The Girls Next Door/Girls of the Playboy Mansion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to a majority in the bath. Actually found it really interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve not listened yet (behind both on the main pod and Patreon content!) - from the comments it seemed they discussed Christmas so I assumed it’d be a Christmas special, maybe part two will?

Marston follows the butler on Insta (ngl his 2 episodes were pretty blah, I just want the scandalous goss!!) so assume that was the unlock for this to happen. It’s nice, I remember Holly sharing a picture Marston had drawn for her on the show so nice she gets that relationship back.

Reactions: 1
Well this is interesting. I enjoyed the Girls Next Level podcast with Marston Hefner and will be interested to see how different (or not) this one will be. As I said in previous posts, I can't wait to read her book!

1700386648851.png

Reactions: 3
I still feel a bit dodgy about him being on both podcasts bearing in mind his history of DV and insinuating about relations with animals.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I still feel a bit dodgy about him being on both podcasts bearing in mind his history of DV and insinuating about relations with animals.
I’ve actually just remembered the Clare Sinclair abuse now you’ve mentioned it, wasn’t aware of the animal accusations though! 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Has anyone read Crystal’s book? She says a lot without saying much of any substance.
She has always come across as an airhead, the lights are on but no one’s home! What is it? Do you hate hef or not, she’s stupid!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone read Crystal’s book? She says a lot without saying much of any substance.
I’ve got about 20-30 pages left. I will wait until I’ve completed it to post a review. A lot of it does seem rushed though. Mary’s death was covered in 2 sentences!

Reactions: 4