The Great Pottery Throwdown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a hard challenge, am gutted Jan has gone, I thought it would be Dave.

Reactions: 9
Jan has been near the bottom every week but this week I didn’t think she was. Based on just this week I thought Dan was going.

Donna’s to loose now.

Reactions: 5
I thought from second show it's going to be Donna for a win!
Just gutted for Jan, apart from the throw downs, she's been really good.

Donna is probably the best, but I just can't warm to her.

Surprised Jan went, I thought she got decent feedback.

It was fine at first, but now the best are left I'm sick of Dan getting away with it. This week he almost seemed to be too cool for school and didn't treat it as serious.

I want Steven to win

Reactions: 6
I too was gutted Jan left. I really didn’t think this was the week for her to go. Dave had a disaster in both rounds but over the competition he’s been great and that definitely saved him. Dan drives me brain bonkers. It feels like he’s just not bothered about anything, doesn’t plan etc but then creativity can be impulsive. I feel like it leads to his problems in a make though. Not sure how he’s got to where he has. Donna, yeah she’s great. She’s definitely the winner but I agree I can’t warm to her and I’m bloody sick of herself about Belfast. She can’t love it that much or she’d have gone back and not be in Milton Keynes. Stephen is my favourite. He’s a wonderful potter. Definitely gets overlooked because of Donna. You can tell he wants to beat her but is also such a gentle soul.

Reactions: 8
I too was gutted Jan left. I really didn’t think this was the week for her to go. Dave had a disaster in both rounds but over the competition he’s been great and that definitely saved him. Dan drives me brain bonkers. It feels like he’s just not bothered about anything, doesn’t plan etc but then creativity can be impulsive. I feel like it leads to his problems in a make though. Not sure how he’s got to where he has. Donna, yeah she’s great. She’s definitely the winner but I agree I can’t warm to her and I’m bloody sick of herself about Belfast. She can’t love it that much or she’d have gone back and not be in Milton Keynes. Stephen is my favourite. He’s a wonderful potter. Definitely gets overlooked because of Donna. You can tell he wants to beat her but is also such a gentle soul.
Bit rude! You wouldn’t dare say that about someone of Caribbean origin.
Maybe she has to stay because of her husband’s job, maybe her children were born there, maybe she has to stay because she is caring for relatives.

Bit rude! You wouldn’t dare say that about someone of Caribbean origin.
Maybe she has to stay because of her husband’s job, maybe her children were born there, maybe she has to stay because she is caring for relatives.
It just feels a bit repetitive and boring to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
But they force everyone to have a journey and a personal connection to everything right (Bake Off and the “it’s me Nan’s recipe) - it’s why I can’t watch any of this twee shot for a sustained period.

Reactions: 1
I too was gutted Jan left. I really didn’t think this was the week for her to go. Dave had a disaster in both rounds but over the competition he’s been great and that definitely saved him. Dan drives me brain bonkers. It feels like he’s just not bothered about anything, doesn’t plan etc but then creativity can be impulsive. I feel like it leads to his problems in a make though. Not sure how he’s got to where he has. Donna, yeah she’s great. She’s definitely the winner but I agree I can’t warm to her and I’m bloody sick of herself about Belfast.
Stephen is my favourite. He’s a wonderful potter. Definitely gets overlooked because of Donna. You can tell he wants to beat her but is also such a gentle soul.
Donna is back home in NI - she moved back to Bangor 11 years ago according to the show summaries of those taking part?

After a long time working in England as an art teacher, Donna returned home to Northern Ireland 11 years ago and lives by the sea with her husband and their three children.

Why does Keith call everyone lovey this series? Don't recall him doing it in previous years and it doesn't feel at all natural.

Ah Keith - he seems such a nice man. So encouraging about people's improvement.
It could seem over the top but I think he is genuine isn't he?

WTF. Steven was brilliant and the closest challenge to Donna. Really does not seem the right result.

I'm amazed nobody's toilets cracked, normally at least one does. I don't know why two of them chose yellow flowers, I'd be wanting to avoid anything pissy coloured.

I agree it was a shock Steven went, was sure he'd be in the final.

I'm annoyed and shocked he has gone, but at same time I did think his toilet was the weakest in terms of design.

But it didn't leak and he came first in the second challenge so I'm not quite sure how they came to that decision