so they make her eyes look close together!
As if they weren’t beady enough 😂

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I found a LinkedIn account that seems to be her hubby. Is he an Exec at Audi UK?
It seems that he worked and lived abroad in Australia for quite some time IF that is him. Can anyone clarify? I could be completely wrong on this
No idea but I think he is in banking

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s not got the gifted coat on today - that’s on eBay by now 🤣
I noticed the change to her black puffs coat. It’s freezing you know😂. It will be in a wardrobe somewhere with all the other gifts she will be selling on 😂

Emra77

She posted a picture of her beautiful 12 year old daughter wearing skinny jeans, crop top and stilettos. Basically looking far older than her years and essentially a mini Beck

Polava

VIP Member
I’ve missed a LOT on these threads. Does anyone mind giving me a quick update on what happened with her husband and the fraud investigation please? Thanks!
No idea. I know there were a couple of people who knew her on here but they haven’t commented since.

Polava

VIP Member
Another coat gifted as a PR product - £250 worth. Who needs this many coats it is madness and just so bloody wasteful. Who would buy from these people? I can’t be sure but I think the post I have quoted above was a free coat from the same company before... no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong but if I am right that is £650 worth of coats just given away.
It is bloody awful though! Very Peggy Mitchell! Her lips are going down a bit now.

Samantha365

Omg!!! I was just about to mention this too. How bizarre is this kind of behaviour. What I want to know is do these influencers have 28 hour days instead of 24 because I have no clue how they fit all this into one day. I struggle to set the table for tea each night as it takes me 20 mins to move all the crap off the table! My washing is on the kitchen floor ready to put in the washer once it finishes the load it already has in there; my kitchen cupboards need a clear out and my garden is a bloody mess! I need to get my shit together 😂😂
Yes but the White Company have also shared her story. Sell, sell, sell 😡