The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh. I'm so glad she has a thread. Everytime I see her face, I still get angry because of what she did to her dogs. Poor puppers deserve better and I hope they're living better with someone who doesn't throw them away after atleast 5 years because of pregnancy.
I think they’ve both passed away now :(

What’s with all the ads of them in the bath/shower. Of course it’s up to her and Danny what they share of themselves but poor cooper doesn’t stand a chance, had to flick the ones of him in the bath , they don’t know who could be watching them 😡😡
I know it's an AD (as is 99% of her page) but having poor little Cooper holding that shampoo bottle while she washes his hair was ridiculous. Absolutely any excuse for a money making advert. I wonder what she would be doing if she wasn't a mother. It really surprised me that Danny seems okay with all this exploiting Cooper. I'm always very wary of AD's on instagram, especially as these people never seem to use the product first and them be approached by the company. I refuse to buy aveeno after discovering they sell in China so are not a cruelty free company.

Reactions: 5
she’s advertising eggs.... the barrel scraping gets deeper
(i thought Coops had an allergy to egg?)

Reactions: 1
Who is she trying to kid with this ‘recipe’ (herself?)... it’s ready made mash, cheese and pasta 🤣
What I don’t get is Danny cooks fancy meals for him and Georgina but not for Cooper, why not make a bit more and give him what you eat it’s probably much healthier and nuggets and all this tat she feeds him?!

Reactions: 2
I get the impression that she finds Cooper difficult and an inconvenience most of the time ☹☹

Reactions: 9
I think she thought they would get the same engagement and fame as the Fletchers got becoming parents, and that's the only reason she wanted a child. She comes across extremely self obsessed and selfish. I find her so irritating and unlikeable. The only reason she gets any attention is because of who she's married to, she knows if they split up she won't get the same adoration as she gets now. I can't believe she has fans of her own, only fans of Danny who follow her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I never understood how they god rid of Danny’s dogs because she was pregnant, that type of person never sits right with me!

Reactions: 8
I never understood how they god rid of Danny’s dogs because she was pregnant, that type of person never sits right with me!
Why did they get rid of the dogs?! Am not a die hard fan, so not followed closely, then stopped as she triggers irrational anger in me for some reason 😆

• Haha
so in her latest post she says that cooper hasn’t been sleeping well because of his hayfever... thought that gifted humidifier had worked!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I posted in McFly thread but Izzy and Harry were tested positive for Covid on Saturday (lateral) and Sunday (swab), they were with Danny and Georgia as Georgia posted photos of Lola and Cooper playing... but they’ve both been out of the house today! Shouldn’t they be isolating?!

Reactions: 5
I posted in McFly thread but Izzy and Harry were tested positive for Covid on Saturday (lateral) and Sunday (swab), they were with Danny and Georgia as Georgia posted photos of Lola and Cooper playing... but they’ve both been out of the house today! Shouldn’t they be isolating?!

I reckon the picture of cooper and Lola must of been taken earlier in the week, she was still posting pictures of her parents once they had left

I reckon the picture of cooper and Lola must of been taken earlier in the week, she was still posting pictures of her parents once they had left
I dunno, she was posting loads of videos of that day they were in some beer garden

Georgia is at ‘home’ I see, no doubt breaking the rules by staying over as I can’t imagine she’d do there and back in a day 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.