Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I've just finished episode 8. I will watch the last one tonight, I've really enjoyed it.

I'm going to try Hill House again next

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m finding it quite slow now, think have about 2 episodes left. It’s not scary at all more of a psychological/mystery type thing - I am enjoying it overall but starting to get a bit bored!
Stick with it - the last two are really good and explain everything

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She was so badly cast it was unreal - I was thinking why have they got her doing this weird half brummy half posh accent 😂 Then I realised oh shit that’s supposed to be northern. Really off putting!
I thought she was supposed to be posh too😂

littlepup

VIP Member
.I haven’t got Netflix is it worth getting?
Have you got any streaming service and do you watch much tv? Really depends if you’ll use it. Definitely not for films I’d say, but good documentaries and mini series. Not sure I’d bother unless I was really into tv watching though.

purpledinosaur

I binged it over the weekend too! I found Episode 5 quite confusing at first, but it confirmed what I expected about that character!!! 😱

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Is it jumpy? I watched Hill House but found the constant suspense scenes way too much - please tell me it's less intense haha :(

JD-Morgan

I was planning on watching this at the end of the month when I'm off for a week but was told it was shit :(

I enjoyed the first one but heard this one is really confusing and is just rubbish compared the the first one so it's really put me off

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I'm only on episode 2 so far but I like it. I only watched 3 or 4 episodes of Hill House but I couldn't really get into it :(

Marylou

VIP Member
Binge watched the whole series over the weekend and loved it. I was all over the place emotionally and didn't expect that at all. Guessed a small piece of the plot relating to one of the characters but liked how their story unfolded. Overall I jumped, cried and puzzled through the episodes.

Vee6

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

Omg why didn't I realise he was the ET kid !? So glad I found this out after watching Bly ! Well well.
His accent and acting were terrible!!
Loved this series, particually episodes 5 and 8. A good old fashioned ghost story. Now watching Haunting Hill, not loving it, too jumpy!