The Great Pottery Throwdown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna's snake is superb
---
Jan's water feature might save her
---
Dan was pretty poor

Reactions: 3
I've been routing for Steven for a while. So glad he has had two good results this week. Hoping he gets potter of the week

Reactions: 6
Stevens was great, potter of the week for him surely?

I think Princess might go..

I’ve only just discovered this show. Never had an interest in pottery but I love this show! The passion for the craft is beautiful to see & I love seeing what the potters produce

• Heart
I'm looking forward to seeing these Teapots
Keith is being cruel to be kind in the spot challenge :oops:

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for Jan, she's really not good at the throw downs, but her other pieces have been really good.

Reactions: 4
The detail on Donna's is excellent, Dave's looks like a jobby, Dan's is not great 😁
Sophie's turned out nice, I like the spout.
Don't like Cadi's van though.

• Haha
Steven is my favourite, I've really warmed to him as the weeks have gone on. He has gained in confidence and skill

Reactions: 4
Both Stephen and Jan turned me into an emotional wreck. Imagine having all that hanging over you like Jan had and still just getting on with pottery each week. And Stephen having something so heartbreaking and private that he couldn't/wouldn't talk openly about and then having to put all that emotion into the least forgiving medium to work with whilst trying to not lose it completely. Sobbing I tell you, i was sobbing all the way through 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just caught up with this week's episode, bubbled the whole way through!!
So much love for Jan and Steven!

Gutted that Sophie is away, I really liked her!
I'm not sure why, but I just can't take to Dan...something off putting about him!

Just caught up with this week's episode, bubbled the whole way through!!
So much love for Jan and Steven!

Gutted that Sophie is away, I really liked her!
I'm not sure why, but I just can't take to Dan...something off putting about him!
I can’t take to siobhan