The Grimwade Family #3 Homeschool's skipped, masks slipped, kids can't go off-script

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I've been reading the comments under their videos and noticed that when someone brings up Tim and Ella using their kids for money by parading them around social media their fans will allude to Tim having a job. I have even seen a couple of people believe Tim to be a music producer of all things. :cautious: Do these people really think Tim has some secret job they don't ever mention on their vlogs? Is that why they don't find it strange that Tim does pretty much nothing around the house while Ella does everything? Because I just don't believe that would fly with anyone with common sense. Where on earth are they getting the idea that Tim has a job that doesn't involve using his children? lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I've been reading the comments under their videos and noticed that when someone brings up Tim and Ella using their kids for money by parading them around social media their fans will allude to Tim having a job. I have even seen a couple of people believe Tim to be a music producer of all things. :cautious: Do these people really think Tim has some secret job they don't ever mention on their vlogs? Is that why they don't find it strange that Tim does pretty much nothing around the house while Ella does everything? Because I just don't believe that would fly with anyone with common sense. Where on earth are they getting the idea that Tim has a job that doesn't involve using his children? lol.
I guess Hosanna has gotten something going to bring money in because he was so happy to post a picture with her yesterday. That’s the only time he gives a kid praise. There hair could have been braided without all that extensions in it, not only will it mess the grade of there hair up it’s not necessary. Elle continues to show how overwhelmed she is and to add another baby is just crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hate the way Ella speaks to the girls at the start of this video and Heze gets nothing but praise. Tim giving Halle a hard time at the start of the video and at the end of the video when the child did nothing wrong she just had zoned out from another one of his boring pointless speeches. Then at time stamp 25:56 Ella speaks to Harper in not a nice way telling her to sit up when the child is just trying to chill and read her book. I know this video is a year old but both Tim and Ella come across horrible in it in my opinion. I feel sorry for those kids being raised by them.
This video is very telling of the hell those girls have to live with, first Heze bossing them around ordering the mom to leave the chores for when Hosanna and the other girls wake up, I also feel like the mom gets bossed around by him as well.

Reactions: 8
I hate the way Ella speaks to the girls at the start of this video and Heze gets nothing but praise. Tim giving Halle a hard time at the start of the video and at the end of the video when the child did nothing wrong she just had zoned out from another one of his boring pointless speeches. Then at time stamp 25:56 Ella speaks to Harper in not a nice way telling her to sit up when the child is just trying to chill and read her book. I know this video is a year old but both Tim and Ella come across horrible in it in my opinion. I feel sorry for those kids being raised by them.
This is one of the first videos where I really started to see them for what they are and where they're the most open about their fucked up beliefs that they're trying to pass on to their children. It's definitely one of the most unsettling videos of theirs.

Reactions: 5
Was wondering how much all that cost for it doing,Ella bought the hair in another vlog but how much would it have cost for the 2 people doing the kids hair and the time it took,do people that braid hair charge by hour or maybe set price-and how long will rhey last till need to come out.suppose a treat for the girls for a change but heze still had to get his done too.how dry and horrible did heze hair look where the colour is look very damaged

Reactions: 2
Was wondering how much all that cost for it doing,Ella bought the hair in another vlog but how much would it have cost for the 2 people doing the kids hair and the time it took,do people that braid hair charge by hour or maybe set price-and how long will rhey last till need to come out.suppose a treat for the girls for a change but heze still had to get his done too.how dry and horrible did heze hair look where the colour is look very damaged
She said it was her cousin who was doing it. They might have done it for free, reduced, or for a call out on their 'famous channel'.

Reactions: 6
She said it was her cousin who was doing it. They might have done it for free, reduced, or for a call out on their 'famous channel'.
I am sure that was it. There’s no way these grifters pay a dime for anything. They don’t put anyone on their vlog unless there’s money attached to it.

Ah right that explains it then must have missed rhat part them saying that thought it odd for them to out for the girls x

Reactions: 2
So latest vlog title,....can't be arsed to watch the
The White Yardie spouting tit with his self importance....well done those brave enough to watch it 🤮, think I'd rather participate in a SAW game with Jigsaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Todays video. A discussion with Tim and his biological dad but Tim does all the talking, alongside Ella. Don’t get me started on the question she asked him about how he feels about girls changing their appearances based on what Harper said about wanting to be Rapunzel. Give me STRENGHT. He said it can be quite damaging, and was stated women not girls in his answer. Erm SIRRRRR I remember a not too distant time ago where your wife was changing up
Her hair colour frequently and the hair style. Was that damaging and indicative of her insecurities to, as u so lovely explained to us your ‘wisdom’ on women. Obnoxious silly fools

The White Yardie spouting tit with his self importance....well done those brave enough to watch it 🤮, think I'd rather participate in a SAW game with Jigsaw.
That video 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 I zoned out but jumped back in when Tim mentioned how busy they are, hoping I would finally understand why they say that. I was disappointed. Nothing. Just crap. He also seems to think his half-assed editing is work. They literally put out two videos a week. Lol. But oh the irony of some of the things he said... I thought he was throwing shade at Ella. She's the one who is clearly not happy with the way she looks.

