The Great Pottery Throwdown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they force everyone to have a journey and a personal connection to everything right (Bake Off and the “it’s me Nan’s recipe) - it’s why I can’t watch any of this twee shot for a sustained period.
And it frequently results in something ugly only the potter's nan (and Keith) could love.

gutted Steven went. I agree his toilet wasn't the best but he smashed the first challenge. Jan went based on her previous challenges, the week she went she wasn't at the bottom. Honestly thought he could have won the series.

Watch bloody Dan win. Idiot

Reactions: 9
Absolutely gutted Steven went! It was so nice to see him become more confident and more comfortable every week!

I'm really not a Dan fan, so I hope he doesn't win but I don't mind either Donna or Dave winning

Reactions: 3
Meal over, dishes washed, sitting down with a glass of wine to watch Throwdown…and it’s not on until 9.00 because of Crufts.
Not happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope Donna wins tbh, she's improved week on week, the person I thought would make it til the end was Cadi but she just fell away so quickly.

I might just be overly hormonal, but Dave and his family really got me...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope Donna wins tbh, she's improved week on week, the person I thought would make it til the end was Cadi but she just fell away so quickly.
Donna is so good. Her decorative skills are second to none and she seems so modest about it all.

Big Keith's jacket is too tight in the wrong places, giving him cleavage :oops:
---
Dave's bark looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dan's chandelier is very good, he could run Donna close
---
Well done Donna, totally deserved.
She'll be selling her own creations in a few years no problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just find the final episode a bit boring too much waffle totally right winner well deserved but found this series a bit meh tbh

Think it’s a bit unfair, as Donna has a degree in ceramics and is an artist… thought it was meant to be a competition for amateurs..?

• Wow