The Handmaid's Tale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuello? I thought the same! But I don’t know if he would be so unprofessional? Maybe 🤔
couldn't remember his name but yeah I would think him, I cannot think of anyone else it could be? (unless she was so totally desperate for her own baby and slept with nick 😅 )

Reactions: 1
couldn't remember his name but yeah I would think him, I cannot think of anyone else it could be? (unless she was so totally desperate for her own baby and slept with nick 😅 )
I would be GUTTED if it was Nick 😩

Reactions: 5
I was reading that baby Nicole's dad could actually be Fred and that he isn't infertile after all

• Wow
  • Sick

Yel

If the kids dad was anyone other than Fred I'd worry about the show going downhill as they've shown no foreshadowing. Please don't drop in flashbacks to rewrite and stretch the story!

I'd hope they end it after another season or two rather than overstay. Hulu could always start a new show in the world created.

Reactions: 4
If the kids dad was anyone other than Fred I'd worry about the show going downhill as they've shown no foreshadowing. Please don't drop in flashbacks to rewrite and stretch the story!

I'd hope they end it after another season or two rather than overstay. Hulu could always start a new show in the world created.
yeah I agree, I hope it isn't one of those situations where they haven't actually planned who it is going to be and the outcome makes no sense

Reactions: 2
I love the series and the world it’s built is so compelling, but I’ve never watched a series with a more unlikeable main character! June is awful, soooo self-righteous and annoying.

Reactions: 6
All I can think is.. Janine! Oh Janine! Where is she? Is she alive? Is she safe? I strangely care about her so much! She’s been there since day one, in the same situation as June. She’s been through it all and had her babies taken away. 😭

Reactions: 4
I love the series and the world it’s built is so compelling, but I’ve never watched a series with a more unlikeable main character! June is awful, soooo self-righteous and annoying.
did you read the book? I agree totally, in the book she is really different imo, she is just so self centred in the show

I do think it needs to end in a season or two with June dying, I've said on the wall before but probably needs somthing a bit more jazzy. Much like how Betty needed to die in mad men.

Hopefully Hulu are already planning a spin off show

I do think it needs to end in a season or two with June dying, I've said on the wall before but probably needs somthing a bit more jazzy. Much like how Betty needed to die in mad men.

Hopefully Hulu are already planning a spin off show
There needs to be an end in sight for June's story anyway. The world its set in is interesting AF so they could do spin offs

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love this show. I always wonder what Elisabeth Moss must think in terms of how similarly Gileads methods are to Scientology. I don't believe any6in Scoentology doesn't know what goes on. I wonder if she feels guilt.

I absolutely love this show. I always wonder what Elisabeth Moss must think in terms of how similarly Gileads methods are to Scientology. I don't believe any6in Scoentology doesn't know what goes on. I wonder if she feels guilt.
I often wonder this. If you haven’t seen it Going Clear is a really interesting documentary about it

There is an end in site, I would presume we have another season or two left as hulu has picked up the rights for the testaments, which is set 15 years (if I'm remembering correctly) after the handmaid's tale. I don't expect those would run well side by side.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch the finale tonight? My heart is still pounding over an hour later 😂😂
I was shouting at the telly like a lunatic!

Elizabeth Moss is such a fantastic actor, she can say so much without saying a word!

Reactions: 10
I watched at UK pace so have been avoiding this thread. Tonight’s the first episode I haven’t cried over, finally it wasn’t women being hurt 💃🏻

Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed season 4 and honestly thought Fred was going to get away with it again! So actually happy with that ending.