Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member

I just watched the latest episodes and I would go as far as saying that it seems like Brody wants to be child-free. His wife Katlynn, says that he promised when she turns 30 they could have a baby... it really seems like he doesn't want kids.

Brody's mum is very sweet. I have followed her on Instagram for years. I thought it was interesting that she said that Caitlin Jenner (Bruce) separated from her because she wanted to transition. She knew about it for decades but never said anything as she wanted to respect Cait. In her book, she says that Cait tried to date people while transitioning then but they would freak out so Cait got spooked and married Kris Jenner. You can read about it on this reddit thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

loubylou50

VIP Member
Yeah I just canā€™t get into it, Iā€™m so disappointed as I was excited it was returning ha ha! I love ā€˜realityā€™ shows, and I know theyā€™re all fake really but this just seems extra contrived and Iā€™m just not feeling it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜•

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I started liking Speidi when they were on CBB. They played their part in it perfectly and suitably wound up everyone in no time at all. They are either incredibly smart themselves and/or have a really good agent/PR.
Yep Iā€™m a SPEIDI super fan, they are just pure entertainment and their relationship now seems so genuine and loving especially clear to see if you watch their Snapchat and listen to their Podcast. I love them.

I also find Spencer reactions to Kristine divorce hilarious, on the podcast episodes with her he dawned over Jay and even podcasts with the Very Cavallari cast he always stanned Jay.

The divorce is shocking to me but at the same time if you watched VC, you see snippets of KC being quite cruel to Jay and undermining his days now he is retired, even though it helped her tremendously as he looked after the kids. They were an odd pairing as he made it clear on the show he hated fame, her friends and the whole celeb world. Apart from
her friend Kelly who he was accused of having an affair with.. and KC cut Kelly out - I hope she reaches out and they rekindle their friendship now

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I still loved watching it although so staged. Mischa B was just a waste of a person being there, she brought nothing to the show, liked the addition of Brandon though.

Speidi are bizarre! For all the money and all the work theyā€™ve had done they both look awful. Stephanie is definitely not clean, she looks out of it all the time. Her face looks like wax?!

Whitney was always one of my faves, glad to see she still seems more grounded than the others. Her husband seems nice too.

I know itā€™s so wrong but Justin Bobby, still would, his eyes are beautiful. He looks grubby but think that adds to it šŸ¤£ Brody never did anything for me and still doesnā€™t, that relationship was very strange, he was awful to his wife

loubylou50

VIP Member
Iā€™ve got to say, I really wish they hadnā€™t done this reboot - it is so boring! Iā€™ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I canā€™t even be bothered šŸ˜• I was so excited last year when they announced it, but theyā€™ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!

Iā€™ve got to say, I really wish they hadnā€™t done this reboot - it is so boring! Iā€™ve got 3 episodes still to watch on Sky+ and I canā€™t even be bothered šŸ˜• I was so excited last year when they announced it, but theyā€™ve got it really wrong I feel, they just should have left it where it was!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I completely forgot about Heidiā€™s pop career šŸ¤£
She was popular in the ā€œunderground gay sceneā€ šŸ˜†
we need another Heidi album šŸ˜¬

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Just watched Ep5

What the fuck is wrong with Steph?!!!

Clearly off her box while they were sat at the table having dinner. Cringing at the pair of them arguing over Justin whoā€™s just sitting there pretending itā€™s not happening! Have some self respect ladies!!!! I dunno why Audrina is bothering - heā€™s not interested.
It is all set up. Apparently JB was dating someone while filming. Although Steph is actually unhinged.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This has been speculated on the hills reddit page for ages. She hasn't been wearing her ring for a while. They were at two different places. She wanted kids and I don't think he ever will...Maybe when he is like 50. Just read they were never even legally married. They had a ceremony in Indonesia but never got the marriage certificate in the USA. That was on Brodys part... That would have been a huge red flag for me.

The two of them would have both known that the marriage wasnā€™t legal.
I know the Hills is all scripted and not real but even watching them on camera - thereā€™s no chemistry between them at all, no spark.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh god hes manky šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He looks like youā€™d find him passed out on a pool table in a bar at 10am the next morning with someoneā€™s knickers around his greasy hair šŸ¤¢
Yeah. Used to be hot 10 years ago when he was in his early 20s and could pull off the whole stoner bad boy thing.

Now in his 30s itā€™s just a bit lame. Not to mention heā€™s overdone the plastic surgery/Botox and just looks like itā€™s all an act now.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I wonder if Heidi speaks to her family much??

I think her father was done for rape or something not long ago? (Not her step father but her biological Dad who was in a few episodes of the Hills - he wore a cowboy hat and had a grey moustache.

• Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
Just seen that Kristin Cavallari and her husband Jay Cutler have split up! If anyone cares ha ha šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1

Tabitha97

I watched the hills all the way through for the first time in lockdown and I just can't believe how awful the men in that show were. Particularly Brody who comes across like he straight up just hates women lol. Also can't believe people actually find him attractive???

Spencer and Heidi's relationship was difficult to watch but it seems they are great now so hopefully that was all for the show as I thought she needed rescuing!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Justin Bobby šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Perez Hilton is in the second episode I know.
I did think it was weird Micha Barton was in it but I suppose sheā€™s not exactly snowed under with acting roles atm.
(Bring back the OC)

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Justin Bobby šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Perez Hilton is in the second episode I know.
I did think it was weird Micha Barton was in it but I suppose sheā€™s not exactly snowed under with acting roles atm.
(Bring back the OC)
Oh really? I fucking hate Perez Hilton.

Donā€™t laugh about Justin Bobby, he is a beautiful specimen, albeit a dick!

I was obsessed with Micha Barton back in the day? I bought all the same clothes and everything! Shame Iā€™m too fat to fit in them now, they were beautiful!