Reactions: 4
Only read title for new vlog n omg they still om wirh the rapunzel comment made innocently by a young child let it go she ment the bloody length of a princess's hair nothing more for god sake
It rich from Tim and Ella to talk about image given whst they are like n I think of rhe 3 girls harper is the one that doesn't care how she reslly looks above all of them she likes her hair done but she not over the top with it like the other girls.

That video 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 I zoned out but jumped back in when Tim mentioned how busy they are, hoping I would finally understand why they say that. I was disappointed. Nothing. Just crap. He also seems to think his half-assed editing is work. They literally put out two videos a week. Lol. But oh the irony of some of the things he said... I thought he was throwing shade at Ella. She's the one who is clearly not happy with the way she looks.
They contradict themselves soooo much, Why didn’t they have a conversation about what they do to uplift the girls and make them feel beautiful inside and out. I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting you hair done etc and in the black community it’s not alien as a young girl to get your hair braided and have it adorned with beads etc. However they’ve made it way bigger than it needed to be why can’t the girls get the hair done and he allow to feel a little extra special but also know that with our without the braids etc it’s what inside counts.
It was such a boring video and didn’t require any skill at all for man that works so hard you’d think he would produce some better content!

Reactions: 10
Why is Tim allowed to get tattoos. Surely he should be happy with who he is :rolleyes:
Their content is dull. They have nothing to offer so they jump on the comment of an innocent child and make it a lecture

• Heart
They say they don’t want the girls worrying about their looks or comparing themselves to other people yet have their girls signed with an agency , constantly trying to get them to audition for modelling jobs and at the end of the day modelling is all about how you look and if you’re wanting your child to model or yourself you have to be aware the mental health dangers it can have as you are focused on your appearance. I’m not hating on anyone who models I think if that’s what you enjoy then that’s great just like anyone who has an interest they want to pursue but in this family the modelling and Ella’s comments about how the girls look is already effecting the kids. They constantly tell the kids they need to be better than everyone else which is a lot of stress to put on anyone. Harper made an innocent comment about wanting to be like rapunzel with long hair just like many of us as kids where obsessed with dressing up like a Disney princess. Hosanna has expressed her worries many times about not feeling she looks good enough as she gets no modelling or acting jobs and you can tell the amount of times she’s felt sad about not getting the jobs Halle gets. Ella constantly compares the girls appearances to the point the girls fight over who has the best hair. There has been moments in videos where the girls will pull an angry face if Ella or Tim compliments one girls hair and not the other and the girls have even been seen arguing in vlogs saying “No my hair is way nicer than yours” so just imagine them when they’re teenagers. They have made their kids looks obsessed so if there kids feel insecure or are super vain then it’s Tim and Ella’s fault. It’s good to make your kids see their own beauty and appreciate their differences but I can definitely see there potentially being rivalry and jealousy between Hosanna and Halle the older they get. They don’t let their kids be kids and just enjoy things they always have to make a video lecturing about it. Poor Rues personality has changed so much too. He always looks and sounds angry and fed up and even Ella has asked him a few times is he alright cause for his age he sounds like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and I think it’s because he has an obsession with football now trying to achieve everything he sees Heze doing and that will turn into pressure on himself the older he gets if he keeps getting compared to his older brother and feels he has to be like him in every way if not better.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep, it’s hard going 7 minutes in I’m giving up. Seems like they invited Tim’s bio dad to be in the vlog but Tim and Ella behind the camera doing most of the talking 🤦🏾‍♀️

I like how Tim is acting like he’s more exhausted from their weekend than Ella. And seemed shocked that Ella had been struggling on their go green launch then continued to spout on about how busy he has been. No thanks or gratitude to Ella holding everything down!

Why is Tim allowed to get tattoos. Surely he should be happy with who he is :rolleyes:
Their content is dull. They have nothing to offer so they jump on the comment of an innocent child and make it a lecture
They are insufferable, I feel sorry for those kids especially Harper, the child is 5 she didn’t mean she did like who she is, didn’t mean she doesn’t like the color of her skin, to take an innocent comment and make such a huge deal about it is sad. Harper will never speak how she really feels again. Those two idiots spews a lot of nonsense it’s like their mouths open and tit just comes out, shut up the both of you and maybe read a book because you all sound dumb af.

I agree talk about shattering a child's confidence, Harper was asked a question gave a standard child's response & basically got berated for it, this is deffo gaslighting/emotional abuse.😞
I was always #save Hosanna, but now it's #save Harper, in fact #save the grimwade kids 🙌
I am sooo furious with how twathead dealt with Harper!!! She is a baby and was just stating a normal response to the question!! I absolutely love Harper and my heart breaks for her. She is sooo intelligent and needs school! I ffing wanted to slap the hell out of Ella with her response to Harper ☹☹☹ I wish I could just pluck her out of that charade and show her real life

I wonder if that's just how he acts after a game they don't win or one he didn't do well in. Not to talk about a kid, but he strikes me as a poor sore loser type.
As good as he is, he’s not a team player and is set up for a lifetime of failure as he doesn’t know how to be a team player

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.