Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
It is all set up. Apparently JB was dating someone while filming. Although Steph is actually unhinged.
Its so clear that they are setting up this "love triangle" for the show. Both girls are single so who cares, they are just trying to create drama and a story line and for me its not working and is pretty stupid

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Oh really? I saw they were at some amazing beach side home during this lock down looking all happy with the kids. That escalated quickly

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I wonder why Jason & His wife weren’t in the first episode??

Whitney also Didn’t play much of a part?’
I feel like Whit is very much a family girl and doesn't want to be part of the drama/party scene much.

I always liked Audrina- she seemed like a cool girl, like you could go out for a pint with her. The other girls (Lauren/Lo/Whitney) all seemed very prim & proper but Audrina always seemed a bit more normal. (I fully appreciate they are all from millionaire families and are far from normal!!!!)
Yeah, I have always liked Audrina. She knows how to rock a pair of jeans, white tee and a leather jacket like no one else.

loubylou50

VIP Member
So excited! There’s a bit of drama on Instagram about the fact that Jason Wahler was cut from the opening title credits, despite the fact that he filmed them all with the others! He is still featured apparently, maybe they’ve just downgraded his part? He was an original from Laguna Beach who kickstarted all of this!