The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes for ‘date night’ then does a story about eating a salad. Get off your phone, order a burger and “live your best life” 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think she is bored of her life at the minute and this is her kind of control. She should really get into gardening they’ve got such a lovely garden that she could really turn into something.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she is bored of her life at the minute and this is her kind of control. She should really get into gardening they’ve got such a lovely garden that she could really turn into something.
I agree. Unless she’s doing a room up she is silent

Reactions: 4
Her voiceeeee is so annoying!? I don’t know how her husband puts up with it 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll be honest I don't mind her, I've not been following long though, so that could be why.

However, did I really see her celebrating the hamsters birthday, or did I get caught up in the whole MH dog birthday thing and imagine it?

Reactions: 2
The ‘show home’ is just looking like a replica of her own home! All plain and beige...I hope the other rooms are a bit more exciting and have some colour!

Reactions: 12
The ‘show home’ is just looking like a replica of her own home! All plain and beige...I hope the other rooms are a bit more exciting and have some colour!
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories the other day that that was the style the client had asked for. Hopefully she’ll have something more adventurous on her next brief

When she was on asking for recommendations for a quick delivery sofa company the other day because the first one had fallen through, she's showing that's not at all qualified or experienced to be doing jobs like this. A legit interior designer would have lots of contacts they could call upon at very short notice to get them what they need. She's just shopping on the high street like you and me decorating their own house. The whole point of an interior designer doing a show home is to use trade contacts, wholesalers etc. and to use furniture, fabrics and accessories that give the wow factor. Not to make it looks like it's from Dunelm or Home Sense.

Also this really bugs me about her decorating style but she's always mixing warm tone beige with cool tone grey. If she want to do this on a professional basis, she really needs to go and take some formal education to learn some design principles or at the very least, buy herself a color wheel because she understands nothing about color in design.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories the other day that that was the style the client had asked for. Hopefully she’ll have something more adventurous on her next brief
Yeah I read this, to be honest if I had the money to get her to do my house I’d just get her to do her style as it’s beautiful!

When she was on asking for recommendations for a quick delivery sofa company the other day because the first one had fallen through, she's showing that's not at all qualified or experienced to be doing jobs like this. A legit interior designer would have lots of contacts they could call upon at very short notice to get them what they need. She's just shopping on the high street like you and me decorating their own house. The whole point of an interior designer doing a show home is to use trade contacts, wholesalers etc. and to use furniture, fabrics and accessories that give the wow factor. Not to make it looks like it's from Dunelm or Home Sense.

Also this really bugs me about her decorating style but she's always mixing warm tone beige with cool tone grey. If she want to do this on a professional basis, she really needs to go and take some formal education to learn some design principles or at the very least, buy herself a color wheel because she understands nothing about color in design.
This interior company that she’s doing is fairly new isn’t it? I guess it take time to get contacts!

Reactions: 1
What kind of cowboy ‘interiors’ show is this woman running.

So she’s styling a show home obvs everything is beige, eucalyptus, wicker and similar to her own house - really using her ‘interior deaigning’ Knowledge and thinking outside the box.

Has mummy and her husband working for her 😂 honestly her poor husband using a days holiday to help her at her job by building beige furniture.

How anyone pays this women for interiors knowledge I will never known. It’s beige everywhere then she might throw in a navy or a mustard to throw you off the beige scent.

She’s boring.

Reactions: 10

Everything you have said and more!

Reactions: 3
For some reason I assumed her husband was self employed given the way he takes days off to indulge her ‘interior design hobbies’ and also because he must be earning enough to allow Charlotte to be a full time sahm when she doesn’t need to be one any more since her youngest also goes to school full time (or i could be wrong on that)

They used to have students living with them. They would rent out the spare room. That stopped about 18 months ago maybe.

Reactions: 2
I saw a comment once that the guy that ran the exchange service had warned her to take the comment down about the students.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.