The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god her latest story with the twins with big Chavy necklaces on…also find it strange they in separate bedrooms unless I missed something.

Oh god her latest story with the twins with big Chavy necklaces on…also find it strange they in separate bedrooms unless I missed something.
Probably just because the rooms aren’t big enough for them all so I’m guessing Chris is in a room with a couple of kids and then she’s in the other

Moaning about one of her kids being asked to go Homework Club.... Youve kept your kids off to go on holiday and you're too busy filming yourself dancing for tiktok to help with homework - make it make sense Tess

Honestly her posts are pathetic. She had kids young, she had too many and now is clearly resentful because she thinks a woman who looks this good shouldn’t be doing this mum life

Not your kids fault either mate
Also- she moans non stop about how hard her life is whist doing literally nothing apart from maintaining a house but her husband clearly works hard to provide and she’s gone every other bloody weekend. Bet she doesn’t think he deserves as much sympathy as her

Reactions: 1
Maybe I sound like a cow but I don’t understand why she complains so much. She has 5 younger kids now (the oldest boy is essentially an adult, the oldest girl is getting there too). And they’re all in full time education?! 5 days a week she gets to keep on top of the house, prep dinner etc. I know it must be overwhelming at times especially during school breaks but it’s not like she has any kids at home in the day

Yeah every now and again she’ll do a ‘mental health’ post or ‘normalise mums being depressed’ post but honestly she’s got nothing to moan about. 5 days a week she has to herself to do bugger all and then even when the kids are at home on a weekend she’s always off galavanting with friends. She really loves the ‘mum of 7’ title but doesn’t act much like a mum as she’s never around!!!!