The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 34307It is using the word “Army” that is disturbing. Very Hinch-like and aggressive. There have been comments on here that have been near the edge. I like to think my tattle posts are “constructive criticism” that if said person reads then they might have a think about their life choices #behaviourpolice 👮‍♀️
I'm taking it all back what I said before! I hate this term! She IS as bad as the rest. Grrrrr!

Reactions: 1
She has started a craze.... mybudgethome has fired up a story now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Basically feel sorry for me and follow me

I happened to come across a channel 4 programme tonight about Jade Goody calling her the first reality millionaire.

It started off with a male friend saying the following:

“There is a wonderful feeling when that first flashlight goes off - it’s all wonderful and great... and then you need it and you have got to have it. It becomes a totally addictive thing and you have got to have more...”

It made me think of these grown women, who have given up jobs to become “instafamous”

Spending a lot of their day, at home, talking to their phones in the hope of attention from complete strangers and being validated with “likes”

They have the option to delete any negativity or even, at least, legitimate enquiries because it questions and “affects their brand”?!

This has created women with overinflated egos that can delete anything they don’t want to challenge them.

They can alter photographs of themselves because reality does not suit them. They can add a filter to create the reality they crave.

Everyone can star in their own Truman Show and play the character they want to be.

When will this end? What happens to these women when the bubble does burst?

There are some already complaining about anxiety and poor mental health.

No-one forced this lifestyle they have created so maybe if you are claiming anxiety then the first instance you should have is a long hard yourself in a mirror.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The bubble is bursting. Insta has changed their algorithm again so I’ve seen lots of begs to like grid posts.

Reactions: 7
I happened to come across a channel 4 programme tonight about Jade Goody calling her the first reality millionaire.

“There is a wonderful feeling when that first flashlight goes off - it’s all wonderful and great... and then you need it and you have got to have it. It becomes a totally addictive thing and you have got to have more...”

It made me think of these grown women, who have given up jobs to become “instafamous”

Spending a lot of their day, at home, talking to their phones in the hope of attention from complete strangers and being validated with “likes”

They have the option to delete any negativity or even, at least, legitimate enquiries because it questions and “affects their brand”?!

This has created women with overinflated egos that can delete anything they don’t want to challenge them.

They can alter photographs of themselves because reality does not suit them. They can add a filter to create the reality they crave.

Everyone can star in their own Truman Show and play the character they want to be.

No-one forced this lifestyle they have created so maybe if you are claiming anxiety then the first instance you should have is a long hard yourself in a mirror.
Absolutely SPOT ON 🙌🏻

Reactions: 6

Incredibly well said.

Reactions: 5

Absolutely spot on.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only anxiety she has is people are seeing her for what she is. The bubble is bursting! You can tell it’s contrived and put on because she turns straight back into “self righteous aren’t I great, look I’ve lost weight and I’m mother of the year” mode in an instant. Same as back when she did a big blog thing about not being happy in her marriage blah blah blah, poor me, then had an abnormal smear or something and suddenly her life flashed before her eyes and she was instantly happy again! I’m exaggerating, but you get the point. People have real problems, she tries to make a normal part of life (down days, arguments with the OH etc) into big things so she can come across relatable....but she’s not and she doesn’t live in the same world as the rest of us. She’s entitled and condescending and contrived

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only anxiety she has is people are seeing her for what she is. The bubble is bursting! You can tell it’s contrived and put on because she turns straight back into “self righteous aren’t I great, look I’ve lost weight and I’m mother of the year” mode in an instant. Same as back when she did a big blog thing about not being happy in her marriage blah blah blah, poor me, then had an abnormal smear or something and suddenly her life flashed before her eyes and she was instantly happy again! I’m exaggerating, but you get the point. People have real problems, she tries to make a normal part of life (down days, arguments with the OH etc) into big things so she can come across relatable....but she’s not and she doesn’t live in the same world as the rest of us. She’s entitled and condescending and contrived
And she wonders why people don't like her 😂😂 spot on !
Enough with describing your followers as an army too, total nonsense all of it. She could just post interiors shots with no talking stories and no lifestyle posts - it's your CHOICE Charlotte. And whilst I'm on a rant - that slow mo camera shot around the dinner table the other day with the 'happy' music - it was like an M&S ad ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she wonders why people don't like her 😂😂 spot on !
Enough with describing your followers as an army too, total nonsense all of it. She could just post interiors shots with no talking stories and no lifestyle posts - it's your CHOICE Charlotte. And whilst I'm on a rant - that slow mo camera shot around the dinner table the other day with the 'happy' music - it was like an M&S ad ! 🙄
A Poundland version

Reactions: 6
She has just shown done a video off her garden, what the hell is that artificial grass, it isn’t fitted properly and has massive weeds growing from underneath it. She quickly spanned away from it but how she could expect to get over £700k for her house, she’d be lucky to get £300k !!

Reactions: 4
She has just shown done a video off her garden, what the hell is that artificial grass, it isn’t fitted properly and has massive weeds growing from underneath it. She quickly spanned away from it but how she could expect to get over £700k for her house, she’d be lucky to get £300k !!
It’s an “interior designed” property, didn't you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Truman show it is for most of these women unfortunately. What happened to learning a trade, having a talent, having a normal job that pays into society and helps keep businesses running. I hope the bubble does burst and soon. I wonder what they put on birth certificates these days. Occupation: Influencer. Wow their kids will be so proud!

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her lastest design project beige beige navy boring plain all her designs are the same we’re is the colour blimey 😱😱

Reactions: 1
On her ig videos she just shown stuff shes bought for her new puppy and asking if anyone has any advice. Shes bought a gorgeous wicker dog bed. My retriever at nearly two would still chew that to pieces given have a chance 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.