The Great Pottery Throwdown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else love this?

Actually sad to see Siobhan come back as I've grown to prefer Ellie

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love this too, I think it's my favourite programme of the week at the moment.

Totally agree about Ellie, I think she shows more warmth than Siobhan.

Reactions: 11
Agree my must watch of the week think ellie has done a great job but I do like siobhan too.
I love it when Keith crys he has so much passion for his craft he can't help a few tears

Reactions: 13
Anyone else love this?

Actually sad to see Siobhan come back as I've grown to prefer Ellie
Ellie was great, not keen on siobhan at all.
Keith's passion for pottery is just lovely to watch, he comes across as a really nice guy.
Couldn't believe the bbc gave up on this show, it is very interesting & watchable.
AJ's otter lamp & the Angler fish lamp on Sunday were superb.

Reactions: 10
I love this show too. Not too sure who is going to win this series - usually you get an inkling by now, but they are all pretty good this year.
I've grown to prefer Ellie too and I really wasn't keen on her to start with.

Reactions: 9
I love this show too. Not too sure who is going to win this series - usually you get an inkling by now, but they are all pretty good this year.
I've grown to prefer Ellie too and I really wasn't keen on her to start with.
AJ is looking good just now I think, she's improved every week.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t really dislike Siobhan until I preferred Ellie. It seems such a weird choice to go back mid series on a show that depends on personal connections etc with presenters and judges. Just feels like Siobhan hasn’t had the journey with them.

think AJ will win but I actually don’t have a clear favourite really, I like bits that they’ve all done and have disliked bits that they’ve all done.

Reactions: 10
the song in the background as they come back for the result always makes me think of The Big Breakfast

Didn’t like this weeks result, but the other person in trouble was my least favourite so I’m probably biased!

Reactions: 1
Love this show! Haven’t watched any of it before but really got into this show. Although I wish they’d just stuck with Ellie for the reminder of the show, or had a co-host situation. Feels odd to suddenly have siobhan and i don’t really like her presenting style.
AJ will blatantly win.

Reactions: 7
Ellie was great, not keen on siobhan at all.
Keith's passion for pottery is just lovely to watch, he comes across as a really nice guy.
Couldn't believe the bbc gave up on this show, it is very interesting & watchable.
AJ's otter lamp & the Angler fish lamp on Sunday were superb.
I couldn’t stand Ellie, and was delighted when Siobhan came back. 😂 . But no matter, it is the television highlight of the week.

Reactions: 1
Hard to see past AJ, but anything can happen in a final.

Perhaps the worst jacket I've ever seen Keith wear o_O
It's too tight big guy

Christine could be in with a good chance

Last edited:
I would have loved to have seen Ellie, she did a good job standing in, I actually prefer her to Siobhan!!

A well deserved winner, some of AJ's work through the series were just top notch, Christine too.
Such a great skill to have.
Keith in tatters at the end as usual & there will be another series :love:

Reactions: 3
A well deserved winner, some of AJ's work through the series were just top notch, Christine too.
Such a great skill to have.
Keith in tatters at the end as usual & there will be another series :love:
When you mentioned his jacket, that was all I could focus on 🤣
Tbh, I wasn't a fan of this series, am impressed with their skills, and totally jealous of what they can do, but I found it abit meh, and I didn't like any of the totems .

Reactions: 2