The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you think if I was her I’d have a bit more to say about it? Just think it’s hypocritical

@SequinDress what information have I actually shared? Her house is called baylyn house and she lives in Christchurch. This is information she had shared time and time again on her Instagram and her blog. If you google it you will see that there are lots of estate agents advertising houses in the same street. There is also a hashtag for the house and people tag themselves there. She has done numerous magazine articles, blog posts on her own and other people’s blogs and websites about it.

If she didn’t want the information ‘out there’ she shouldn’t of mentioned it. People can not share their whole lives and personal information on public platforms and then get all pissed off because someone else has mentioned it.

There is no way on this earth I would share where I live and my house name as it’s not exactly rocket science to look it up with google.

Whilst you are frothing at the mouth about it all Charlotte isn’t actually bothered though is she? If she was she would be doing what she could by protecting the privacy of those she lives with. But she won’t do that because she’s selling her life and money is obviously more important to her than the privacy and safety of her children and family.

We all know she reads this site so if she has a problem she’s more than welcome to comment on here or report my comments.

Reactions: 9
@SequinDress what information have I actually shared? Her house is called baylyn house and she lives in Christchurch. This is information she had shared time and time again on her Instagram and her blog. If you google it you will see that there are lots of estate agents advertising houses in the same street. There is also a hashtag for the house and people tag themselves there. She has done numerous magazine articles, blog posts on her own and other people’s blogs and websites about it.

If she didn’t want the information ‘out there’ she shouldn’t of mentioned it. People can not share their whole lives and personal information on public platforms and then get all pissed off because someone else has mentioned it.

There is no way on this earth I would share where I live and my house name as it’s not exactly rocket science to look it up with google.

Whilst you are frothing at the mouth about it all Charlotte isn’t actually bothered though is she? If she was she would be doing what she could by protecting the privacy of those she lives with. But she won’t do that because she’s selling her life and money is obviously more important to her than the privacy and safety of her children and family.

We all know she reads this site so if she has a problem she’s more than welcome to comment on here or report my comments.
Wouldn’t say I was frothing, more pointing out that as well as Charlotte, you have also shared the information. You just agreed with me. You could have made the same points without sharing it then it would have been up to someone looking for the information to find it themselves. Quite clear what I’m meaning.

Maybe it takes this conversation and unfortunately on charlottes thread for the others to see and think how stupid they are using their children to gain followers on social media. The same people who will have locks and codes on their child’s iPads but will flaunt them over the internet need to read this. Not only are they morally wrong and I can see there being a ban on using your child as a business but they are utterly reckless for putting them out there where unfortunately such danger does excist.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that the caravan holidays are her way of enticing in the free holidays ..... um no sorry love

Reactions: 4
I know lets pack the caravan up drive half hour down the road so rory can lie in bed an watch a film 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like her! She’s one of the only instamums I have followed for a long period of time. They have all bored me after a few weeks but I’ve followed her for a few years now.
I like that she has a lovely home but it’s not show home, it looks like a home. Her kids are cute too. Also she doesn’t come on showing of expensive clothes etc. It’s all high street and quite achievable.

Oh no I’m not Charlotte, her husband, mum or mate 🤣🤣

I really like her! She’s one of the only instamums I have followed for a long period of time. They have all bored me after a few weeks but I’ve followed her for a few years now.
I like that she has a lovely home but it’s not show home, it looks like a home. Her kids are cute too. Also she doesn’t come on showing of expensive clothes etc. It’s all high street and quite achievable.

Oh no I’m not Charlotte, her husband, mum or mate 🤣🤣
I’m the same, I followed her post frozen gate and she’s grown on me. I’m the same have a neutral home, might be boring as hell but I find it calming! She’s fairly honest and knows she’s lucky to have had that house through family. She’s done brilliantly with her weight loss too. Not a bum sniff, there’s way worse out there for sure!

Reactions: 5
I’m the same, I followed her post frozen gate and she’s grown on me. I’m the same have a neutral home, might be boring as hell but I find it calming! She’s fairly honest and knows she’s lucky to have had that house through family. She’s done brilliantly with her weight loss too. Not a bum sniff, there’s way worse out there for sure!
Definitely worse around than her! I don’t think she’s greedy. She does get free stuff but it’s not constant or in your face every day.

What was frozen gate?
She hired some of the people who come to your kids birthday party dressed as a Disney character and she had a rant because Elsa was pregnant 🤣 I think she said something about them being crap or something.
I can see where she’s coming from tbh. Imagine a load of little girls asking mummy where Elsa’s baby had come from and who was the daddy 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t usually mind Charlotte but was annoyed the other day when she was moaning that she’d upgraded her phone and now her phone case would no longer fit...cry for a freebie...low & behold, a gifted case arrived today 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Don’t usually mind Charlotte but was annoyed the other day when she was moaning that she’d upgraded her phone and now her phone case would no longer fit...cry for a freebie...low & behold, a gifted case arrived today 🙄
I noticed it too! It’s embarrassing

Bloody desperate for a freebie, all these gifted items are so expensive for the average person to buy

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed her - it’s all just become too grabby, too predictable. I hope the bubble bursts soon and we can go back to enjoying IG. I’ll enjoy reading your future comments from the sidelines!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Funnily enough I was thinking the same when she was moaning about her phone case. I hope she declared it as a #gift.

And does that flower truck actually make any money with all the free trips they do to Charlotte? I’ve never seen anyone else actually flowers from them.

Reactions: 9
Was definitely a beg that story! And look! She got what she wanted! 🙄

Unfollowed her - it’s all just become too grabby, too predictable. I hope the bubble bursts soon and we can go back to enjoying IG. I’ll enjoy reading your future comments from the sidelines!

I think I’m going to end up doing the same tbh! I used to enjoy her page but it’s getting boring now!

Your name is EPIC, btw!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed too, it was all getting a bit samey samey for me. The flower truck, caravan trips where they all pitch up and then watch TV indoors (?!), Neptune, Ikea, Homesense, Slimming world brekkie with bestie Sian blah blah blah....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.