The Glam shamrock - Laura D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing wrong with it at all but she's not a 12. The only person that cares is her.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. I just mean she keeps going on about being a mid size 12-14 but the stuff she is showing us that she’s buying is too small

Reactions: 3
Does she need to show herself chewing on stories! This one is such a dose, with her c section recovery , if I had a few grand /time to go get the treatments she got after having my baby 10 months ago I would be delighted but she makes everything seem like it is so hard for her and the only person to have three young kids…wreck head

Reactions: 6
The latest about oh becoming a mom and learning to prioritise your children and still being you. She's a mom what 4 years now, she's well used to motherhood by now but everyday she has to highlight. Oh I put my child down for a nap, oh I put the children to bed it's so hard. It's called life!! Get on with it. Some of us need to do all that and work.

She seems to dwell on her c section and post having children body on the daily!!

Reactions: 4
Her whole existence is telling the world she has three kids.

I'm really not sure she's that relevant. And yes, that jumpsuit - that's no size 12. It's horrendous also.

Reactions: 4