The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is bullying!
Agree with this actually. Perhaps I'm becoming a little defensive on her behalf when it comes to this as I struggle with my weight too.

She isn't really that bad when you compare her to other ig accounts. She declares her ads, she doesn't ask for PayPal donations for her charity to then spend on herself LIKE SOME.

At worst she is irritating although to be honest I found her friend sian way more irritating than she is. I actually prefer her when sian isn't around.

So what if she's put on a bit of weight we already know she can lose it again.

Reactions: 11
Agree with this actually. Perhaps I'm becoming a little defensive on her behalf when it comes to this as I struggle with my weight too.

She isn't really that bad when you compare her to other ig accounts. She declares her ads, she doesn't ask for PayPal donations for her charity to then spend on herself LIKE SOME.

At worst she is irritating although to be honest I found her friend sian way more irritating than she is. I actually prefer her when sian isn't around.

I agree we all struggle.

She did an AD for slim fast a while ago. Are they ok with people airbrushing pictures to fake results.

Bit naughty.

Reactions: 5

Thanks eBayseller. I’ve recently put a bit of weight on after an operation and it’s really bothering me.
I agree we all struggle.

She did an AD for slim fast a while ago. Are they ok with people airbrushing pictures to fake results.

Bit naughty.
absolutely she shouldn’t have done that 🙌🏼 But we’re mostly women here and the majority would say we’re conscious of our weight. It’s incredibly vicious and does amount to bullying discussing it in that way, calling it timber is bullying. Let’s be honest it wasn’t meant in a nice way was it?!

We can agree to disagree, it’s what forums like this are for, but let’s imagine (or not if we do) we have daughters, and the girls in the play ground are discussing her weight and calling it timber. You’d be fuming and she’d be heartbroken. It’s bullying, it’s abhorrent, end of.

Reactions: 9
I agree we all struggle.

Bit naughty.
True but i still dont think the fact she's put on a few pounds this week is really an issue!

Reactions: 2
True but i still dont think the fact she's put on a few pounds this week is really an issue!
I never mentioned her weight ?

I was simply stating someone who was paid to try out a diet meal replacement and share results is the same person who is airbrushing pictures of herself to make herself smaller. That’s shady and misleading to the people she has been paid to share the product with.

Reactions: 3
I never mentioned her weight ?

I was simply stating someone who was paid to try out a diet meal replacement and share results is the same person who is airbrushing pictures of herself to make herself smaller. That’s shady and misleading to the people she has been paid to share the product with.
My comments are referring to previous posters who are discussing how she has put on weight at the moment.

Reactions: 1
What do we think about her latest post...? If it's true why continue to open her life and kids up for public consumption.

It's a very particular way to make money- and that's all it is - which doesn't suit everyone. Particularly those with pre-existing insecurities.

Reactions: 1
Being honest here she hasn’t exactly been little miss perfect has she... she has had haler fair share of being nasty too other Accounts, slating others style as it isn’t beige and slating people who take inspiration and copy her style 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her post has received several hundred comments mostly saying 'ignore the haters they are only jealous babe' ...

I'm no fan of hers but I'm no troll and would certainly not send anyone abusive messages (except perhaps the saccone-jolys 😡) but I beg to differ that people are jealous of her, really? I think not.

Reactions: 3
5AA8C44F-FD4C-45E5-9881-A3B5BAA6F171.jpeg It is using the word “Army” that is disturbing. Very Hinch-like and aggressive. There have been comments on here that have been near the edge. I like to think my tattle posts are “constructive criticism” that if said person reads then they might have a think about their life choices #behaviourpolice 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just the same as so many of these instagrammers. They portray a false reality, their motivation is to receive compliments and free items. It is unrealistic to expect every single person to “approve “ or even “ believe “ the content they put out.
It’s like submitting a video to you’ve been framed and being cross when people laugh at it !!
I find it shocking that these adults spend their day filming aspects of their personal lives purely for other people to watch and then have the audacity to complain when someone has a comment ?? It’s ridiculous
[/QUOT

Did you see natalieshomelife basically use @mygreyhome_x for followers and then block her?

I would come off social media if it caused me such anxiety and affected my
Health I can’t understand why they stay on

Reactions: 10
It’s an insult to the people that do actually suffer from anxiety

Ohh I’m sorry.... but the story of walking the dog and the choice of song! Toooooooo much! What troubles? So embarrassing! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Anyone else just not buying this utter nonsense!!!! Ahhhh do me a favour, with the Craig David I’m walking away, in the background for added effect 🤮. If you are so traumatised by the whole social media backlash, then delete your account and live in the real world!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.