The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody bland and boring is that showhome 😴 it’s beige heaven Jesus think a new career is in order would it make me buy that house errr no

Reactions: 4
The rug in that carpet looks awful. It just doesn’t work at all.

Reactions: 6

I agree awful looks like job lot of b and m and homebargains stuff which is fine but not when doing a top of range show home surely

Reactions: 4
I agree awful looks like job lot of b and m and homebargains stuff which is fine but not when doing a top of range show home surely
She has literally just copies her own home and moved it into the show home 😂 the rug just doesn’t work maybe on hard flooring but not carpet

The show home is a mirror image of her own home, boring! I thought they are meant to have the ‘wow’ factor?!

I can’t reply to her stories like the message but at the bottom doesn’t show up...does it show up for any of you’s I messaged once and she just don’t the heart thing back...unfollowed after that

Reactions: 1
For the area she lives in, the house isn’t that special and there is no way an estate agent couldn’t have valued it.....maybe it wasn’t the figure she wanted and she didn’t want to share the disappointment. I get the impression they could only afford it as it was owned by a family member previously so maybe they got a discounted price. I found the account so boring I had to unfollow.

He wishes - he’s got a very average job at a large company......definitely not on a huge wage or some big baller

The school has always had a reputation
Its was fine in the 90s 😁

Reactions: 1
I know someone who has known Charlotte very well for many years and had a really interesting conversation with her when we met up this week. I have lurked on this thread for a while, laughing at the things people make up so thought I'd share some truths...

Charlotte has one main friend Sian and both have fallen out with most of their other friends. Both Charlotte's kids were unplanned which she's told many people and she complains about them constantly. She stays in bed every morning while her husband gets up early and gets them ready for nursery and school before he goes to work. Either he or her parents do the school runs. She doesn't even go to parents evening for her daughter because she's been too busy each time.

She openly says she'd rather go on holiday without her kids and hands them to friends or family to look after at every opportunity. Even when she is supposed to be looking after them she ignores them. She also throws away birthday presents bought for them if they don't meet her standards, are too messy etc

Her mum bought her a house when she started Uni and she had housemates who rented off her. She then moved them out when she met Joe and moved him in. They sold that house and bought her mum's house for well below the real asking price. Her mum and step dad live on land at the bottom of her garden.

She's a vile person. witches and bullies people(including those foreign students previously mentioned) and is incredibly lazy.

Her house does not look that tidy most of the time. It's a tit tip unless she's taking photos!

Her parents and husband do all of the DIY for her unless she needs to hold a paintbrush for a photo.

No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.

She bad mouths her husband behind his back all the time. He has threatened to leave her many times but think he likes the status of having their own large house. (He doesn't make as much money as you think, she actually earns a lot more than him through Instagram!)

There was plenty more but basically do not believe everything you see on Instagram. Got to give it to her though, she's a clever girl for making so many people believe the lies and she gets paid a lot of.money for her videos and photos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know someone who has known Charlotte very well for many years and had a really interesting conversation with her when we met up this week. I have lurked on this thread for a while, laughing at the things people make up so thought I'd share some truths...

Charlotte has one main friend Sian and both have fallen out with most of their other friends. Both Charlotte's kids were unplanned which she's told many people and she complains about them constantly. She stays in bed every morning while her husband gets up early and gets them ready for nursery and school before he goes to work. Either he or her parents do the school runs. She doesn't even go to parents evening for her daughter because she's been too busy each time.

She openly says she'd rather go on holiday without her kids and hands them to friends or family to look after at every opportunity. Even when she is supposed to be looking after them she ignores them. She also throws away birthday presents bought for them if they don't meet her standards, are too messy etc

Her mum bought her a house when she started Uni and she had housemates who rented off her. She then moved them out when she met Joe and moved him in. They sold that house and bought her mum's house for well below the real asking price. Her mum and step dad live on land at the bottom of her garden.

She's a vile person. witches and bullies people(including those foreign students previously mentioned) and is incredibly lazy.

Her house does not look that tidy most of the time. It's a tit tip unless she's taking photos!

