The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a conplete and utter ick
Can’t wait to get away from her 7 kids and long suffering husband to put the gun fingers out in her chavvvy clothes . Cringe

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact it’s always the same type of tacky co ords she wears. They honestly look way too small for her. Since she had that tummy tuck I honestly don’t think there’s been a day she’s not had that stomach out. It’s so embarrassing!

I’ve followed Tess for a while and always loved her posts. But does anyone know why the oldest girl Savannah is never there? Even the twins birthday party today, she’s not in the family photo? I wonder if she was at the party.

I’ve followed Tess for a while and always loved her posts. But does anyone know why the oldest girl Savannah is never there? Even the twins birthday party today, she’s not in the family photo? I wonder if she was at the party.
If she was my mum i wouldnt want to be pictured with her either! She’s an embarrassment,Always out galavanting dressed like mutton. She behaves like a man hungry teenager! Forever prioritising her friends/hoildays before spending time with her own children

Reactions: 2
Also this thing about never sleeping. She doesn’t eat. She doesn’t sleep. She doesn’t work. She’s constantly saying she’s on the verge. She stays up at weekends to go out and dance with the gun hands and then has all the kids. What is she running off ..?! Air ?!

Tess love, put the tummy away. You're a married mum of 7 knocking on 40. Clean your house, spend your time and money on your family rather than nights out, weekends away and knock off designer clothes.

I don't get why she complains, all of her kids go to school and she doesn't have a job. Her house looks like a tit hole but she would rather hit the seaside with her much younger mates wearing skimpy fake gucci bikinis. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her older kids

Reactions: 3
That’s exactly what she does. Shows off about all her holidays, nights out and beach days with her younger friends. Then she’ll do one of those ‘woe me it’s hard being a mum of 7 - don’t believe everything you see online’ posts and then back to her party life and the cycle repeats. It’s tedious!!!

That’s exactly what she does. Shows off about all her holidays, nights out and beach days with her younger friends. Then she’ll do one of those ‘woe me it’s hard being a mum of 7 - don’t believe everything you see online’ posts and then back to her party life and the cycle repeats. It’s tedious!!!
I feel sorry for the kids who don't have half as much as a social life/fun as she does

I'm assuming they're fake, but why does she have such an endless supply of knock-off branded clothing, trainers, bags etc that she tries to flog them in her stories on a daily basis? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
What a complete woman!!!! She should gift them to someone in need if they don’t fit or keep them until they do. Proper kickers will be 100 times more comfortable than the fake tit she buys those kids!

Omg her best mate is going to be on ‘My mum, your dad’ dating reality show. They are so thirsty.
As soon as all of the kids are old enough to not need Tess she will 100% split up with her husband.

IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg

• Haha
Notice how Tess hasn’t shared her friends story about going on the show, I bet she’s seething with jealously…

I can’t believe she is telling everyone in the comments on her latest video her body transformation was due to eating healthy and the gym! Yes she lost weight but the only reason she looks like that is because she had surgery, why not be honest it’s a joke. Without that surgery she would still look the same just smaller and saggier

I can’t believe she is telling everyone in the comments on her latest video her body transformation was due to eating healthy and the gym! Yes she lost weight but the only reason she looks like that is because she had surgery, why not be honest it’s a joke. Without that surgery she would still look the same just smaller and saggier
I saw this! It wasn't even a gradual process. She was bigger, had surgery, then was out wearing crop tops at any given opportunity 🤣🤣🤣

It irritates me every time she shared this "weight loss/body transformation journey" spiel, giving the impression it was all down to her own efforts, with "clean" eating and working out, implying that anyone can achieve similar if they simply try hard enough, and chatting about how it's all. about "positive mindset" and telling yourself that you can do it - whilst casually skipping over the part where she paid to have surgery, which resulted in her boosted confidence and the flat stomach she now flaunts at every opportunity! and in the past, when people have highlighted that in the comments, and asked her to be honest, she is quick to gloss over the fact she had a tummy tuck and instead emphasise that the surgery was about resolving pain from a problematic appendix scar, and didn't alter her weight or physical appearance whatsoever - she did that all herself, with her positive mindset. it's all very dishonest and incredibly misleading - and is obviously going to make other people feel crap about themselves and guilty for not having. a flat stomach simply because they aren't putting enough effort in. 🙄