The Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how have I only just found this thread?? I LOVE this program. Personally I can’t sow for toffee but I’m totally an expert when watching.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find Patrick really annoying? I can’t even work out what it is but he pisses me off without doing anything 😂 also, for a tailor, his trousers never look like they fit right. He dresses so strangely for someone who’s not even 50

Anyone else find Patrick really annoying? I can’t even work out what it is but he pisses me off without doing anything 😂 also, for a tailor, his trousers never look like they fit right. He dresses so strangely for someone who’s not even 50
I can't see past his hotness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is anyone watching live? Loved Nicoles dress you could easily see that in a shop. I would love her to win

Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed this weeks episode because if I were to ever try and do some form of sewing then I'd probably try to rehash something old in to something new. I'd never be neat enough to make something from scratch!

Reactions: 2
Just caught up with it now - I feel really inspired to start making clothes by cutting up existing ones in my "charity shop" pile. Wasn't sure about the rotated sleeve dress, and I don't think I'll be making anything out of old market bags soon - can't beat what was done on Drag Race UK with them and old IKEA bags!

1590709067129.png

Reactions: 3
ALSO (I've just been reminded). In the middle challenge, why was Clare penalised for having a skirt that was both NEATLY SEWN and STRUCTURAL. That's literally what the judges asked for. I really like Clare and I thought her puffin inspired jumper dress was lovely too.

I can't see past his hotness 😂
I always think.that aswell about his clothes 🙈 obviously just his style. But he is very handsome. Is he married? 😜

Reactions: 1
I'm obviously gazing at his face far too much to look at his trousers - I'll have to perv a bit more! He was in a relationship with Katie Hillier until a few years back (not that I stalk much......😉)

• Haha
Nicole yet again proving she deserves to win. Loved her 80s dress it was absolutely stunning! Shame about her power jacket, she seemed really disappointed that they didn’t like it. It was a weird choice of fabric though. I think the right person went home last night

Nicole yet again proving she deserves to win. Loved her 80s dress it was absolutely stunning! Shame about her power jacket, she seemed really disappointed that they didn’t like it. It was a weird choice of fabric though. I think the right person went home last night
Agreed. I've been waiting for that person to go for a couple of weeks.

Nicole seems really panicked this week. I wonder why... Something's obviously happened they haven't showed us. 🤔

Nicole really seems to do well in the made to measure parts of the show. Her Spanish style skirt this week was just incredible. Now we're moving towards the final weeks who would you all like to win?

Nicole really seems to do well in the made to measure parts of the show. Her Spanish style skirt this week was just incredible. Now we're moving towards the final weeks who would you all like to win?
Well until this week I thought Nicole was a shoe in. Though now I think it's likely to be Clare (Claire?). I like Matt and I suspect him & Joe Lycett got on like a house on fire, but whilst he started strong he hasn't recovered from a poor few weeks. Liz has grown more confident in her abilities I think, though I don't think she'll win.

I'd love to go to the pub with Matt and Liz. I think they have a dark sense of humour.

I still don’t like Claire there’s something off about her I don’t particularly like her attitude. She comes across as the school goody goody who’s secretly happy when other people mess up 😂
For pure consistency alone I think Nicole deserves to win.

Reactions: 9