Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Episode 1-5 on mtv now.... (7pm-12am)
I’m about to marathon it and catch up because I keep missing it 😂😂

bubbletea123

VIP Member
What has Justin done to his face?! I used to think he was hot but he looks so odd now.

The whole storyline between him, Audrina and Steph is a bit ridiculous for people of their ages. Audrina constantly like “ I dunno what he wants” erm it’s pretty obvious- he wants to shag about with no strings, same thing he wanted 10 years ago!

Steph is an absolute loose cannon. She’s so fake all the time.
His skin looks stretched, doesn't it?

Wetmyplants

VIP Member

@Wetmyplants justin and Brody 😂🤣 I wouldn’t say no 🤷‍♀️
Look you, they are mine. Well Justin anyway! 😂

Looking at those pictures has backed up my Botox idea more than ever, I can’t figure out if I’ve aged better or worse, we are the same age! I get married next year and don’t want to look like bloated Micha Barton!

Gossiperina

I rewatched The Hills during lockdown and then I have watched New beginnings. My thoughts:

- I am happy LC is not back, I don't even understand why she became so popular, I never liked her that much and thought she was a nice girl, but kind of boring.
- Speidi - Happy their relationship lasted after everything they have been through and Heidi seems to be a very good mom (a bit clingy to her son but very loving). Spencer is still a bit of a jerk (just his blunt attitude) and this new crystal healing persona and calling himself daddy is a bit cringe. But he's calmed down a bit since The Hills.
- Audrina - she has always been nice, but she definitely has a very distorted view of relationships and I fear she will never find fulfilment. She always chooses men that are clearly not good for her and she seems very clingy towards Justin Bobby even after all these years. I also appreciate she is not parading her daughter on screen.
- Justin Bobby - I cannot stand him. I didn't in the hills and I can't now. He seems like a good person but he comes across as a jerk quite easily.
- Whitney - she is not in the show that much because she doesn't have that much drama in her life but she has always been one of my faves because she seems very down to earth. I watch her on Youtube and love her channel.
- Brody and his wife - he hasn't grown up at all and his wife is nice, but she is definitely not happy and he treats her like a random girl you are hooking up with, not like a wife. I appreciate the scenes with his family, his mom and brother are very nice and it probably wasn't easy to speak about his dad transitioning. He was very brave to stay behind in the fires and save his house.
- Stephanie - her face is like 100% fake now, she barely looks like herself. Appreciate she is trying to mend things with Spencer but I feel like they will never find closure.
- Jason and his wife - I don't really care about them. She seems nice and brave for sticking with him through everything and he seems to be a good husband and dad, despite all the demons.
- Mischa - quite boring, she doesn't have much of a personality. I appreciate she sticks up for her friends and she doesn't really gossip behind someone else's back.
- Brandom Thomas Lee - he is quite a good addition to the show. He has a normal attitude regarding dating for a guy his age I believe even if at points he might come across a bit like a dick. He seems very mature for his age and appreciate he talks about his struggles growing up in this environment and knowing who his parents are. I love his mom and I love it when they are together.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, quite a few people!!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve got to say, I really wish they hadn’t done this reboot - it is so boring! I’ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I can’t even be bothered 😕 I was so excited last year when they announced it, but they’ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!

I’ve got to say, I really wish they hadn’t done this reboot - it is so boring! I’ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I can’t even be bothered 😕 I was so excited last year when they announced it, but they’ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!
Completely agree, I’m struggling to watch let alone enjoy it 🤦‍♀️
I missed Tuesdays episode so I’m watching catch up.
Damn Justin Bobby looks like a scank 🤢

emm

VIP Member
Just seen that Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler have split up! If anyone cares ha ha 🤣
I think with lockdown this will happen to lots of couples tbh.. if you’re not used to spending all day at home and suddenly together all the time...

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What has Justin done to his face?! I used to think he was hot but he looks so odd now.

The whole storyline between him, Audrina and Steph is a bit ridiculous for people of their ages. Audrina constantly like “ I dunno what he wants” erm it’s pretty obvious- he wants to shag about with no strings, same thing he wanted 10 years ago!

Steph is an absolute loose cannon. She’s so fake all the time.

loubylou50

VIP Member
So, news has just broken that Brody and Kaitlynn have split up and she’s already moved out! Looks like all the thoughts on their marriage were correct . . .

Last edited:
I was so looking forward to it when when I heard it was coming back...and I wasn’t disappointed! Feel like I’ve gone back in time! The teaser bit at the end shows plenty of drama so we hopefully won’t miss LC and Kristin too much.