The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. “She took” her husband to Bali for his 30th recently and was harping on about where he’s going to take her for her 30th.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She has been on at least 2 holidays without her kids recently...and not that Im aware she hasnt taken them anywhere apart from on the shitey caravan? The fact she openlygoes on about not being maternal does my bleeping head in. Dont have kids then you cockwomble. I dont believe for one minute that the kids enjoy their bedrooms...so dull and drab for young children. Im sorry but I like all the colourful and childish decor and toys because my house also belongs to my kids and they have to live here too. Shes more interested in how it looks on the gram and what she can get for free rather than what her kids would love.
Selfish bint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has been on at least 2 holidays without her kids recently...and not that Im aware she hasnt taken them anywhere apart from on the shitey caravan? The fact she openlygoes on about not being maternal does my bleeping head in. Dont have kids then you cockwomble. I dont believe for one minute that the kids enjoy their bedrooms...so dull and drab for young children. Im sorry but I like all the colourful and childish decor and toys because my house also belongs to my kids and they have to live here too. Shes more interested in how it looks on the gram and what she can get for free rather than what her kids would love.
Selfish bint
Completely agree 👏🏻

😩 I just started a thread on this because I couldn’t find one.
Already moaning about the cat pissing in the corner (she will rehome this one as I’m guessing that’s what she did with the last)
Stop feeding your overweight pug
Who sits in the bath and records their kid having a tit? For everyone to see
She clearly does not enjoy her poor boy.
And her oh is so far up his own arse it’s unreal.
And constantly taking holidays without her kids? She does not enjoy being a parent at all does she.
And the beige bloody walls make me want to cry it’s about as depressing as a custard cream her life is the most blandest life on insta
She seriously needs to F off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😩 I just started a thread on this because I couldn’t find one.
Already moaning about the cat pissing in the corner (she will rehome this one as I’m guessing that’s what she did with the last)
Stop feeding your overweight pug
Who sits in the bath and records their kid having a tit? For everyone to see
She clearly does not enjoy her poor boy.
And her oh is so far up his own arse it’s unreal.
And constantly taking holidays without her kids? She does not enjoy being a parent at all does she.
And the beige bloody walls make me want to cry it’s about as depressing as a custard cream her life is the most blandest life on insta
She seriously needs to F off
She got rid of her last cat as ‘she was vile and everyone agreed’. witch

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She got rid of her last cat as ‘she was vile and everyone agreed’. witch
Her husband should get rid of her then because she is vile and we all agree! Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Selfish bint
She did take the kids to Egypt, but yes, she has also been away without them.

Selfish bint
Well said! 👏🏻

She blocked me so I’m thinking maybe 3 years ago....she got a ginger cat and it was the wrong sex so she took that back and got a female. She then got rid of her......
I only knew of the ginger tom
Never knew about a girl
That cat will either “die” and secretly be rehomed
Or she will just open the door and f it off

She deleted the bath story with her poor little boy havinh a poo.

Who does that?! What the actual duck. If I grew up and heard my mother had done that to me when I was little I would disown her. There is literally no filter on what these people deem appropriate for instagram anymore. It worrys me

She deleted the bath story with her poor little boy havinh a poo.

Who does that?! What the actual duck. If I grew up and heard my mother had done that to me when I was little I would disown her. There is literally no filter on what these people deem appropriate for instagram anymore. It worrys me
They are disgusting
I really hope some of these kids grow up and sue their parents for everything they’ve got seeing as they basically sold them for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.