The Giddings Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using the phrase ‘peg leg’ which is actually quite an offensive term for a prosthetic leg .. just because she’s broken her foot. She needs to get a grip, weirdo

“Winter coat of dreams” it looks like she’s squeezed into one of kids coats it looks ridiculous and she looks like mutton. She’s off her rocker

Reactions: 3
did I misunderstand her stories, or was she saying earlier that she drove the kids to school barefooted this morning? isn't her foot is broken? shoes or not, how is she driving with a broken foot?!

Reactions: 1
So her husband is 9 years older than her? But wasn’t she 17 when she got pregnant with Jacob? So 17 year old girl and a 26 year old man 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss with that wolf fleece from the charity shop? 🤢

Speaking of fleecing, asking to knock 50p off? It's a charity shop! She has zero shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
ffs, i really wish "influencer" with fairly large platforms wouldn't perpetuate stereotypes about mental illness. her daughter keeping her room tidy and cleaning it every day is not "bordering on OCD" - it simply means she likes to keep her room clean and organised. OCD is a debilitating mental illness - not a teen keeping her bedroom clean. 🙄

Oh gosh what is that avatar hair piece 🙈 you can really tell she craves her younger self and missed out on her younger years. nothing wrong with having kids so young but own it! It’s not a great look her age now acting like she’s 21 again and dressing like that. can’t help but cringe at her videos. for the amount of views she gets and lack of likes and comments I can’t help but feel most people think that too 🥴

Oh gosh what is that avatar hair piece 🙈 you can really tell she craves her younger self and missed out on her younger years. nothing wrong with having kids so young but own it! It’s not a great look her age now acting like she’s 21 again and dressing like that. can’t help but cringe at her videos. for the amount of views she gets and lack of likes and comments I can’t help but feel most people think that too 🥴
She is a walking ick.