Her parents and husband do all of the DIY for her unless she needs to hold a paintbrush for a photo.

No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.

She bad mouths her husband behind his back all the time. He has threatened to leave her many times but think he likes the status of having their own large house. (He doesn't make as much money as you think, she actually earns a lot more than him through Instagram!)

There was plenty more but basically do not believe everything you see on Instagram. Got to give it to her though, she's a clever girl for making so many people believe the lies and she gets paid a lot of.money for her videos and photos.
You have just won at tattle 😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Omg this was so interesting! And also so spot on with a lot of the assumptions we already had about her. I guess the things that surprised me most about this are that she’s actually messy and that she went to uni 😀

Reactions: 9
“No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.”

That bit made me really sad. Maybe Instagram is the validation she needs that people like her, I know personally from being bullied at school and now as an adult I constantly seek reassurance that people like me. I think some of the comments on here are harsh, I don’t follow her Instagram account but at least she follows the rules in terms of ads.

Reactions: 8
I dislike her account, she has no style at all. Her house looks so dated now, everything she has done to it is awful & beige. The show home was a disgrace, I would have been appalled if I had been the house builders. I am pleased that the hype about her is dwindling, there are so many inspirational home accounts on Insta, hers doesn't come close, she really does not deserve any adoration for what she does in her home.

Reactions: 11
“No one liked her at school and she was a total emo kid. Shes not posh nor from a posh family, her dad has money but they hardly speak.”

That bit made me really sad. Maybe Instagram is the validation she needs that people like her, I know personally from being bullied at school and now as an adult I constantly seek reassurance that people like me. I think some of the comments on here are harsh, I don’t follow her Instagram account but at least she follows the rules in terms of ads.

I would agree with you but I think she doesn’t come across as seeking validation from people on the internet. She presents herself as if she think she’s better than others, and looks down at people and is a spoilt little witch! I’d imagine that’s why she wasn’t liked (and still isn’t) and why she only has 1 friend....not because she wore a Fall out boy t-shirt and dyed her hair black!

Some of these are quite nasty and fulfilling the tattle troll name.
I think her home is lovely, and she did a much better job in the show home than the developers in my area have done (show home stalker here) it was her first attempt and she met the brief she was given.

It’s all a matter of taste isn’t it, if you don’t like it don’t look at it. I love colourful homes, just not in my natural hessian house!

No one is perfect and I’m sure even Charlotte would admit to that. I’ve watched stories and scrunched my nose up. I don’t do stories incase anyone takes the p*ss out of my accent...

Anyone can come on and say “I know her through a friend, Joe is a right sleezeball tried it on with my mate in DYMK cocktail bar before Easter. Heard Charlotte beats him he had that many bruises.”

And what do you know a quick google of bars in Bournemouth I’ve got a horrible story to go through the threads. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not going against this whole thread but it’s getting unjustifiably nasty and bitter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I dislike her account, she has no style at all. Her house looks so dated now, everything she has done to it is awful & beige. The show home was a disgrace, I would have been appalled if I had been the house builders. I am pleased that the hype about her is dwindling, there are so many inspirational home accounts on Insta, hers doesn't come close, she really does not deserve any adoration for what she does in her home.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Some of these are quite nasty and fulfilling the tattle troll name.
I think her home is lovely, and she did a much better job in the show home than the developers in my area have done (show home stalker here) it was her first attempt and she met the brief she was given.

It’s all a matter of taste isn’t it, if you don’t like it don’t look at it. I love colourful homes, just not in my natural hessian house!

No one is perfect and I’m sure even Charlotte would admit to that. I’ve watched stories and scrunched my nose up. I don’t do stories incase anyone takes the p*ss out of my accent...

Anyone can come on and say “I know her through a friend, Joe is a right sleezeball tried it on with my mate in DYMK cocktail bar before Easter. Heard Charlotte beats him he had that many bruises.”

And what do you know a quick google of bars in Bournemouth I’ve got a horrible story to go through the threads. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not going against this whole thread but it’s getting unjustifiably nasty and bitter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well you could take your own advice- “if you don’t like it, don’t look at it! 🤓🌚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.